Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Fergie chose her butt over her face

czb

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^That's supposedly a quote from Catherine Deneuve, meaning lose weight after a certain age and have a gaunt face, or keep a bit of weigh on and your face will look plumper/more youthful. Seeing Fergie post weight loss, I think she looked a lot healthier before she lost the weight. Since we have a weight forum commenting on the weight of public figures and since Fergie is a public figure and has lost a great deal of weight, I don't consider this different than any of the other weight threads in this forum.
    i do not mean to attack you or anyone else. what i am saying is that when a woman loses weight, she is not necessarily 'choosing' her ass over her face. we cannot control where we lose weight. it is hard to tell from the seated pic, but the pics of fergie i've seen (prior to the latest pic shown here), she did appear a bit heavy. and i remember other posters commenting on it as well.
    Last edited by czb; February 26th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

I do agree though, that once you hit a certain age and lose a significant amount of weight, usually around age 50, your face just drops a ton and ages you ten years. My MIL did that. Lost like 40lbs, her face dropped. She gained it back, her face never recovered.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

^^^ i agree that your face never recovers from a major weight loss. but there isn't much you can do about it if you want/need to lose weight.
    nana51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking your for posting this or any other weight thread. mine was just a general comment about women and how we're dealt a shit hand when it comes to matters of our weight and how hard we are on ourselves and each other about it. we all do it, i've definitely been guilty of it myself.
    I totally agree about women being dealt a shit hand. I really do think she looked a lot better before losing 30 pounds. Or at least her face did. I have a personal interest in her transformation cause I am fairly close to her age and should lose at least 15 pounds. So her result is making me reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I do agree though, that once you hit a certain age and lose a significant amount of weight, usually around age 50, your face just drops a ton and ages you ten years. My MIL did that. Lost like 40lbs, her face dropped. She gained it back, her face never recovered.
    Wow, that sucks. Did she get anything done or is she okay with it?

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i do not mean to attack you or anyone else. what i am saying is that when a woman loses weight, she is not necessarily 'choosing' her ass over her face. we cannot control where we lose weight. it is hard to tell from the seated pic, but the pics of fergie i've seen (prior to the latest pic shown here), she did appear a bit heavy. and i remember other posters commenting on it as well.
    Yes, it said she lost 30 pounds, so she was quite a bit heavier prior to this. But it does appear that many people lose facial weight first and if they are at the age of decreasing skin elasticity things might drop a lot more than they expected.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I don't think she looks bad, she was never a beauty.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I think losing it slower helps ... gives the skin a chance to shrink along with the fat. But at a certain age, maybe that won't work.
    cheray likes this.

She has that redhead's skin, she was/is a smoker. She truly aged about 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I don't think she looks bad, she was never a beauty.
    Yeah, if I remember correctly, her face wasn't all that great to begin with.

Losing it slowly didn't help me much, I lost twice as much as she did but took two years to do it, and my face still fell

^^Wow, 60 pounds?! That is amazing, congrats! Were you around her age when you did this? If you had to lose for health reasons, better to have some facial droop than health problems.
    nana51 likes this.

I don't think the way her face looks has much, if anything, to do with weight loss. I think it's a lifetime of sun exposure. The less melanin you have, the faster the collagen under your skin will break down, creating deep wrinkles and a loss of tone in the skin.
    twitchy2.0 and qwerty like this.

^^Her face looked pretty good before the weight loss. The extra fat probably filled out the wrinkles and then everything collapsed once the fat was gone. Kind of like an overstretched balloon that sags when it deflates.

Yikes, I'm working on a 30-40 pound weight loss but I don't want my face to fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^Her face looked pretty good before the weight loss. The extra fat probably filled out the wrinkles and then everything collapsed once the fat was gone. Kind of like an overstretched balloon that sags when it deflates.
    Possibly, but collagen also give a face fullness and structure. My mom lost a ton of weight around the time her scleroderma kicked in (1999). She had gone from being almost plump to being very thin. But scleroderma fills your skin (in the face and extremities) with excess collagen and as a result, she had this super smooth face all the way into her late 70s.

A redhead, drinker, smoker and British. Fergie was fucked in the aging lottery from the get go.
    Mel1973, qwerty and Cartermrc like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'd choose her butt over her face too.
    Karistiona likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information