Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston debuts her new "Fat Legs Look" in Hollywood

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Jen has a GORGEOUS body. Can't imagine what would cause someone to look at that picture & decide to label those toned- & healthy-looking, smooth, cellulite-free, attractive legs "fat".

In fact, i just don't get or understand, in general, the hatred for Jennifer Aniston. This issue has been bothering me for a long time. (Um, this might be long! Been wanting to say these things for awhile now...) Jennifer is an attractive woman with a HOT body, who to my knowledge has never done anything horrible against mankind, who not that long ago had her HUSBAND swiped away by the heroin-shooting, brother-kissing, knife-obsessed, dumped-by-BILLYBOB THORNTON, innertube-lipped, bulging-eyed, former mental-institute-inpatient, wart-foreheaded, big-toothed, bulging-veined, vampire-like, scarily-skeletal Mangelina Jolie....and yet people hate on JEN!!!!
    WTF??!!!??
    I don't get it AT ALL. Nor do i get it when these Jen-Haters say it's because Jen has been so "whiny" & "all woe-is-me" about the whole issue (the little issue of having her husband cheat on her & impregnate another woman before they're even divorced) & claim that Jen just "pathetically refuses to get on with her life".()..... When i see NONE of that WHATSOEVER.

In fact, i see a woman who was dealt a VERY SHITTY hand (when Brad left her for that freak Mangelina & has in the span of 3 short years acquired SIX (6) kids with said freak--and Jen's had to watch her former husband's new relationship progress at lightning-fast speed with the new woman IN THE PUBLIC EYE) but yet has been INCREDIBLY GRACIOUS, has displayed an amazing admirably forgiving attitude, never once seemed to me to be sitting around feeling sorry for herself, has never even displayed anger or any petty jealousy or bitterness, has maintained her healthy-looking hot toned body & sunkissed good looks, rather than spiral down into a drinking and/or drugging problem or anorexia (like so many hurt/scorned/bitter people have done, especially in Hollywood) and who has in fact greatly impressed me with the way she seemed to immediately "pull herself up by her bootstraps" instead of wallowing in misery like MANY OF US WOULD PROBABLY DO IN A SIMILAR SITUATION.

(Let's face it: Jen had to go through something downright awful! Having her husband stolen by a notorious "man-eater", and THEN Brad insinuating that JEN was to blame because she "didn't want kids"--thus Brad gaining the public's sympathy & "approval" to do the horrible act he did to his wife, with Jen being labeled a "cold, barren woman" who "deserved what she got" when it WASN'T EVEN TRUE THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT KIDS!!! --NOT that that would have made it the least bit OK for Pitt to have done what he did to Jen anyway!! Pitt is a SNAKE IN THE GRASS, the way he manipulated things to look like he had a *good reason* to cheat on & leave his WIFE: BECAUSE, in his sympathy-seeking version of events, she wouldn't give him kids--and the apparently-easily-fooled public fell for it, because it wasn't even the truth!!!) Yet, this woman who was treated so shittily by the man who vowed to love her & be true to her FOREVER, is instead vilified & has had incredible amounts of hatred & petty negativity aimed her way. I DON'T UNDERSTAND & I NEVER WILL. Team Aniston, all the way!!! (/end rant)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    lol man stealer.

At least she can keep what she steals. Maniston can't even keep the retards who blunder into her sandy cooch.
    (I usually agree with you on everything, Grimm! But just NOT on the Mangelina/Jen Aniston issue. Anyway...) Jen ANISTON was able to "keep" Brad Pitt for SEVEN (7) years (1998-2005). So far Mangelina has only "kept" "Bland Pitt" for THREE (3) years. So it is obviously too early to be judging, or even discussing, who of the two women "is able to keep a man longer". Bland Pitt may leave Mangelina's scrawny ass tomorrow for all we know.--Thereby deeming Jen the "winner" in this ludicrous issue. Besides, Mangelina has used the tool of adopting & giving birth to MANY children with Pitt, which in all likelihood will probably keep him around at least somewhat longer than he otherwise would have stayed had he & Mangelina NOT had kids binding them together. And in any event, in closing, i'd just like to add that (as another poster so brilliantly brought up), Mangelina HAD HER SCRAWNY ASS DUMPED BY THAT FRIGGIN WEIRDO BILLY BOB THORNTON!!!!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Whateva!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    Jen has a GORGEOUS body. Can't imagine what would cause someone to look at that picture & decide to label those toned- & healthy-looking, smooth, cellulite-free, attractive legs "fat".

