Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Greece’s Most Beautiful Model Nana Karagianni Battles Anorexia (Shocking Pictures)

Hit By Ban Bus!

I apologize, Greysfang. I'll try to learn how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Instead of post after post by the same person, there's a multiquote function that helps keep the board a little cleaner.

Under a post you're going to respond to there is a little quote button with a plus sign next to it.

Hit that under every post you want to respond to then hit the "reply with quote" on the last one.

Then you can respond to all desired posts at once.

Tada!
    Thank you, Twitchy. I saved this on my Wordpress so that I won't make this annoying mistake again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    And my enemy, the bathroom scales! I'd weigh myself all the time! It sounds insane now, and it would to those who haven't suffered from an eating disorder, but I'd weigh myself several times a day.

When I recovered, and this was many moons ago, I'm an aging old hag now, one of the first presents that I gave to myself was to get rid of that cursed bathroom scale.

To this day, I do not allow scales of any kind in our house. I am adamant about it. It's the same as allowing sliced white bread, SPAM, de-caffeinated coffee and de-alcoholized beer into our house.

I was weighed in 2011 at a hospital I was in, and that's the last time I was weighed. I didn't want to know...but had to skip up onto the scales for the hospitals' records. Have no idea what my weight is now, I feel it is a little lower, judging by my appearance and the fit of the clothes.
    Ahhh. The scales. It sounds crazy, but from weighing myself so obsessively over the years, I can predict to pretty much the exact pound that I'll weigh in at. I fluctuate weight depending upon the season. It's like I can feel my own weight and adjust the number from there? Hard to explain I suppose.

I know what you both mean about the scales-I am only weighed at my yearly OBGYN appointment even though there are scales in my house for my husband and son. I don't need to know nor want to know. When I was pregnant I ate perfectly in terms of nutrition for me and for the baby. At one point early on in the pregnancy I worried that it might be a huge issue for me. And at first I was exceedingly uncomfortable looking in the mirror as I grew bigger. I felt huge even though I wasn't. One day, I had to buy a dress for a Christmas party and as I was trying them on I suddenly took an honest look in the mirror and had a light bulb moment. Suddenly I could see what I really looked like and I was anything but fat. It was a huge moment for me. I went on to eat like a trooper while I was pregnant, and gained 50 pounds- which was fine because I had been a bit underweight. Right now I am way too skinny and I will be the first person to admit it. It comes from losing my appetite when stressed and I have been permanently stressed since my son developed health problems a couple weeks after birth-inherited problems. Funny thing is, skinny is no fun either. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I apologize, Greysfang. I'll try to learn how to do it.

Thank you, Twitchy. I saved this on my Wordpress so that I won't make this annoying mistake again.
    I've been on this site for many years, and never knew how to do it.

Thanks Twitchy.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Bronze Member

So sad to see a person get this far and probably never get better. Here is her personal Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000299645096 and she is not or never was the most beautiful Greek model!

first post fail
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Fuck, I thought she must have died! Hope she's doing better.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

From her facebook photos she does seem to have gained a little weight. And she opened a new business, a clothes shop, I think.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

This is just a sad picture

Dear God that is shocking
    holly likes this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

It looks like she tumbled down the stairs and then struck a pose.
    holly, Lenny and msdeb like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by spoutniki View Post
    So sad to see a person get this far and probably never get better. Here is her personal Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000299645096 and she is not or never was the most beautiful Greek model!
    Welcome to the board!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Silver Member
    Last edited by chatterweb; May 30th, 2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: She looks a bit more fit here.

Does she really look "better"?

I'm surprised that she has so much power in her legs left to even move.

Belle, it's really fascinating. I try not to stare when I see her in the street (she lives in my neighbourhood). I saw her like a month ago and she was wearing a skirt and tights. It's just bones in motion, she kinda looks like the Terminator.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information