Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Klum on losing the baby weight: "You can't kid yourself"

Ew, if she's going to make a living off her body she should at least be honest--we all knew she had big hips (german) before; she should have left hem as they were instead of bringing ugly unwanted children into the world... as well as ruining her figure by addinc cellulite.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Huh?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

...we all knew she had big hips (german) before; she should have left hem as they were instead of bringing ugly unwanted children into the world...
    whassat now?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by snakebread View Post
    Ew, if she's going to make a living off her body she should at least be honest--we all knew she had big hips (german) before; she should have left hem as they were instead of bringing ugly unwanted children into the world... as well as ruining her figure by addinc cellulite.
    Yeah, because having the perfect body is always more important than bringing children into the world.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebread View Post
    Sorry I don't understand what you're saying.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Troooooll!!! In the dungeon!!

Just thought you aught to know...

I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Look at Poprah, she has
    personal chefs and trainers, and she's a blimp again.
    I lost baby weight by just dancing around in the
    livingroom for 30 minutes a night after the baby
    went to bed.
    I'm happy to see Heidi has a less than perfect body.
    Last edited by sprynkles; May 11th, 2008 at 09:21 AM.

I wish I had a 'mushy' ass that looked like that! I haven't even got the 'baby' excuse!

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    I wish I had a 'mushy' ass that looked like that! I haven't even got the 'baby' excuse!
    Aww! She probably tapes those suckers up anyways!

Gold Member

Very True. Yes Celebs do have thing at there disposal but the regular folks can watch want they eat, and exercise and you can have a body as good if not better then them. With or without kids. I recently see Elisha Cuthbert in a bikini, and I will have her body before the ends up. Her stomach is toned, but she doesn't have a six pack or a perfect one in the least. (By Hollywood standards) Her legs look ok. The only thing that she has, that I don't is the boobs. Hers are smaller and when I get my breast reduction, mine will be just like hers size wise. She may spend hours at a trainer a day or a week, while I spend 45 minutes walking/running a night.

Is that what her celebrity status and money can buy her? I have seen broke ass people bounce back better:

http://media.egotastic.com/media/pic...ikini-1-03.jpg

Heidi Klum is a Bikini Babe… and a Mother of Three! | Bikini, Heidi Klum, Newsies : Just Jared

Never understood the appeal of this lady.

she looks realy gaunt in the face of that magazine.she totally starves herself before any work thing she does.so duh u will b losing baby weight fast.she does have food problems and works out etc.thats how u get sick and wanna faint,not because she work hard it isn't hard to walk down a run way been there so no,not 100 percent true on nada!!

Silver Member

It doesn't take money to have a great body. I have been living below the poverty level for more than a decade and I keep my body in great shape by eating right (mostly fruits and vegetables) and using the gym (the $17/mo one where you need a tetanus shot before you touch anything).

It does take a lot of sweat. And sometimes I don't really feel up to it.

I don't have a lot of money, I don't have a man, , but I'll be darned if I don't have a good body--that is one thing I have complete control over and I make the most of it.

Y'know, I totally understand this marina, as most of the ten years I had an in-shape, banging, extra-hot body I was single and had not a lot of money myself.

I'm honest enough to admit that it's just not as much of priority to me as it used to be when I was single, child and career free and had loads more time and less responsibilities. Back then working out was actually something to do that I enjoyed, and a lot healthier "hobby" than clubbing and drinking every night like everyone else my age was doing.

As for now? I'm good at staying away from shitty food most of the time. I try to work out here and there, sometimes get on a good run for months at a time where I'm doing it regularly. Now that I'm off my ass all the time and back on my feet full time (graduated school and new job) I actually have lost 10# without really trying.

So no it doesn't take money. But the more you have going on in your life...the more "things" you have to divide your time up between...and the less "help" you have to offset that, the harder it is.

Money always (or usually) helps offset everything that makes it difficult. It would for me, anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information