Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 126
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

  1. #46
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,581

    Default

    Size 2, people. Don't forget.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #47
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Are they under 30
    some are, some aren't.

  3. #48
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    think of the millions we could make if we could get our hands on those kind of jeans and mass produce them.......they'd be worth more than gold
    Hey, I am looking a job.
    I guess it's safe to say Jayla won't be our first customer.

  4. #49
    Elite Member Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,071

    Default

    Maybe it's just an unfortunate pic, but she looks like Amy Winehouse in the face in the naked shot. Or was it pre PS?

  5. #50
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There is a sort of odd indentation at the top of her buttocks in that video still....I can't be certain but I don't think my ass does that when hubby is hittin' it from behind. Of course, my ass ain't quite that big. Actually, not by a long shot.
    i thought about that too. it does look very weird and unnatural in the video.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

  6. #51
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    She looks great

  7. #52
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There is a sort of odd indentation at the top of her buttocks in that video still....I can't be certain but I don't think my ass does that when hubby is hittin' it from behind. Of course, my ass ain't quite that big. Actually, not by a long shot.
    well, now - on the "up stroke", there's a shifting of the assish area. pushes it further up... why in the hell am I looking at this and analyzing and replaying shit in my mind???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  8. #53
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    It doesn't matter if they are fake, what bothers me is that she lies about it. Plus, on the E Hollywood Story of her family there is a video of her & Ray J in a hotel room and her ass is as flat as a board in jeans. That sold me on the implant issue. You don't just grow an ass overnight. I have a very curvy/toned body (ala Kim K/ JLo) so I can speak from experience on both body parts. Natural large breasts are just NOT that perky. The true test is at a pool or beach, natural breasts lay flat and slide off the side (so to speak) fake ones are always perky. It's always a dead giveaway IMO.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kim has implants (boob or ass or both) but I get annoyed with the 'dead giveaway' comments that people make whenever they speculate about someone's ps. That isn't a personal attack on you, just that it really isn't as cut and dry as that. If I see a ripple in a breast bent over then, yeah, I'll be pretty sure there is an implant in there. But when it comes to things like the 'gap' in between breasts that some people swear is proof of implants, I just have to wonder. I don't know of any female who has one big tit all the way across, so most all breasts will have a space between them. That is why there is 2 of them. Some peoples' breasts are naturally closer together or more far apart, but when folks act like there isn't supposed to be a space between someone's tits it really perplexes me. Also, plenty of B cup women look like they have implants when wearing push up bras. There is a picture of me when I was younger and my boobs were smaller....I'm lying on my back in a low cut dress with my arms squeezed together to make mega cleavage. I can just hear everyone pointing at it swearing how obvious my non-existent breast implants look. I've also met a few women body builders with small breasts but very defined pec muscles that give the illusion of implants depending on what they wear. I also don't understand the obsession with making people 'just admit it'. It is a personal issue, like finances, and what do you have to gain by getting someone to fess up? If you can tell they have implants, why do you need it confirmed by them? Does that make you feel better about yourself to know that while Miss Titty might look really hot, you can console yourself with the fact that 'it's all fake'? Of course you'll need to make sure your boyfriend knows it,too, as if he even cares to begin with.


    ***The 'you' I'm referring to is a generic 'you', not specific to any poster here.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #54
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,581

    Default

    Sometimes they looks real, sometimes they look like they could be fake.

    What's missing is a time where I give a shit. She's still an annoying bimbo who should just be eternally grateful she has looks to get by on and keep it zipped. I actually found her more attractive then.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #55
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kim has implants (boob or ass or both) but I get annoyed with the 'dead giveaway' comments that people make whenever they speculate about someone's ps. That isn't a personal attack on you, just that it really isn't as cut and dry as that. If I see a ripple in a breast bent over then, yeah, I'll be pretty sure there is an implant in there. But when it comes to things like the 'gap' in between breasts that some people swear is proof of implants, I just have to wonder. I don't know of any female who has one big tit all the way across, so most all breasts will have a space between them. That is why there is 2 of them. Some peoples' breasts are naturally closer together or more far apart, but when folks act like there isn't supposed to be a space between someone's tits it really perplexes me. Also, plenty of B cup women look like they have implants when wearing push up bras. There is a picture of me when I was younger and my boobs were smaller....I'm lying on my back in a low cut dress with my arms squeezed together to make mega cleavage. I can just hear everyone pointing at it swearing how obvious my non-existent breast implants look. I've also met a few women body builders with small breasts but very defined pec muscles that give the illusion of implants depending on what they wear. I also don't understand the obsession with making people 'just admit it'. It is a personal issue, like finances, and what do you have to gain by getting someone to fess up? If you can tell they have implants, why do you need it confirmed by them? Does that make you feel better about yourself to know that while Miss Titty might look really hot, you can console yourself with the fact that 'it's all fake'? Of course you'll need to make sure your boyfriend knows it,too, as if he even cares to begin with.


