Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dr. Robert Rey's wife - Hayley

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetness
    It's terrible that she's so unhappy, but I still have a hard time feeling sorry for these types of rich bitches. She's most definitely got the resources to do whatever she wants!

So true. And I guess gigantic breasts and self-starvation don't always do the trick either. You can't force a man to love you unfortunately. If their marriage is truly that loveless, at least she's been smart enough not to have another baby with him.

All I'm saying is, she's got the resources-- she oughtta start another business or continue with the acting classes. She could find something to do to make a happy life for herself and those kids. As my mama's always said, "You can't sit around and wait for a man to make you happy. Your happiness is up to you."

It's not like she's stuck with no options.
    When me and my roommate were talking about this I basically said the same thing. There's nothing stopping her from getting out of the house and doing some kind of business work or doing SOMETHING with her time. I think her kids are old enough to be left in the care of someone else while she gets out of the house and works. I think half of her problem is the fact that she just sits home and does nothing with her time.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^ yeah. But in those circles, its pretty much accepted that the woman stays home while the man goes out and works. Especially with a surgeon as a husband, he keeps WAY odd hours and its really hard to find childcare for those hours without a live-in nanny.

I think Dr. Rey is just an ass. Did you all see the show where he went to Brazil to find out the "secret to their beauty"? Wow.. he was such an ass for all of that.

He is WAY too gushy about his patients, he GUSHES "oooh, you look SO hot now" thats VERY unprofessional. I saw him hug a patient once with NO top on. He is very perverted when he gives opinions on women's body parts. Eonline did a 'sexiest' program once, he gave opinions, he is SO over the top in his opinions of their bodies etc - no wonder his wife is schitzo....
    She is downright ugly now, i dont find her sharp features and bony figure attractive
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

I agree that he is too "gushy" and needs to be more professional.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he's gay and she's a silly spoiled brat with a ton of hair and most likely some osteoporosis!

Quote Originally Posted by semanticsofsermon View Post
    Good find semanticsofsermon.
    From your link^

" I actually do not exercise very much at all. However, I eat often throughout the day and only very small portions. I never, ever finish my plate and always let myself be a little bit hungry. I actually hate the feeling of being full! The trick that works for me is not really watching what I eat but the actual portion of it. If I eat dessert, I usually just eat a couple of bites. I like a lot of variety, so I'll have a small salad, a few bites of the main meal (usually meat and vegetables or pasta) and a few bites of dessert, and that's all. Then a couple of hours later I'll have a yogurt or a piece of cheese. Eating tiny portions all day has always been the way I eat and it seems to work!"

"trick that works" She's actually proud of that!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post

If I eat dessert, I usually just eat a couple of bites.

The woman cannot be human! And what a waste of food.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Did you notice how obsessed he is about perfection?! He always talks about perfect bodies... and he went to Venezuela (or wherever) to see how come those girls are so perfect... I watched one episode the other night, he was cleaning the fridge, and threw away *something* ( i think it was whipped cream) because "it's too fattening" Omg.. no wonder she tries so hard to look perfect (by his standards) she just wants more of his attention... I don't understand why she doesn't spend some of that money and gets a make-over (hair & make-up).
    I also think that she is too busy in the house (she is the one that takes care of all the bills and his financial things) so she can't go out and do what she wants... She is also very lonely and doesn't have any real friends there...
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

I watched the other day where she was teaching her daughter that there are needy children in the world, and they were donating several things to goodwill, and went to this thing where they helped fix bags of stuff to give to children in need. She seems like a sweet girl. Her husband however is a bastard all the way, he is ALWAYS encouraging his patients to get larger breast implants, every time I see one, they say the want a certain size, and he always tells them to go a lot bigger because it will look sexier. He doesn't really seem to care what the patient wants but what he personally likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Green-eyed-hottie View Post
    Did you notice how obsessed he is about perfection?! He always talks about perfect bodies... and he went to Venezuela (or wherever) to see how come those girls are so perfect... I watched one episode the other night, he was cleaning the fridge, and threw away *something* ( i think it was whipped cream) because "it's too fattening" Omg.. no wonder she tries so hard to look perfect (by his standards) she just wants more of his attention... I don't understand why she doesn't spend some of that money and gets a make-over (hair & make-up).
    I also think that she is too busy in the house (she is the one that takes care of all the bills and his financial things) so she can't go out and do what she wants... She is also very lonely and doesn't have any real friends there...
    Awe! You're making me feel sorry for her! I think I saw this once & couldn't stand it but I remember seeing them interact & turning it over after that!
    Maybe she just needs a little cossetting from a couple of good friends! They should "woman-nap" her & take her shopping & to a spa or something!!!
    Oh! If he's THAT controling maybe he won't let her have any money? Grrr!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    But he's soooo gay! Maybe living a lie is part of what she's trying to run away from with her anorexia?
    So true.

This episode where he realizes that he's not home for his family, his kids and tries to contact his father was a pretty good one. He admits he's a failure as a father - i don't know I really felt for him and for her.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's a faker; her kids are spoiled b/c she spoils them (off camera of course) and he only uses money on her in lieu of actual heterosexual love (b/c like I believe; he's gay and narcissistic) and all that crap about her giving to the needy was just craptasticly played out for the cameras

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    This episode where he realizes that he's not home for his family, his kids and tries to contact his father was a pretty good one. He admits he's a failure as a father - i don't know I really felt for him and for her.
    Did you see how ill she looked when she and Dr.Rey were sitting on the couch talking? She was wearing shorts, and her legs looked like the legs of anorexics posted on some other thread in this category.

Quote Originally Posted by Green-eyed-hottie View Post
    I know, he's nuts. No wonder she's anorexic, imagine the pressure she must feel. And she looks so unhealthy; you can see it on her face. She looks fragile.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information