Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

The new workout plan: Kim Kardashian has put on two stone after finding love with Kanye West

By J J Anisiobi

PUBLISHED: 17:08, 16 October 2012 | UPDATED: 19:32, 16 October 2012

Kim Kardashian has become a household name thanks to her reality TV shows and her curvy derriere.

However, her famous hourglass figure has grown by two stone since she started dating Kanye West - and he loves every inch of it.

Kim, 31, has slowed down her hardcore exercise regime and now weighs more than she ever has at around nine stone.

Feeling good: Kim Kardashian, pictured earlier this month in Miami, has put on two stone since dating Kanye West, and was visibly slimmer last year

She has gone up to a size 12, having previously been a size 8, and she is happy to skip trips to the gym in favour of staying in bed with Kanye.

A friend of Kim's told heat magazine: 'Instead of hitting the gym at 6am, she's finding herself staying in bed with Kanye and really letting her guard down.'

Her rapper boyfriend is said to be happy with her new shape and he has been encouraging her to diet less.

Swimsuit contest: In her beach wear last month, left, Kim looked rounder than in her blue two-piece in April

Finding happiness: Kim, pictured this month, left, and in 2007, right, has been exercising less and Kanye is happy with growing curves

Kanye has never made a secret of his love of curvy girls and he often references the feminine form in his songs.

He raps on Good Life: 'Welcome to the good life, where we like the girls who ain't on TV 'cause they got more ass than the models.'

With Kanye having a healthy appetite for food, his relaxed attitude has rubbed off on Kim too.

A friend told heat: 'She's normally ruthless when it comes to diet and exercise, but since she met Kanye her discipline has gone out the window.'
    Healthy appetite: Kim, pictured working out earlier this month, has been enjoying lazy days with Kanye but says she wants to lose a little bit of weight

The fact that Kim makes a living by posing in her swimwear means that even with Kanye's support, she is still a little self-conscious about her weight gain.

She said earlier this month: 'I'm hoping to slim down a little bit, and I'm not afraid to say it.

'I think everyone goes up and down in whatever that comfortable love-relationship phase is [she doesn't know ], where you like to eat out [or you could cook?], but now it's time to get it together again.'

Hungry guy: Kanye's big appetite and healthy attitude to food has rubbed off Kim, who has gone from a size 8 to a size 12

Read more: The new workout plan: Kim Kardashian has put on two stone and Kanye West loves her new curves | Mail Online

Size 12, thought she was a 2 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    She is a 2. 2X.
    Honeythorn and eva like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I assume this is a UK size 12 since it's from the Fail. I think their conversion calculator is broken since the article is claiming the max Kim has weighed is 9 stone.

I hate her and her fat ass.
    Jazzy likes this.

9 stone? That's 125 lbs? Unless she is 4'9, there is no way this chick is 126 lbs. No way in hell.

That angle of her in the white suit is hilarious though. Look how she's cinched in!

I think she is at least 145 pounds. No big deal if she would dress for her size. Dumb skankoid.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

At least 145.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I think she is at least 145 pounds. No big deal if she would dress for her size. Dumb skankoid.
    I think this is spot on. She claimed 117 pounds before, and if she really did gain 2 stone that would be right at 145. If she's only 125 now, that would have put her at under 100 pounds before. Bitch, please. I have eyes.

With her back fat and crack she should be covered fully at all times.

Last edited by Jazzy; October 17th, 2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Picture added

That see-through skirt/ass crack kills me.

And the gold belt ain't fooling anyone.

She is NOT 145lbs. It's so obvious. Tabloids who put celebs weight don't really know anyway. It's not like they step on the scale so it will be published.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Actually she doesn't look that bad, she just wears the wrong clothes.

Yeah this would suit her much more!!!

lucianodel likes this.

After looking at her figure with this latest influx of photos, this is my theory: It seems as if her body wants to be fat. It holds onto fat but her face doesn't get fat. Her body doesn't make sense. Is it oddly misshapen because of liposuction?

Her legs look odd. They are misshapen too. That cinched waist doesn't make sense because when you cinch a waist on a hourglass figure the stomach will often pop out- again, weird lipo. The white bathing suit and blue bikini thighs do not match and there isn't much weight difference.

Her waist is flat like a board (except she's blobby) but then she has these guitar shaped hips. Her arms are okay, her hands aren't fat, her wrists look average. She's like Pear Shape Interrupted.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information