    ***The 'you' I'm referring to is a generic 'you', not specific to any poster here.

    No offense taken, but I didn't mention anything about a 'gap'. My reference is at the pool or beach and sorry but IMO it's obvious which ones are real when someone is laying on their back. Quite frankly, I plan to do a lift after I have my second child if it's necessary - so I find nothing wrong with PS. Secondly, it is a personal issue and it seems that women who have had implants or want them are always quick to defend their position due to insecurities. I can't relate.

    However, celebrities rush to 'proclaim' that they are all natural when there is photographic evidence that contradicts their statements so they need to STFU about it IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ It was a JOKE.
    sorry sweetie..didn't catch the joke.. I'm a bit sleep deprived from my newborn
    Last edited by Tati; May 30th, 2009 at 10:18 PM.

  11. #56
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    No offense taken, but I didn't mention anything about a 'gap'. My reference is at the pool or beach and sorry but IMO it's obvious which ones are real when someone is laying on their back. Quite frankly, I plan to do a lift after I have my second child if it's necessary - so I find nothing wrong with PS. Secondly, it is a personal issue and it seems that women who have had implants or want them are always quick to defend their position due to insecurities. I can't relate.

    However, celebrities rush to 'proclaim' that they are all natural when there is photographic evidence that contradicts their statements so they need to STFU about it IMO.
    1. I know you didn't mention a gap, it's just one of the 'for sure' signs a lot of people point to in general when saying how they can tell someone has a boob job.

    2. I think a lot of the insecurities women have with 'admitting' ps is that people are often very judgmental aobut it, especially other women. The fact that it even needs to be 'admitted' indicates that there is something shameful about it......we only 'admit' to things that are genrally not positive. When you see how women who've had ps get called names by other women it isn't any wonder that more women don't openly talk about it. Some women will ask as if they are genuinely interested, pretending to be a friend, then go talk shit behind your back. People who have ps are accused of being 'insecure' or shallow as though people who do not resort to ps must have better self images. That just isn't true; everyone is insecure about something but people have various reasons for doing something about it surgically or not. Some men will swear they prefer natural women without makeup or boob jobs or whatever then they break their fucking necks oggling some stripper with F sized tits while ignoring some real pretty A cup girl. Women notice that:they notice what men pay attention to no matter how much they protest it.

    3. Congrats on your baby!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #57
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    I had a breast reduction and lift and because they are now high and firm I am asked if I had implants. It makes me crazy that people think it is ok to ask about it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  13. #58
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,973

    Default

    Heck Sluce - I've not and they still ask! I always think - well, if I had I wouldn't tell you.... WTF?

  14. #59
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I had a breast reduction and lift and because they are now high and firm I am asked if I had implants. It makes me crazy that people think it is ok to ask about it.
    what's that like recovery-wise - the reduction & lift? A friend of mine had a reduction and she said the recovery was a killer and she was out for two weeks with constant medication....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  15. #60
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,034

    Default

    i had a reduction and i'd say i had 2 days of real discomfort where i took meds and stayed in watching movies. but after that i was out and about. you just can't wear anything heavy or lift your arms much for a few weeks but other than that it's fine. you just have to take it easy.
    but pain meds for 2 weeks? i pre-emptively medicated for 2 days but never felt any real pain and after 2 days i stopped and sure, you feel pressure and some discomfort but not actual pain.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Kardashian bikini
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: October 4th, 2008, 06:40 AM
  3. Kim Kardashian bikini
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 8th, 2008, 09:56 AM
  4. Anna Kournikova: 'I feel great when I sweat'
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 08:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •