Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guess Britney Spears' weight

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    ^^oh ok... makes sense. Yeah I too have a more muscular body (jessica biel-ish) and I weigh more than what I look like I do, but my body fat is low, I have more lean body mass...that's why I never worry about what the scale says....they are very misleading! I care about my clothes size more I guess.
    ITA ^^ I think a lot of women are like that, I am, people are always amazed what size I am and I hate knowing what I weight because it's skewed by dr. and public opinion. Still I need to lose 20 lbs. at the moment. The hardest thing to do if you've never been overweight in your life. (I've been keeping out of the weight loss thread but need to join in!)

We have to look at the closeup pics of Britney's body to determine a more accurate weight... I'd say anywhere between 135 and 160, depending on her muscle mass and how tall she is (fairly short 5'4" I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    Heidi Klum? the hot supermodel who has always been thinner than most women in the world? Im comparing Britney to most other women....
    Britney had a great body before the kids came along; you have to admit. She may have had to work her ass off to get it, whereas it may come naturally to Heidi Klum (I know neither, so I can't say as a fact) but a woman can always rebound from having two kids right after each other.

If Britney is normally prone to gaining weight easily, all she needs to do is exactly what she was doing prior to those babies being born - I just get the feeling other things are more of a priority for her right now.

I'm just about positive that Britney is 5'6. I'm her same height and build, so I think I can accurately say. Like everyone here says, she's muscular and that increases your weight by about 10-20 lbs. I always weight about 10-20 more lbs than what people guess I weight.

I think her low weight is
    This is about 135 lbs.
    http://digilander.libero.it/britney....y_Spears91.jpg)

On there, I'd say 160 lbs.
    http://www.velvethottub.com/uploaded...ars-713213.jpg
    http://www.filmz.ru/pub/img/britney-spears-bikini32.jpg

Ah, now I"m intrigued. I have a bunch of photos I'll post later on for more guessing/discussion.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think you're spot on.

Bronze Member

^^oh ok... makes sense. Yeah I too have a more muscular body (jessica biel-ish) and I weigh more than what I look like I do, but my body fat is low, I have more lean body mass...that's why I never worry about what the scale says....they are very misleading! I care about my clothes size more I guess.
    Same.I HATE SCALES!!!LOL.

The person that said she weighed 160-180 pounds at one point, I'd love to see pictures of that! To me that weight is obese on someone that short. She'd look really awefull! My mother is about 5'3" and weight approx 105 pounds, if she gets past 125 she looks very chubby and her tummy hangs over her pants so I wouldn't over-estimate B's weight.

(p.s I think mum looks too small at 105, she's pretty skinny and needs to weigh about 115 to look good).

Your mom does not sound like someone who is built like Britney Spears, i.e. very mesomorphic. I am 5'2", muscular and as long as I am working out or even just moderately active 120-125# is very lean and thin on me...a size 2-4 even. Honest. But I do know women my height who look "fat" (not obese exactly) at that weight. Also, Brit is only 25. Don't know how old your mom is but I am assuming she's at least 10 yrs older than this. Once you get past a certain age you pretty much have to work out to keep from losing the muscle mass that is going to keep you looking smaller without having to weigh less. Especially if you are not very mesomorphic in the first place.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Man. Even I had forgottten JUST how hot Britney used to be. CHeck out these old pics I found.

How sad it is that she went from this:

<--- SO stunning. Where did that face go?!

To this:

<-- I wouldn't even ever leave the house looking like that! WTF!

Bless her heart. I want her to have a comeback! She used to be so great!

Hit By Ban Bus!

170-180..are you serious? WTF. Yeah, maybe 9mos. pregnant sure. Normally..hell no, not as a celebrity.
    '
    That's what I meant. The photos I was referring to were while she was still pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by a31cefiro View Post
    The person that said she weighed 160-180 pounds at one point, I'd love to see pictures of that! To me that weight is obese on someone that short. She'd look really awefull! My mother is about 5'3" and weight approx 105 pounds, if she gets past 125 she looks very chubby and her tummy hangs over her pants so I wouldn't over-estimate B's weight.

(p.s I think mum looks too small at 105, she's pretty skinny and needs to weigh about 115 to look good).
    I really think it depends on your body type. I am 5'3" and when I was at 145 I looked rather thin...now I'm at around 200 and people guess my weight at about 160...so yeah, I think it really depends on your body type and how you carry your weight.

i think she weighs about 148 and used to be about 120

^^ So glad we talked about her WEIGHT.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I bet Britney at her tubbiest wanted to be 104 lbs too...
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

She could have at least gotten a colonic.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hahahahahah I just realized that somehow I posted Britney BEFORE pics, and then a cover of Kiera Knightly from Vogue. WTF!!!

Sorry guys.

Photobucket screwed some thigns around and now all my old links and posts are jacked up. Grr.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information