Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

Size 2, people. Don't forget.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Are they under 30
    some are, some aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    think of the millions we could make if we could get our hands on those kind of jeans and mass produce them.......they'd be worth more than gold
    Hey, I am looking a job.
    I guess it's safe to say Jayla won't be our first customer.

Maybe it's just an unfortunate pic, but she looks like Amy Winehouse in the face in the naked shot. Or was it pre PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There is a sort of odd indentation at the top of her buttocks in that video still....I can't be certain but I don't think my ass does that when hubby is hittin' it from behind. Of course, my ass ain't quite that big. Actually, not by a long shot.
    i thought about that too. it does look very weird and unnatural in the video.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There is a sort of odd indentation at the top of her buttocks in that video still....I can't be certain but I don't think my ass does that when hubby is hittin' it from behind. Of course, my ass ain't quite that big. Actually, not by a long shot.
    well, now - on the "up stroke", there's a shifting of the assish area. pushes it further up... why in the hell am I looking at this and analyzing and replaying shit in my mind???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

It doesn't matter if they are fake, what bothers me is that she lies about it. Plus, on the E Hollywood Story of her family there is a video of her & Ray J in a hotel room and her ass is as flat as a board in jeans. That sold me on the implant issue. You don't just grow an ass overnight. I have a very curvy/toned body (ala Kim K/ JLo) so I can speak from experience on both body parts. Natural large breasts are just NOT that perky. The true test is at a pool or beach, natural breasts lay flat and slide off the side (so to speak) fake ones are always perky. It's always a dead giveaway IMO.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kim has implants (boob or ass or both) but I get annoyed with the 'dead giveaway' comments that people make whenever they speculate about someone's ps. That isn't a personal attack on you, just that it really isn't as cut and dry as that. If I see a ripple in a breast bent over then, yeah, I'll be pretty sure there is an implant in there. But when it comes to things like the 'gap' in between breasts that some people swear is proof of implants, I just have to wonder. I don't know of any female who has one big tit all the way across, so most all breasts will have a space between them. That is why there is 2 of them. Some peoples' breasts are naturally closer together or more far apart, but when folks act like there isn't supposed to be a space between someone's tits it really perplexes me. Also, plenty of B cup women look like they have implants when wearing push up bras. There is a picture of me when I was younger and my boobs were smaller....I'm lying on my back in a low cut dress with my arms squeezed together to make mega cleavage. I can just hear everyone pointing at it swearing how obvious my non-existent breast implants look. I've also met a few women body builders with small breasts but very defined pec muscles that give the illusion of implants depending on what they wear. I also don't understand the obsession with making people 'just admit it'. It is a personal issue, like finances, and what do you have to gain by getting someone to fess up? If you can tell they have implants, why do you need it confirmed by them? Does that make you feel better about yourself to know that while Miss Titty might look really hot, you can console yourself with the fact that 'it's all fake'? Of course you'll need to make sure your boyfriend knows it,too, as if he even cares to begin with.

***The 'you' I'm referring to is a generic 'you', not specific to any poster here.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes they looks real, sometimes they look like they could be fake.

What's missing is a time where I give a shit. She's still an annoying bimbo who should just be eternally grateful she has looks to get by on and keep it zipped. I actually found her more attractive then.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kim has implants (boob or ass or both) but I get annoyed with the 'dead giveaway' comments that people make whenever they speculate about someone's ps. That isn't a personal attack on you, just that it really isn't as cut and dry as that. If I see a ripple in a breast bent over then, yeah, I'll be pretty sure there is an implant in there. But when it comes to things like the 'gap' in between breasts that some people swear is proof of implants, I just have to wonder. I don't know of any female who has one big tit all the way across, so most all breasts will have a space between them. That is why there is 2 of them. Some peoples' breasts are naturally closer together or more far apart, but when folks act like there isn't supposed to be a space between someone's tits it really perplexes me. Also, plenty of B cup women look like they have implants when wearing push up bras. There is a picture of me when I was younger and my boobs were smaller....I'm lying on my back in a low cut dress with my arms squeezed together to make mega cleavage. I can just hear everyone pointing at it swearing how obvious my non-existent breast implants look. I've also met a few women body builders with small breasts but very defined pec muscles that give the illusion of implants depending on what they wear. I also don't understand the obsession with making people 'just admit it'. It is a personal issue, like finances, and what do you have to gain by getting someone to fess up? If you can tell they have implants, why do you need it confirmed by them? Does that make you feel better about yourself to know that while Miss Titty might look really hot, you can console yourself with the fact that 'it's all fake'? Of course you'll need to make sure your boyfriend knows it,too, as if he even cares to begin with.

