Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 126
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

  1. #31
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    If her tits are fake that is the best damn boob job I've ever seen.

  2. #32
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    Why is everyone so hell-bent on claiming her body parts are fake?

    It is possible to have big, round breasts naturally (at least before children). I have fake ones, that, if I may say so myself, look pretty damn natural. But if I were to throw a football or do any similar movement, you might be able to detect that they're fake because they don't exactly move with me all the time. I don't see that fakeness with hers. Plus, her sister Kourtney has a similar bustline. Is it so hard to believe that maybe they're just genetically blessed in that department?

    It's also possible to have a gigantic ass like hers naturally. When she's not in her best shape, it can look lumpy and dumpy. Hell, when she's in her best shape it looks kind of dumpy. I think it would look a little more uniformly perky if it was fake. Once again, her sister Kourtney has a pretty big butt herself. Sorry folks, don't see implants there either.

    I'm not saying she hasn't had ANYTHING done, like maybe some body sculpting to accentuate her curves, or a little tweaking on the nose, but I think the boobs and ass are natural. Then again, it's possible she's all natural.

    She's an easy target because her whole career (?) is based on her looks and she has a very atypical body for Hollywood. Her curves are so extreme that it's easy to assume they are all made by a surgeon, but I don't believe they are.

    It doesn't matter if they are fake, what bothers me is that she lies about it. Plus, on the E Hollywood Story of her family there is a video of her & Ray J in a hotel room and her ass is as flat as a board in jeans. That sold me on the implant issue. You don't just grow an ass overnight. I have a very curvy/toned body (ala Kim K/ JLo) so I can speak from experience on both body parts. Natural large breasts are just NOT that perky. The true test is at a pool or beach, natural breasts lay flat and slide off the side (so to speak) fake ones are always perky. It's always a dead giveaway IMO.

  3. #33
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    . . . The true test is at a pool or beach, natural breasts lay flat and slide off the side (so to speak) fake ones are always perky. It's always a dead giveaway IMO.
    not necessarily. i know women who have not had implants and their breasts do not fall to the side. it isn't very common, though.

  4. #34
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    My tits look just like hers and I have never had any work done to them.

  5. #35
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    If we could convince her to let us squeeze them we could solve this once and for all



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #36
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    It doesn't matter if they are fake, what bothers me is that she lies about it. Plus, on the E Hollywood Story of her family there is a video of her & Ray J in a hotel room and her ass is as flat as a board in jeans. That sold me on the implant issue. You don't just grow an ass overnight. I have a very curvy/toned body (ala Kim K/ JLo) so I can speak from experience on both body parts. Natural large breasts are just NOT that perky. The true test is at a pool or beach, natural breasts lay flat and slide off the side (so to speak) fake ones are always perky. It's always a dead giveaway IMO.
    Here's her and Ray J in the hotel and her ass is no where near flat as board:


  7. #37
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    If we could convince her to let us squeeze them we could solve this once and for all
    it would probably just take a pair of jimmy choos.

  8. #38
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    I'll spring. Let's make her an offer.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #39
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Here's her and Ray J in the hotel and her ass is no where near flat as board:


    Sorry I didn't clarify it was NOT the sex tape. I believe I did say she had on some jeans. They were both fully clothed.

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not necessarily. i know women who have not had implants and their breasts do not fall to the side. it isn't very common, though.
    Are they under 30
    Last edited by Tati; May 30th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.

  10. #40
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Sorry I didn't clarify it was NOT the sex tape. I believe I did say she had on some jeans. They were both fully clothed.
    So, I guess the jeans deflated her ass?

  11. #41
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    Good GOD that is ONE HOT body! Yuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuy!!!!!!!!!


  12. #42
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    So, I guess the jeans deflated her ass?
    Um no... the video was PRE-ass implants!

  13. #43
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    ^ It was a JOKE.

  14. #44
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    There is a sort of odd indentation at the top of her buttocks in that video still....I can't be certain but I don't think my ass does that when hubby is hittin' it from behind. Of course, my ass ain't quite that big. Actually, not by a long shot.

  15. #45
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    So, I guess the jeans deflated her ass?
    think of the millions we could make if we could get our hands on those kind of jeans and mass produce them.......they'd be worth more than gold



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Kardashian bikini
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: October 4th, 2008, 06:40 AM
  3. Kim Kardashian bikini
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 8th, 2008, 09:56 AM
  4. Anna Kournikova: 'I feel great when I sweat'
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 08:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •