Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Garner drops 3 dress sizes

I just don't get the concept of a size 0. Shouldn't that mean no size ie. too small to exist?

Elite Member

Wow she's fat.. She can't fit into the 00 size I saw at the store.

On a side note. Who cares about sizes. They vary so much between brands. If celebrities stood on the scale from the Biggest Loser then I would pay attention

There's no way she is or was larger than a 6 ever. I am shorter and I guarantee I weigh more than her and I'm a 4-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    She looks bigger than a size 0, I can't imagine being a size 6 let alone a size 0, I'd be in hospital
    Honey, a US 6 now is like our (old?) size 14 - what I was when I was in my 20s (I.e. A UK 14 with 38" hips & 27/28" waist) is mow a size 6; so it's not as tiny as we first think when we hear the number. It's funny that when I lived in the US I was an 8/10 with those measurements but it's got smaller over the years.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

my 5'3, 95 lb 18 yr old daughter is a size 2. no way garners a 0. sizes are meaningless anyway. one brand you might wear an 8, another brand a 10.

Jen Garner threads are quite surreal lately. I like.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

"Then I got on the treadmill, stopped stuffing my face and lost the weight."
    This sounds like something you would read in a pro-ana website... Maybe it's juts me, but it creeps me out and just screams of ED.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ben has to be a fucking alkie to fuck this manly woman. Or is he the serial cheater gambler? DubFug. Ima Hatah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    back when she had a little meat on her

toned, with some muscle definition. Not a skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    She looks great, but she's no size 0. What is the obsession with being a 0 anyway?
    9/11 post traumatic stress disorder. The heels have gotten ridiculously high, the weight ridiculously low, and there's bondage bondage bondage everywhere. In the words of Janet Jackson - "This is a song about Control"

wtf?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Keyumdi View Post
    9/11 post traumatic stress disorder. The heels have gotten ridiculously high, the weight ridiculously low, and there's bondage bondage bondage everywhere. In the words of Janet Jackson - "This is a song about Control"
    In my scooby do voice... Uhrooh?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Uh, what?
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

lol

sorry, I was thinking "out loud'.

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    This sounds like something you would read in a pro-ana website... Maybe it's juts me, but it creeps me out and just screams of ED.
    Come on. It's called a diet if you need to lose weight. And a proper way to do it instead of popping pills and having PS. If she said she's working out 24/7and counts the calories in a cup of tap water, than I'd scream ANA.

workout + not stuffing your face = toned body

The example she sets is another matter, before kids I was thriving on the one meal a day (max two) since the kids I have to at least pretend I'm having as many meals as them... I just simply do not work that way.

she looks great. bagels and muffins aren't any good for you anyway. sounds like she's losing the weight in a perfectly healthy way.

Its more to do with the economy & lack of control imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Come on. It's called a diet if you need to lose weight. And a proper way to do it instead of popping pills and having PS. If she said she's working out 24/7and counts the calories in a cup of tap water, than I'd scream ANA.

workout + not stuffing your face = toned body

The example she sets is another matter, before kids I was thriving on the one meal a day (max two) since the kids I have to at least pretend I'm having as many meals as them... I just simply do not work that way.
    You don't think that someone wakes up one day & says to themselves "today I think that I'll become anorexic" do you? Its all wrapped up in the attitude. This
    "Then I got on the treadmill, stopped stuffing my face and lost the weight. I cut out croissants, bagels and muffins -- all the good stuff -- and went back to having a salad once a day and protein."
    implies one meal per day....
    Anyho, rumour is that she's preggers again....

Jennifer Garner Photos & Pics Archive at X17 Online

N.B I realised looking at these photos that I just don't think that she's attractive.
    Last edited by Novice; June 27th, 2010 at 07:09 AM.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information