Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    If her tits are fake that is the best damn boob job I've ever seen.
    Its all about body fat Sasha - if you have a bit more then you can't see the edges of the implant where as if you have very little you can see the outline of is against the upper ribs....

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    think of the millions we could make if we could get our hands on those kind of jeans and mass produce them.......they'd be worth more than gold
    Erm.. hasn't someone beated you to it? what about "not your daughters jeans"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, now - on the "up stroke", there's a shifting of the assish area. pushes it further up... why in the hell am I looking at this and analyzing and replaying shit in my mind???
    because you're a perv - I'm surprised you had to ask.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i had a reduction and i'd say i had 2 days of real discomfort where i took meds and stayed in watching movies. but after that i was out and about. you just can't wear anything heavy or lift your arms much for a few weeks but other than that it's fine. you just have to take it easy.
    but pain meds for 2 weeks? i pre-emptively medicated for 2 days but never felt any real pain and after 2 days i stopped and sure, you feel pressure and some discomfort but not actual pain.
    I guess that some people just have a higher threashold than others... I've had major surgery and stopped with most of the pain meds by day 3 too. Then I just plain forgot to take the others... it couldn't have hurt that bad, eh?

Default The bikini famewhoring continues . . .

PICS: Kim Kardashian Shares "No Photoshop" Bikini Pic

Celebrity News
    August 3, 2012 AT 1:00PM
    By Nicole Eggenberger

Kim Kardashian
    Credit: Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Kanye West is a lucky man!

Both Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend took to their Twitter accounts to share photos of her famous figure.

The 31-year-old reality star tweeted two Instagram photos of herself Thursday shot with her phone in front of a bathroom mirror.

"Pool time," she wrote. "No filter. No Photoshop." In the very sexy photos, Kardashian shows off her curves to her followers in a tan and gold string bikini.

Kim Kardashian
    Credit: Kim Kardashian/Instagram

But there is one Kardashian fan in particular who appreciates her curves the most. Rapper West, 35, who has been dating Kardashian since March, tweeted a photo of his girlfriend behind her back Friday.

"Mercy," he wrote as the caption for a pic of Kardashian walking away from the camera after getting out his Lamborghini. Wearing a backless curve-hugging white dress, the star's famous booty is on full display in the photo.

Kim Kardashian
    Credit: Kanye West/Twitter

A source told Us Weekly back in June that the couple is "seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]."

"He waited for Kim," a West pal told Us. "He knows they're meant to be."
    Read more: Kim Kardashian Shares "No Photoshop" Bikini Pic - UsMagazine.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Nice lipo, bitch. I'll give credit to someone who is toned and obviously has worked hard for their body.

I don't understand how in all her candid pics of her walking with Kanye her body looks really lumpy but, in the bikini pics it looks ok. Suspicious....
    Oh and that is one tacky ass bathroom.

Keep tweeting your 'famous figure' Cim because it worked so well for Demi Moore.

BITCH IS A COW, and isn;t it kinda pathetic to take these pics of yourself and post them?

Nice to see your boobs falling out of your top, still trying to fit into size small tops with your size 4 or 6 size body ? - she is such vile trash

I'm so tired of this fat, lumpy fucker.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I like how she is positioning her legs to make her thighs look smaller. I bet that was hard to balance. She probably spent an hour figuring out how to make herself look the best for this picture. She tries too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I like how she is positioning her legs to make her thighs look smaller. I bet that was hard to balance. She probably spent an hour figuring out how to make herself look the best for this picture. She tries too hard.
    Ha, that's what I first noticed. You can tell she pushed her bottom half back to make her thighs look smaller.

Bitch, first you need to buy a bikini that fits your stupid ass. Secondly, you need to fuck off.
    rockchick and Lily Bleu like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

fgg

i clicked on the thread and one of the first things i saw was "nicolewashere" and i almost shit my pants thinking it was 2012.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I just read back to the beginning of the thread and realized we are still talking about the same things regarding Kim K. 3 years later: big ass, fake tits, too much makeup and clothes that don't fit. And a sex tape. There's nothing more to say about her, everything is a variation of one of those items.
    Nerissa and lucianodel like this.

Bronze Member

i hate this woman

why?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information