Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's the hunks who turned into chunks

Yeah, boobs are not attractive on them, also because it's simply fat, they just have to watch their diet and be a bit physically active et voilà

This said, I've also heard that drooping balls can be an issue in their later years

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    They are revolting considering how little effort it takes for them to stay in shape - Men have it easy, they don't have to worry about sagging boobs or their fat turning into cellulite, the least they can do is watch their gut , I'm intransigent on that point
    Sorry to burst your bubble but as men AGE(these are all older men) it gets increasingly difficult to maintain muscle mass and lose weight as well. Older men do not 'have it easy'. To say 'they are revolting considering how little effort it takes for them to stay in shape' and 'men have it easy' without considering their advanced ages is a bit ridiculous IMO.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I want a time machine to go back and screw Clint Eastwood in his thirties. The man was gorgeous.

Anyway, these guys aren't so young anymore so they get a pass. Nothing beats Val Kilmer anyway:

I had such a crush on this guy during that film.
    Last edited by SweetPea; November 6th, 2007 at 08:34 PM.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Travolta looks like a little boy caught playing with his ding-a-ling in that pic.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Val Kilmer in Willow - so fooging hot!! Mad Mortigan??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Val is one who is NOT that old..and the transition is dramatic and happened fairly quickly..he had a smoking body. He really fits the bill of the thread title IMO. He is only 47 and for Hollywood standards he has 'let himself go'.

*Also I think he could, given a strict regimen of diet and exercise, get himself back into hunk shape in 3-5 months or so. Not a lost cause at all IMO.

And also regarding a previous post I made about men, aging, etc. I do want to say that although it is not easy to lose weight, etc. when a man gets older, it is even HARDER for women when they also get older..I left that part out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Val is one who is NOT that old..and the transition is dramatic and happened fairly quickly..he had a smoking body. He really fits the bill of the thread title IMO. He is only 47 and for Hollywood standards he has 'let himself go'.

*Also I think he could, given a strict regimen of diet and exercise, get himself back into hunk shape in 3-5 months or so. Not a lost cause at all IMO.

And also regarding a previous post I made about men, aging, etc. I do want to say that although it is not easy to lose weight, etc. when a man gets older, it is even HARDER for women when they also get older..I left that part out.
    I would totally STILL do Val. Even when he was hacking up blood and shit in Tombstone.. woulda done him! I'd work 25 pounds off his ass in about a week. And when/if I did, don't none of ya'll come around trying to get a piece of my man!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Val is one who's NOT that old..and the transition is dramatic and happened fairly quickly..he had a smoking body. He really fits the bill of the thread title IMO. He is only 47 and has 'let himself go'..
    So sad....I was in serious lust with Val in "Heat" "Ghost in the Darkness" "Top Gun" "Real Genius" ..........sigh

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    So sad....I was in serious lust with Val in "Heat" "Ghost in the Darkness" "Top Gun" "Real Genius" ..........sigh
    Hey! You left out the 'for Hollywood Standards' part in the quote. He is really not that bad by 'normal' 47 year old standards..but for a Hollywood star who did bank to a degree on his looks and body, he has let himself go.

Sorry to burst your bubble but as men AGE(these are all older men) it gets increasingly difficult to maintain muscle mass and lose weight as well. Older men do not 'have it easy'. To say 'they are revolting considering how little effort it takes for them to stay in shape' and 'men have it easy' without considering their advanced ages is a bit ridiculous IMO.
    Lighten up, it's not a serious debate (in case you haven't noticed) even though the fact that women are by far the worse of in aging aesthetics is not up for debate, it's a fact. We deal with the same (or worse) weight loss issues on top of our lovely fat turning into cellulite and our plump boobs and butts heading south...

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    Lighten up, it's not a serious debate (in case you haven't noticed) even though the fact that women are by far the worse of in aging aesthetics is not up for debate, it's a fact. We deal with the same (or worse) weight loss issues on top of our lovely fat turning into cellulite and our plump boobs and butts heading south...
    uh..who needs to lighten up? And when did I say that it was a serious debate? And how convenient that you missed my addendum(I included it and bolded it for your perusal ) I agree with you it is tougher on women..but that does not mean it is a walk in the park for men either, now does it? Trust me I am 44 and it is DAMN harder to lose weight now than it was 20 years ago! I will give you that the STANDARDS of aging are also skewed way against women(unless you are a gay man of course like me, where the standards are just as unfair as they are with women! SUCKS! )

*that 'plump boobs and butts' actually sounded hot..who would have thunk it?

I'm with ya, Soj....49 here.....these girls are in for a rude awakening in upcoming decades

The meat falls off of the bones. Simple as that. Nothing you can do about it. No amount of eating right or exercise or plastic surgery can help. The meat falls off of the bones.

The good news is as you look worse and worse, your eyesight gets worse and worse so that you can't see yourself and your hearing gets worse and worse so you can't hear people comment on how bad you look. And you get to grin at the younger generation telling you how they aren't going to age and look old......

I also don't think men fare much better, we just don't complain as much..... .....if you ain't rich, you ain't dating 20 or 30-year-olds when you are in your 50's, 60's and 70's (no matter which sex you date )!

"The meat falls off of the bones. Simple as that. Nothing you can do about it. No amount of eating right or exercise or plastic surgery can help. The meat falls off of the bones. "

Oh God, that sound painful, cynic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    "The meat falls off of the bones. Simple as that. Nothing you can do about it. No amount of eating right or exercise or plastic surgery can help. The meat falls off of the bones. "

Oh God, that sound painful, cynic.
    Nope, perfectly painless.....until you look in the mirror..... ....and then the pain hits..... .....lucky for me, men are much better at deluding themselves. I think I look good, and I do.......from 150 feet away......in a fog......at night......

After I looked at that pic of Kilmer, I discovered that an onion bagel tastes the same coming up as it did going down.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information