Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Size Zero vs the Thighs Hero

i like kate moss but i agree she's not representative of what most women look like - or should look like. but the second chick is too fat and doesn't even have a nice body (i think the overweight chick gaultier put in one of his recent shows had a much nicer body).
    personally i think models should be slim and beautiful. the whole point is that they're supposed to look better in the clothes than most people. most high fashion models today are disturbingly thin but that doesn't mean i think there should be morbidly obese models or saggy models of any size on the runway. like others said, neither extreme is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    For reallsy? People eat squirrels? I know up north here in certain parts of the White Mountains people live in tar paper shacks and shovel snow with coal shovels- they eat almost anything hit by a car. But I've heard they bypass squirrels because they don't have enough meat. Why eat smooshed squirrel when you can eat deer roadkill.
    oh yeah. i found an old cookbook when i moved into one of my student flats and it had recipes for squirrel and a bunch of other critters. there was even a little diagramme that showed how to skin them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

eww.......!!!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Dean - my great grandmother used to make dumplings from the little squirrels and she would put the skinned head in there and my brothers would argue over who was gonna get the head and smack it's little skull open to eat the brains ....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    I hate her voice. I don't think she can sing at all. It's all a lot of screeching and sqwaking.
    That's their style of music, but when she sings nicely, she sings really nicely. There's one song on their last album, Coal to Diamonds, which shows how great her voice is. I was pretty impressed with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Dean - my great grandmother used to make dumplings from the little squirrels and she would put the skinned head in there and my brothers would argue over who was gonna get the head and smack it's little skull open to eat the brains ....

You're joking?!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    *swoons*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

As a kid my ex was allowed to shoot squirrels as long as he ate them. His stepmom would fry them up for him. He said they were tasty, that the brains were the best part. You scramble them in with eggs.

I guess it's a southern thing, but I'm about as southern as they come and you won't catch me eating any of those little rascals. They're loaded with fleas and diseases. I'll stick with the pickled pigs feet...... just kidding.

About this Beth chick, she does not have an attractive body, but neither does Vlada or any of those other sickly looking creatures. One is not better than the other IMO.

I'm glad to see she has such confidence though.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

This thread is wrong in so many ways!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

What a crock of shit. Looking at 'Ditto' whoever the fuck she is, makes me want to stop eating altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    i like kate moss but i agree she's not representative of what most women look like - or should look like.
    I hate this kind of thinking, no offence to you personally, its just that when women say 'so and so doesn't have the body of an average woman' its ridiculous. Every one has a different body, and kate has her waif one, thats her natural build. The problem with women is they look at other womens bodies and aspire to that when its more often than not physically and genetically impossible for them to look like that.

Beth Ditto, the new face of obesity. Spandex is never a good look, especially when you're 80 lbs overweight and it draws attention to your rolls. I'm sorry to say, i'd be more worried about my daughter being Beth's weight then Kate's. Vlada is entirely different where as Kate's body looks healthy and Vlada's doesn't. They should never be compared.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Kate looks better than most the girls in Hollywood
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

There's more wrong with Beth's weight then Kate's, i'll tell you that much. If not lookswise then healthwise. Watch Kate run a mile then watch Beth.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

um, Kate is a coke head. if she can run a mile, it's pure coke adrenaline only. And while Beth is overweight and taxing her heart with fat, Kate is taxing her heart with illegal drugs, AND has a heroin crackhead boyfriend.

I think the real reason Kate stays with him is two things, drugs and STDs. I've really decided that he must have given her something and she's too ashamed to move on. And Beth and Kate both have wrong going on with their body...sorry, most women don't stay crack thin after having a kid. Kate Hudson looks good and HEALTHY after her son, model kate does not.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I've always wondered why Jewel put that line in her song Intuition "Kate Moss can't find a job" ??? Anybody know? Scuse my OT-ness.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Kate has plenty of drugs of her own. She was doing just fine in that department before she met Pete. As for STDs, huge numbers of non-celebs have them, too. Just ask any doctor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information