In fact, i just don't get or understand, in general, the hatred for Jennifer Aniston. This issue has been bothering me for a long time. (Um, this might be long! Been wanting to say these things for awhile now...) Jennifer is an attractive woman with a HOT body, who to my knowledge has never done anything horrible against mankind, who not that long ago had her HUSBAND swiped away by the heroin-shooting, brother-kissing, knife-obsessed, dumped-by-BILLYBOB THORNTON, innertube-lipped, bulging-eyed, former mental-institute-inpatient, wart-foreheaded, big-toothed, bulging-veined, vampire-like, scarily-skeletal Mangelina Jolie....and yet people hate on JEN!!!!
    WTF??!!!??
    I don't get it AT ALL. Nor do i get it when these Jen-Haters say it's because Jen has been so "whiny" & "all woe-is-me" about the whole issue (the little issue of having her husband cheat on her & impregnate another woman before they're even divorced) & claim that Jen just "pathetically refuses to get on with her life".()..... When i see NONE of that WHATSOEVER.

In fact, i see a woman who was dealt a VERY SHITTY hand (when Brad left her for that freak Mangelina & has in the span of 3 short years acquired SIX (6) kids with said freak--and Jen's had to watch her former husband's new relationship progress at lightning-fast speed with the new woman IN THE PUBLIC EYE) but yet has been INCREDIBLY GRACIOUS, has displayed an amazing admirably forgiving attitude, never once seemed to me to be sitting around feeling sorry for herself, has never even displayed anger or any petty jealousy or bitterness, has maintained her healthy-looking hot toned body & sunkissed good looks, rather than spiral down into a drinking and/or drugging problem or anorexia (like so many hurt/scorned/bitter people have done, especially in Hollywood) and who has in fact greatly impressed me with the way she seemed to immediately "pull herself up by her bootstraps" instead of wallowing in misery like MANY OF US WOULD PROBABLY DO IN A SIMILAR SITUATION.

(Let's face it: Jen had to go through something downright awful! Having her husband stolen by a notorious "man-eater", and THEN Brad insinuating that JEN was to blame because she "didn't want kids"--thus Brad gaining the public's sympathy & "approval" to do the horrible act he did to his wife, with Jen being labeled a "cold, barren woman" who "deserved what she got" when it WASN'T EVEN TRUE THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT KIDS!!! --NOT that that would have made it the least bit OK for Pitt to have done what he did to Jen anyway!! Pitt is a SNAKE IN THE GRASS, the way he manipulated things to look like he had a *good reason* to cheat on & leave his WIFE: BECAUSE, in his sympathy-seeking version of events, she wouldn't give him kids--and the apparently-easily-fooled public fell for it, because it wasn't even the truth!!!) Yet, this woman who was treated so shittily by the man who vowed to love her & be true to her FOREVER, is instead vilified & has had incredible amounts of hatred & petty negativity aimed her way. I DON'T UNDERSTAND & I NEVER WILL. Team Aniston, all the way!!! (/end rant)
    (I usually agree with you on everything, Grimm! But just NOT on the Mangelina/Jen Aniston issue. Anyway...) Jen ANISTON was able to "keep" Brad Pitt for SEVEN (7) years (1998-2005). So far Mangelina has only "kept" "Bland Pitt" for THREE (3) years. So it is obviously too early to be judging, or even discussing, who of the two women "is able to keep a man longer". Bland Pitt may leave Mangelina's scrawny ass tomorrow for all we know.--Thereby deeming Jen the "winner" in this ludicrous issue. Besides, Mangelina has used the tool of adopting & giving birth to MANY children with Pitt, which in all likelihood will probably keep him around at least somewhat longer than he otherwise would have stayed had he & Mangelina NOT had kids binding them together. And in any event, in closing, i'd just like to add that (as another poster so brilliantly brought up), Mangelina HAD HER SCRAWNY ASS DUMPED BY THAT FRIGGIN WEIRDO BILLY BOB THORNTON!!!!

Holy fucking shit! THE FANISTON TO END ALL FANISTONS HAS APPEARED!

This puts Kaneesha Freebies to fucking SHAME
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

GoldDust is the reigning thread queen!!!!!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

KD
    Elite Member

Would that qualify as a manifesto?

Fuck yes!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post

WTF??!!!??

Damn. Keneesha Freebies would be proud. Except she would have misspelled most of the words and told everybody to choke on a mango because we're jellus of Saint Jenni.

There's no article, no source. It's just a photo. It should be in the photo section.

^^ Party pooper.

I guess so!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

MANIFESTO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs to get wine and ding dongs*

ok im back

*starts reading*

gawd i luv me manifestos

MANIFESTO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs to get wine and ding dongs*

ok im back

*starts reading*

gawd i luv me manifestos

GoldDust for the win!!!
    We fanistons need to stick together!!!

They showed this picture of her on Entertainment Tonight and the guy was saying 'Here she is leaving a salon with a new look'

^ bitch hasn't had a new look in 10 years!!!!!! she's always leaving the fucking salon! u see, this is why i call her boring and pointless, her life is a joke. she's either doing that or out sunbathing on some beach ...

p.s. Golddust, do i have your permission to print that fabulous manifesto out in color, frame it and distribute it for $10.00 a pop! that shit is classic!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information