Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston in the early days

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston in the early days

I'm sorry but after seeing this now in my opinion not only is she very ugly, but very cheap-looking too.
    I'm sorry but no matter how hard I try I can't find one pretty feature in her.

I swear I did try.

don't hit me but i think jen aniston looks way better now, and in the past few years, than she ever did during the first years of friends. amazing body, verz toned but still feminine. she's very thin, but you can tell it's from working out.
    the face i've always been indifferent to, and i always found her general look very boring.

Crikey I was just going to look for a skinny picture for comparison and this (NSFW) came up.
    And this which is very accurate!

Ok so here a few years ago
    And now

My friends and I have this discussion. One friend of mine thinks she's great looking now and not too thin at all.

I think she looks harsh and could gain 10 lbs and be pretty. So for me the deciding factor is this : I have a friend who works for a Movie House and went to the premiere of Jen Aniston's Derailed. And she stood next to her and heard industry people talking. My friend said that she's Jen's height and weighs about 10-15 lbs more than jen, and y friend is THIN! She said Jen looks gaunt now. The industry people there were also concerned for her weight and thought she needed to gain some weight back.

So there you go. It's a preference, but I prefer to look feminine than hard in my 30's.

She looked SO much better with a little weight!
    It filled out her face - she was actually attractive there. Hard to believe she thinks she looks better now.

i agree she's too thin now, and too angular. and it ages her. more weight is better. she was a lot cuter back then. i think her thin frame is a testament to her insecurities.

she's gotten much thinner in the past few months, she was very thin but not gaunt looking about 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    don't hit me but i think jen aniston looks way better now, and in the past few years, than she ever did during the first years of friends. amazing body, verz toned but still feminine. she's very thin, but you can tell it's from working out.
    the face i've always been indifferent to, and i always found her general look very boring.
    I think that she has improved by way of changing the way she dresses. She is definately a better dresser now, and her hair is way better now (cant see why that shag she had was that famous), but I do think shes a little too wiry now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    jbf, not a bad theory. This thread is reminding me of how much I used to like Jennifer.

me too! as a matter a fact i loved her. she was so adorable on Friends and in her movies in the late 90's. I thought she was real cute in her own way. and i thought she had a fantastic body! but after this whole divorce, i just started to really REALLY dislike her. but now i am indifferent.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

The only healthy body on friends was Lisa Kudrow's. Cox and Aniston got very skinny. Jennifer did look better with abit of weight on her.

she looks ugly no matter how much or little she weighs. her face is so BAD.

I think she is at a perfect weight now. Nice tone to her body. Definately not too skinny.

KD
    Elite Member

I, too, am a Friends lover and I think she was gorgeous back in the day. All the guys I knew were so hot for her. I loved her hair, loved her figure and thought she was beautiful. Still like her, but she needs a new do and 15 lbs stat. I agree, it does age her, although I think she has an amazing body now, I just think it was perfect back then and softened her features.

I think she's very cute. I think she has an awesome body, but could stand to gain a few pounds. It would soften her up a bit. Someone mentioned that at a certain age you have to chose between your body and your face and it's true, to a degree. A well known plastic surgeon told me this. He said that when you go on severe diets and lose weight all over, you are going to lose it in your face too (obviously). Fat plumps up the lines and wrinkles in your face and keeps it from looking so severe and gaunt.

She doesn't look so good anymore though. On another thread Celeb Plastic Surgery Rumours or something, it said shes an alcoholic, and if thats true, its certainly aged her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information