Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    why?
    You be trolling

Curvy girl: Kim Kardashian highlighted her perfect curves as she posted this photo online, during her Hawaii vacation with Kanye West

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    You be trolling
    No doubt. It must be a troll because of the avi.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

There are some awesome pics she has posted int he last few days on twitter where she is trying to copy Beyonce

Looking Fierce! Kim Kardashian mimics 'rival' Beyonce as she strikes a pose | Mail Online

That last picture up there is just nasty. Her ass is ridiculously unproportionate to the rest of her.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Ridiculous bitch. We know you have ass implants and lipo, Kim. I would be truly amazed if anyone could have a sizable ass and not carry any extra weight on their thighs/hips (I know I do) like Kim appears not to, unless they exercise like mad to be in amazing shape in which case full respect but we know Kim doesn't do that. She's just so damn ridiculous. I want her to make her ass even bigger and more ridiculous.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

That bitch knows that picture is photoshopped all to hell! Like its some untouched candid, Kardashian PLEASE!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

She is light years away from Beyonce. Puh-leeze!

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    There are some awesome pics she has posted int he last few days on twitter where she is trying to copy Beyonce

Looking Fierce! Kim Kardashian mimics 'rival' Beyonce as she strikes a pose | Mail Online
    Am I the only one that can post from mailonline?
    Looking Fierce! Kim Kardashian mimics 'rival' Beyonce as she strikes a pose

By Lizzie Smith
    PUBLISHED: 21:44, 12 August 2012 | UPDATED: 07:55, 13 August 2012

Their personal relationship is rumoured to be less than friendly.

But Kim Kardashian obviously admires pop singer Beyonce.
    The reality star, 31, posted a series of pictures of herself on her Twitter account today, dancing around in outfits that appeared to have taken more than a dollop of inspiration from 'Sasha Fierce'.

Looking fierce! Kim Kardashian appeared to have taken inspiration from Beyonce when she posted this snap on her Twitter page today, labelled Split Personalities

Inspiration? Beyonce in the video for her hit single Countdown

The first, which Kim labelled 'Split Personalities' saw the reality star dressed in all black, looked to be inspired by Beyonce's iconic Single Ladies video, with a helping of the more recent Countdown.

The second saw Kim dressed in a plunging dress which highlighted her curves. It bore more than a passing resemblance to the glittering dress in which Beyonce made her comeback earlier this year.They immediately sparked debate on the social networking site, with fans arguing over whether Kim was attempting to look like Beyonce.

Look familiar? Kim's second snap also brought to mind Beyonce
    'Get out of Beyonce's clothes!' wrote one, while another said: 'Are you tryna' be BEYONCE? Cause if you are, she's INCOMPARABLE!'

Beyonce, 30, is the wife of Jay Z, whose best friend and collaborator Kanye West is Kim's latest squeeze.
    With their men working together, the women have been thrust rather uncomfortably into one another's social spheres.

Inspired? Kim's outfit, left, could well have been based on Beyonce's dress

They were seen greeting one another at the BET Awards, where after a frosty hello they sat three seats apart.
    Beyonce's fans had earlier been outraged at what seemed to be a budding friendship with Kim, whose fame was sparked by her appearance in a sex tape.
    The two stood together to watch their partner's in concert, even dancing together at the front of the stage.
    But their friendship has not developed.

No mistaking her! Beyonce in her iconic Single Ladies video

A source told The Sun newspaper: 'The girls have never really seen eye-to-eye. It’s a shame because Jay-Z and Kanye are so close. Beyonce has always viewed Kim as a reality TV star who’s not earned her fortune with a specific talent.'

Kim has also received a decidedly frost reception from her boyfriend's peers, with fellow rapper 50 Cent even blasting that 'one man's trash is another man's treasure

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Ridiculous bitch. We know you have ass implants and lipo, Kim. I would be truly amazed if anyone could have a sizable ass and not carry any extra weight on their thighs/hips (I know I do) like Kim appears not to, unless they exercise like mad to be in amazing shape in which case full respect but we know Kim doesn't do that. She's just so damn ridiculous. I want her to make her ass even bigger and more ridiculous.
    Ditto - and I have some PZI jeans which have plenty of room in the hips but skinny thighs. WTF is that all about?

^ I get the feeling that Beyonce was not amused, Jigga has heard of this and Kanye has been informed that he best get his woman in line. Of course they didnt use the word 'woman' but Im trying to keep it family friendly.

Her ass looks photoshopped in those beach pics. I can't imagine someone actually having an ass like that.

Kim Kardashian started taking QuickTrim pills again to lose her ‘love weight’

Ever since Kim Kardashian officially got with Kanye West earlier this year, she’s been putting on some weight. I don’t think she’s “fat” by the way. I never think she’s “fat”. She’s a curvy girl who may or may not have butt implants and breast implants, but that doesn’t make her “fat”. In any case, I took quiet note of Kim’s slight weight gain, and I think I may even joked a few times that Kanye might like her a bit thicker, considering he was the one who constantly taking her out for ice cream (call him The Ass Enabler). Well, Kim has acknowledged that she’s gained some “love weight” and now she’s doing something about it!
    After a wardrobe malfunction where Kim Kardashian busted out of her figure-hugging dress at the Midori makeover event on Sept. 25, the curvaceous star tells Life & Style she’s keen to get back into shape — and she’s not ashamed to admit it!
    “I’m hoping to slim down a little bit, and I’m not afraid to say it,” Kim tells the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now. “I think everyone goes up and down in whatever that comfortable love relationship phase is where you like to eat out, but now it’s time to get it together again.”
    Since she began dating Kanye West in April, “she’s gained 15 to 20 pounds. All Kim and Kanye ever do is go out to eat,” shares a friend. “She feels so comfortable around him — he loves her curves — she hasn’t been vigilant about dieting.”
    Kim’s plan of attack? “I’ve started [diet supplement] QuickTrim again,” she reveals to Life & Style. “When I start that, it’s full focus.” And it looks like Kim’s hard work is paying off: She’s told friends that she’s already shed six pounds.
    [From Life & Style]
    Yeah, Kim tweeted yesterday, “Since I started QuickTrim again a few weeks ago, I’m down 6 pounds!!! Yay best feeling. I was getting discouraged but now I’m so motivated!” Aren’t those pills just over-the-counter uppers? Aren’t they incredibly addictive at worst, and completely ineffective at best? Ugh, whatever. I’m sure QuickTrim is paying her big-time for the shout-out. I kind of think that she probably won’t end up losing that much weight for two big reasons. One, I really do believe Kanye likes thick girls, and he doesn’t want to be with a girl on a diet. Two, I remember very well when Kim was trying to lose weight for her wedding to Kris Humphries – she ended up heavier than when she started.

Photos courtesy of WENN.

I take it that Kaiser doesn't ever read the news or popular press.

The Dangers of Kardashian-Endorsed QuickTrim - US News and World Report
    Kim Kardashian and her sisters sued $5million for selling bogus diet pills QuickTrim - they say they can't be held liable for false advertising as they're only spokespeople - 3am & Mirror Online
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ka...ient=firefox-a
    Last edited by Novice; October 5th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.

Kimmie takes in some much needed exercise.

Then lunches with her family.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Kimmie takes in some much needed exercise.

Then lunches with her family.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what a cutie playing with the ball-kim wishes she were that cute)

the blue skirt looks so damn bad. i love it.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information