***The 'you' I'm referring to is a generic 'you', not specific to any poster here.

No offense taken, but I didn't mention anything about a 'gap'. My reference is at the pool or beach and sorry but IMO it's obvious which ones are real when someone is laying on their back. Quite frankly, I plan to do a lift after I have my second child if it's necessary - so I find nothing wrong with PS. Secondly, it is a personal issue and it seems that women who have had implants or want them are always quick to defend their position due to insecurities. I can't relate.

However, celebrities rush to 'proclaim' that they are all natural when there is photographic evidence that contradicts their statements so they need to STFU about it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ It was a JOKE.
    sorry sweetie..didn't catch the joke.. I'm a bit sleep deprived from my newborn
    Last edited by Tati; May 30th, 2009 at 10:18 PM.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

No offense taken, but I didn't mention anything about a 'gap'. My reference is at the pool or beach and sorry but IMO it's obvious which ones are real when someone is laying on their back. Quite frankly, I plan to do a lift after I have my second child if it's necessary - so I find nothing wrong with PS. Secondly, it is a personal issue and it seems that women who have had implants or want them are always quick to defend their position due to insecurities. I can't relate.

However, celebrities rush to 'proclaim' that they are all natural when there is photographic evidence that contradicts their statements so they need to STFU about it IMO.
    1. I know you didn't mention a gap, it's just one of the 'for sure' signs a lot of people point to in general when saying how they can tell someone has a boob job.

2. I think a lot of the insecurities women have with 'admitting' ps is that people are often very judgmental aobut it, especially other women. The fact that it even needs to be 'admitted' indicates that there is something shameful about it......we only 'admit' to things that are genrally not positive. When you see how women who've had ps get called names by other women it isn't any wonder that more women don't openly talk about it. Some women will ask as if they are genuinely interested, pretending to be a friend, then go talk shit behind your back. People who have ps are accused of being 'insecure' or shallow as though people who do not resort to ps must have better self images. That just isn't true; everyone is insecure about something but people have various reasons for doing something about it surgically or not. Some men will swear they prefer natural women without makeup or boob jobs or whatever then they break their fucking necks oggling some stripper with F sized tits while ignoring some real pretty A cup girl. Women notice that:they notice what men pay attention to no matter how much they protest it.

3. Congrats on your baby!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a breast reduction and lift and because they are now high and firm I am asked if I had implants. It makes me crazy that people think it is ok to ask about it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Heck Sluce - I've not and they still ask! I always think - well, if I had I wouldn't tell you.... WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I had a breast reduction and lift and because they are now high and firm I am asked if I had implants. It makes me crazy that people think it is ok to ask about it.
    what's that like recovery-wise - the reduction & lift? A friend of mine had a reduction and she said the recovery was a killer and she was out for two weeks with constant medication....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

i had a reduction and i'd say i had 2 days of real discomfort where i took meds and stayed in watching movies. but after that i was out and about. you just can't wear anything heavy or lift your arms much for a few weeks but other than that it's fine. you just have to take it easy.
    but pain meds for 2 weeks? i pre-emptively medicated for 2 days but never felt any real pain and after 2 days i stopped and sure, you feel pressure and some discomfort but not actual pain.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information