Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Healthy body image

Silver Member

Default Re: Healthy body image

Missharry: If you want a bigger butt do squats and wall sits. And you can take herbs, do hypnosis and massage to make your boobs bigger. I have a fast metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight, but this has helped me get more curves. Also drink things like Ensure and Protein Shakes. Just make sure you do some ab exercises to keep your stomach tight (it sounds like you may always have a low body fat, so you might not have to worry about gaining too much belly fat). Let me know if you want some helpful links.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady View Post
    Missharry: If you want a bigger butt do squats and wall sits. And you can take herbs, do hypnosis and massage to make your boobs bigger. I have a fast metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight, but this has helped me get more curves. Also drink things like Ensure and Protein Shakes. Just make sure you do some ab exercises to keep your stomach tight (it sounds like you may always have a low body fat, so you might not have to worry about gaining too much belly fat). Let me know if you want some helpful links.
    wow.thanx,dat was pretty quick!sure,would lyk some links...d hypnosis sounds interestn.thanx agn...
    miss harryxxx

Silver Member

Here's some links to get you started on growing some boobies
    http://beboard.proboards107.com/ I'd start by looking at the routines section on this board for ideas, and then check out the newbie section for common questions.
    http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutlook.co.uk/ In addition to the regular forum, this board also has a routines section, as well as a reference page. You'll want to look at the various types of massages (easy to do, quick, and cheap), as well as the page listing helpful foods.

For my routine, I've been doing massages and listening to a subliminal tape from a company called Innertalk. You can also download a free hypnosis MP3 from remotehypnosis.com if you'd rather not buy a tape or CD (the Innertalk one isn't expensive, though). My big thing is I gotta make sure that I eat! If you're like me, sometimes you might skip meals without even thinking about it. But you need calories to grow boobs, and body fat helps too, of course. Protein is also key. Seriously, girlfriend, eat meat, fish, beans, corn bread, pasta, red beans and rice, just go to town! You can eat junk food, especially if you have a fast metabolism, but as always, try to look for healthier options. Eat as if you're trying to gain weight (but not too much junk food, like I said, or you might get kinda doughy and bad fat). Fruits and veggies are also important.

The key is to be patient. I've been doing this for over a year and it gets frustrating at times, but ask for help at the links I posted if you need it. Also, at the first link I posted, do a search for the word "dowsing" or "dowse"; this will help you tremendously in figuring out a successful routine if you can get the hang of it. Since different women have different needs to get growing, what works for me may not work for you, but dowsing eliminates a lot of the guess work in figuring out a plan of action.

Okay, now for the butt:
    http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/foru...6123&KW=squats
    One lady said she had to stop doing squats cuz she got too much butt! Starting out, I already have a Vida Guerra-sized butt, it's just kinda dumpy, and a little extra junk in the trunk wouldn't hurt because I'm tall and it looks smaller on me. I have been doing wall sits (wall squats) to give it some extra lift.

I think that's all for now, at least to get you started. Let me know if I can help if you need it. Good luck, chica

kelly clarkson....

i think she looks great not to fat and not to skinny... perfect fit for her body type.

I think its wrong to idolise any body shape. People need to stop looking at Hollywood; its the most unrealistic thing ever.

I think Jessica Biel has the most normal weight!!!

Catherine Zeta Jones and Scarlet Johansson

I dont think its fair to say that someone is the right/perfect/ideal body shape because every bloody girl is different and naturally slim girls cant help it if they dont have scarlett's tits for crying out loud. And eating and eating and eating wont make it happen either. So in my opinion, no one should look to anyone for weight role models, unless of course you have that stars body shape.

Elite Member

Default Healthy Celebrity Women

Okay so we discuss who's too thin, whos too fat, who's this who's that I thought it was time to celebrate the women in the industry whom, in your view, promote a healthy body image.

I've been told when I put on a few kilos I'll look like Ali Larter at my healthiest and personally I think she's a pretty good image of health. She has a pidgion chest, sure, but the rest of her is quite fleshy in a good way.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    I think Catherine Zeta Jones, Kate Winslet look healthy. Also drew barrymore.

They're pretty tiny (esp Kate) but have larger chests so appear to be bigger.

They're pretty tiny (esp Kate) but have larger chests so appear to be bigger.
    ^^ A person doesn't have to be "bigger" to exemplify a healthy body image though. These ladies may well be slender, but they're not emaciated, their weight doesn't fluctuate excessively, they look healthy, and they look and dress as though they're comfortable in their own skin.

Being slim shouldn't disqualify someone from being a positive body image rolemodel. It's not just about embracing a fleshier look, it's about embracing what you have naturally, and that could well run the gamut.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Drew Barrymore has a great figure, as do Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz and Monica Bellucci. Scarlett Johanson never looks too thin either and Jessica Biel is mighty buff! Oh, Jennifer Garner has a good body too.
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Ok as much as I hate to say it.. Kate Winselt does have a healthy looking body. I also have to 2nd or 3rd the peeps that said Drew Barrymore, Selma Hayek, and Penelope Cruz... I also think Kate Hudson???

I'm not saying those listed above are "too thin" by any means, but Drew Barrymore and Kate Winslet have definitely slimmed down. Here's a pic of Kate and her legs look as thin as a Victoria's Secret Model's (which I don't get why people think are so "curvy" in the first place. Their waists are still only 23 inches!) She seemed much more buxom before.
    Kate Winslet

I agree with whoever said we shouldn't look to the media for what a "real" woman looks like. Some of us are tall, some short, some small boned, some big boned, some curvy, some straight up and down, some naturally thin, some naturally heavier. BUT in Hollywood, only thin is allowed; there is very little room for anyone to be anything but thin thin thin, even if they have curves or none, they are all THIN.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    I'm not saying those listed above are "too thin" by any means, but Drew Barrymore and Kate Winslet have definitely slimmed down. Here's a pic of Kate and her legs look as thin as a Victoria's Secret Model's (which I don't get why people think are so "curvy" in the first place. Their waists are still only 23 inches!) She seemed much more buxom before.
    Kate Winslet

I agree with whoever said we shouldn't look to the media for what a "real" woman looks like. Some of us are tall, some short, some small boned, some big boned, some curvy, some straight up and down, some naturally thin, some naturally heavier. BUT in Hollywood, only thin is allowed; there is very little room for anyone to be anything but thin thin thin, even if they have curves or none, they are all THIN.
    Well,did you know that she complained about that cover?She said that she was EXTREMELY mad and disappointed when she saw that ,cause they photoshopped her body like crazy!And that it was ridiculous.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information