Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Guess Britney Spears' weight

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh please. She LOOKS 150 ON CAMERA. I weigh 150 and I'm a lot heavier than she is.
    Look at the PHOTOS on the photo thread. The CLOSE-UPS. There is no way she's 150. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Judging from the VMA performance I'd guess she's 140-150. She's so short and her frame seems generally small enough that I think the only way she could ever weight 170 is when she was 8 months pregnant.

I remember reading a piece of gossip from Ted Casablanca's Awful Truth where some shop owner reported the size pants she tried on in 2003 or so (the last time she was in shape enough to perform and tour): It was a size 3/4. Nowadays she looks like a size 8.
    I think you are spot-on. Good call grrrlfriend!

I think the 150 guess isn't totally unreasonable, Mira. She has a lot of muscle, and I've known girls her height and frame who gained weight and easily got up to 140, although their optimal weight was more around 115. And they looked like her, not FAT fat, just really filled out and a little chubby from some angles.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You're probably right. When I'm toned and in shape 145-150 looks good on me because I've always had very strong muscle mass. And I agree that she's probably an 8 because I wore an 8 when I was 140-145.

I'm just amazed at how people can possibly think she's "fat" when it's the cameras - both video and still - that are adding the pounds. The only thing the current look makes one realize is how incredibly tiny she was before. Somewhere on here someone mentioned that she worked out 4-5 hours a day with a strict diet in order to look like she used to.

When Christina Aguilera performed in that pink gown the other night, some angles made her look 180 pounds with HUGE hips, then when the close-ups zoomed in, you could see that she's ACTUALLY still pretty small, with a baby bump.

range of 138-145?

She's a little chunkier than me, but not much, and I have some decent (but not terrific) muscle tone, so as muscle weighs more than fat, and since she and I are similar in height, I would guess she and I are of similar weights at 125.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

One of those "after" pics looks doctored, the one where she is walking away in a swimmingsuit looks like it was stretched. But anyways I think that she was around 115 at her smallest(like 6 years ago) and now (heaviest) she's around 140. I don't think that she is that huge, but she does have a lot of muscle.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information