Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How does Amanda Seyfried look this good? By eating an 'awful' raw food diet

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

bla bla bla boring!

I like her. I think she looked good before, though. If she is careful, she will age really well. Her boobs seem real, too.

another midget?

She's SO tiny. I saw her at the airport in Toronto and she is miniature. She didn't look ill or anything, just generally small boned and slim.

Well at least she is honest

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So could you for what she's paid.
    Really? Wow, I would seriously consider it for about 5 minutes if I had that doctor's number.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Novice, I'm with you... if I had her $, I could eat her daily diet with NO problem.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah i can tell she's tiny on Big Love, but i guess so is Julianne Moore then too huh

sooo gorgeous.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Though I am not AS or anyone else, I can eat like a horse and stay very thin. Metabolism.

I like to walk and run and bend, though.

I am ill with a cold at the moment, so all I'm tasting is salt and sugar, so I'm not interested in eating much.

I was feverish for a couple of days and took aspirin; I felt worse, actually, then when the menopause hit. Everything hurt, shoulders, legs, neck etc.

Didn't old Dr. Pinkus (sp?) come on the late night radio talk show station that I have to have on and start babbling about 'krill pills'. Maybe it was the fever, but I started to laugh, and then a coughing fit started. Krill! Isn't that what sharks eat?!

He enthused, "You can have one free bottle of krill pills and I'll throw in another bottle of krill pills for free, as well as one my CDs that gives you helpful hints about your health (in other words, Pinkus wants more money.)

"I myself take two krill pills a day," he announced to the version of Smithers that he has to talk with on the air. "And I've never felt better!"

I was in hysterics over this...Pinkus is such a fraud! If what he says is true then none of us would ever be ill, and I wouldn't have had a fever...what a tool.

Rollawaypain

I like seafood and fish, but krill???

I'm sticking with my baits!

The way i look at it, is that she's honest. Alot of these stars say they can eat what they want and don't exercise. When the truth is that they go to the gym regularly and watch very carefully what they eat.

Amanda probably feels she has no choice. Hollywood demands so much; especially of actresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    Though I am not AS or anyone else, I can eat like a horse and stay very thin. Metabolism.

I like to walk and run and bend, though.

I am ill with a cold at the moment, so all I'm tasting is salt and sugar, so I'm not interested in eating much.

I was feverish for a couple of days and took aspirin; I felt worse, actually, then when the menopause hit. Everything hurt, shoulders, legs, neck etc.

Didn't old Dr. Pinkus (sp?) come on the late night radio talk show station that I have to have on and start babbling about 'krill pills'. Maybe it was the fever, but I started to laugh, and then a coughing fit started. Krill! Isn't that what sharks eat?!

He enthused, "You can have one free bottle of krill pills and I'll throw in another bottle of krill pills for free, as well as one my CDs that gives you helpful hints about your health (in other words, Pinkus wants more money.)

"I myself take two krill pills a day," he announced to the version of Smithers that he has to talk with on the air. "And I've never felt better!"

I was in hysterics over this...Pinkus is such a fraud! If what he says is true then none of us would ever be ill, and I wouldn't have had a fever...what a tool.

Rollawaypain

I like seafood and fish, but krill???

I'm sticking with my baits!
    ??? Was the 28th a weekend?

Krill = "Krill Oil is set to be the next must-have-supplement and is tipped as possibly becoming more widely used than Omega!"

Oh & I think that you'll find that "I was feverish for a couple of days and took aspirin; I felt worse, actually, then when the menopause hit. Everything hurt, shoulders, legs, neck etc." thats a flu-ey cold not the menopause.....

I'm starting to agree with Lainey- she really should just shut the hell up.

Amanda Seyfried: Pressure to Be Thin in Hollywood Is "F--ked Up"

Friday April 16, 2010 10:46am

Amanda Seyfried can't stop thinking about her weight.

"I clearly like being fit, but it's not thin without a hell of a lot of work - I run and I exercise a lot and then I eat," she tells AOL StyleList.

"I'm in my mid-20s and I know how to look after my body on my own. I'm not going to deny that I don't think about it every day, it's always on my mind," she continues.

The actress, 24, told the April issue of Esquire that she put herself on a restrictive raw diet in which she only ate spinach.

"The week of that interview I was on a raw food cleanse, which I do occasionally," she admits.

Normally, "if I have to diet, it's salad with protein, salmon and broccoli, no dessert," she says. "But what kind of life is that? So I work out a lot and I'm just pretty moderate about what I eat."

It's her job, she says, to be body-obsessed.

"I have to stay in shape because I'm an actress," Seyfried explains. "It's f--ked up and it's twisted, but I wouldn't get the roles otherwise. If I'd been bigger, I don't think they would have cast me for Mamma Mia!"
    News - Amanda Seyfried: Pressure to Be Thin in Hollywood Is "F--ked Up" - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com

fgg

i wonder what it's really like in the life & times of pippin...

Bronze Member bold and beautiful's Avatar

Needs to change her diet,she hasn't had any rolls lately has she?(not the kind you eat)lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information