Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Even super skinny stars suffer from every girl's worst nightmare: stretch marks

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    When the skin stretches, sometimes it's like an old rubber band and it can't snap back. Stretch marks ar from when the rubber band has broken. You can only get rid of them by surgically excising them or laser. I've read laser takes quite a few treatments though. I guess they're a fact of life.
    Yes, thats why I said that creams can only make them less noticeable, but they will never dissapear... Ugh those mean, mean stretch marks....
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Fuck, I'm 23 and I also have stretch marks and no children yet
    *I'm doomed*

I got them when I grew up (too quickly, my skin didn't like it )
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Stretch marks are normal. I have a few from puberty I still don't like them.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

Actually I don't mind them, my skin is so white they're barely noticeable ^_^
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
    Kate Beckinsale probably got those stretch marks from those horrible implants.
    They do look like implants! Yeah stretch marks suck...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I have some on my tummy because I have gained some weight

They do tend to fade though on me, which is a blessing I guess.

I hate them on me, I think they make me ugly

Quote Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
    Kate Beckinsale probably got those stretch marks from those horrible implants.
    I noticed that the stretch marks in this article are all on breasts - isn't that because of implants or if someone really does have a growth spurt? I see the same thing on guys at the gym who decide to "get big" quickly: these stretch marks happen on their delts.

I reckon kate's are from implants- i cant believe she can deny those- she might have had them removed now but in that dress they are so obvious.

Elite Member

I have them on my boobs, up towards the top near the arm pit area. I went from flat as a board to a D cup in less then a year. I also have some on my belly, near the belly button and behind my knees. They all popped up during puberty. Thankfully, they've turned white over the years and aren't very noticeable anymore. I don't mind them anymore.

All of my stretch marks are on my hips and down, and I'm very thankful for that. I do have some on my knees though, which is totally weird. My best friend has them too.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I have a few stretch marks from when I was really young and weighed a lot..and now that I'm really skinny they make me sick to look at...But thats just on bad days..I've kinda become used to them and clearly, after seeing this, it just reminds you no one has the flawless skin.

Nah, these marks look a bit photoshopped to me.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

I've had stretch marks since i was 15 yrs old... when I grew 7 inches in less than a year!! ...and basically got tits and ass in only a couple of weeks time. I've never in my entire life weighed more than 125 pounds and I'm 5'7.

My hips look like Freddy Grugar slashed me! Four large long spaced out claw like marks on each hip area.

As a teen I was tormented by these damn marks...now I don't care about them....I'm more worried about my god damn spider veins!!

Gold Member

I've had them on the boobs since I was 10! This is why you can hear me telling a waiter "I have stretchmarks older than you" when they want to card me. It's a little bit off but damn it that's obnoxious to have someone younger than you demand your license!

So, let's see, got them on the boobs, belly, thighs, under part of my arms and I think on my hips. In some parts they honestly do fade to the point where you wouldn't see them unless they're pointed out. Other parts, like the belly, nope. They're going to be there until I'm old and wrinkled.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

I have some little ones on my thighs, right under my butt. I'm obsessed with them even though they're not really all that visible to anyone else. I'm blessed, I think, because my sister's strethmarks are barely visible. BARELY. And my mom was fine until she got fat. But you know what I discovered? Most women have them and they seem to be okay with it. I hope they find a cure in the future because even though I can sort of accept them as long as I don't have to look at them, I still don't think they're attractive. Why don't many men have them though?
    WHAT`S THiiS GAME?
    BABii ii WANT T0 PLAii
    [
    está bella traición que mato mi ilusion]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information