Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Are those breasts fake? They seem awfully big to be so round and high at her age with no support. Isn't she pushing 30?

She looks like a squat troll from the side. Hat is ugly, makes her look old.

Way, way too much makeup for the beach. Ridiculous.

That is my ruling.
    ITA.....and yes, those knockers are fake.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

that's some of the most staged, ridiculous posing i've ever seen.
    she looks retarded.

she's a good looking girl but she tries too hard and she's too plastic looking to be truly sexy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

she's had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers. OK not really, but boobs, butt, nose, what else

God damn she's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    she's had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers. OK not really, but boobs, butt, nose, what else
    Lip and cheek injections, although I don't if they strictly qualify as "PS" since they're not permanent.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks exactly the same as she did when she 'burst' onto the scene with her sextape all those years ago. Doughy and short legged with large child bearing hips and a disproportionate fat ass. Id imagine that she's of some inspiration for fat (sorry, i mean 'curvy' chicks), but i prefer a more elegant, tall and naturally slim bodytype. Kim just looks like she really has to try hard to maintain her current weight. Give it a few years and a couple of kids and baby girl will be out and out OBESE.

Elite Member

lol these are so staged and cheesy...not to mention airbrushed to high-hell for "candids"...
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    She has perfect breasts, I don't think they're fake.
    Um...yes the are. Natural breasts to do look like round ballons unless you have a serious push up bra on. She has a loose bathing suit top.

Totally staged photos.

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    She looks exactly the same as she did when she 'burst' onto the scene with her sextape all those years ago. Doughy and short legged with large child bearing hips and a disproportionate fat ass. Id imagine that she's of some inspiration for fat (sorry, i mean 'curvy' chicks), but i prefer a more elegant, tall and naturally slim bodytype. Kim just looks like she really has to try hard to maintain her current weight. Give it a few years and a couple of kids and baby girl will be out and out OBESE.

Good description

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why is everyone so hell-bent on claiming her body parts are fake?

It is possible to have big, round breasts naturally (at least before children). I have fake ones, that, if I may say so myself, look pretty damn natural. But if I were to throw a football or do any similar movement, you might be able to detect that they're fake because they don't exactly move with me all the time. I don't see that fakeness with hers. Plus, her sister Kourtney has a similar bustline. Is it so hard to believe that maybe they're just genetically blessed in that department?

It's also possible to have a gigantic ass like hers naturally. When she's not in her best shape, it can look lumpy and dumpy. Hell, when she's in her best shape it looks kind of dumpy. I think it would look a little more uniformly perky if it was fake. Once again, her sister Kourtney has a pretty big butt herself. Sorry folks, don't see implants there either.

I'm not saying she hasn't had ANYTHING done, like maybe some body sculpting to accentuate her curves, or a little tweaking on the nose, but I think the boobs and ass are natural. Then again, it's possible she's all natural.

She's an easy target because her whole career (?) is based on her looks and she has a very atypical body for Hollywood. Her curves are so extreme that it's easy to assume they are all made by a surgeon, but I don't believe they are.

^ I agree Tictac, but then again even if they are fake who cares? They still look good.

It is possible to have big, round breasts naturally (at least before children). I have fake ones, that, if I may say so myself, look pretty damn natural. But if I were to throw a football or do any similar movement, you might be able to detect that they're fake because they don't exactly move with me all the time. I don't see that fakeness with hers. Plus, her sister Kourtney has a similar bustline. Is it so hard to believe that maybe they're just genetically blessed in that department?

It's also possible to have a gigantic ass like hers naturally. When she's not in her best shape, it can look lumpy and dumpy. Hell, when she's in her best shape it looks kind of dumpy. I think it would look a little more uniformly perky if it was fake. Once again, her sister Kourtney has a pretty big butt herself. Sorry folks, don't see implants there either.

I'm not saying she hasn't had ANYTHING done, like maybe some body sculpting to accentuate her curves, or a little tweaking on the nose, but I think the boobs and ass are natural. Then again, it's possible she's all natural.

She's an easy target because her whole career (?) is based on her looks and she has a very atypical body for Hollywood. Her curves are so extreme that it's easy to assume they are all made by a surgeon, but I don't believe they are.
    Very well said!!!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, Kourtney has had a boob job.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

surefire way to tell- besides the touch test, which always gives them away: when there is as much breast above the nipple as under it, they're fake.

people have been looking at so many implants for so long they forget what real tits look like...even nice perky ones have a different shape than implants do

Heres another pic, where you can see the slope of the real breasts in the old pic:
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 26th, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information