Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dr. Robert Rey's wife - Hayley

I don't think he's gay, just very very metro...kinda like Ryan Seacrest. [\sarcasm]
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    She looks like death, it's gross.
    I recently saw the episode where their dog Peanut died. The way she reacted towards it was absurd, she ignored her CHILDREN because of this. I don't understand why Dr. Rey ignores the fact that there's something seriously wrong with her.
    Just saw that episode and couldn't believe how horrible she LOOKED and acted. I mean, you would have thought her parent had died. Her legs were disgusting. Why he doesn't see an issue is beyond me, or perhaps he LIKES her that thin--that's what I think.

She looks so sickly. When pictures were shown of her in the early days of her marriage with Peanut, I couldn't believe it was the same person.

" I actually do not exercise very much at all. However, I eat often throughout the day and only very small portions. I never, ever finish my plate and always let myself be a little bit hungry. I actually hate the feeling of being full! The trick that works for me is not really watching what I eat but the actual portion of it. If I eat dessert, I usually just eat a couple of bites. I like a lot of variety, so I'll have a small salad, a few bites of the main meal (usually meat and vegetables or pasta) and a few bites of dessert, and that's all. Then a couple of hours later I'll have a yogurt or a piece of cheese. Eating tiny portions all day has always been the way I eat and it seems to work!"

http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/...ghs-88lbs.html

Seriously if you start doing things like this you have serious mental problems. I cant believe she only has a few bites of food

She stole Posh Spice's preferred method for anorexia!

^^^
    IMO any woman that puts up with an asshole like that doesn't deserve any sympathy. if a man doesn't take you seriously or respect you and you put up with it, there's no sympathy from me. i agree she's probably miserable but some women would rather be miserable but have the status and money that comes with being the wife of a successful man, than take responsibility over their lives and go out and work and do something with themselves.
    it's this type of weak, lazy bitch that gives women everywhere a bad name.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I haven't seen the show that often but I know Dr. Rey kept bugging her about having another kid. Yeah, great idea, he doesn't see the ones he has already.
    Hayley seems miserable, she needs to get out of the house and get a life for herself that doesn't revolve around her husband.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    I haven't seen the show that often but I know Dr. Rey kept bugging her about having another kid. Yeah, great idea, he doesn't see the ones he has already.
    More than likely she doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant since she's so freaking thin. She probably doesn't ovulate at this point.

It's terrible that she's so unhappy, but I still have a hard time feeling sorry for these types of rich bitches. She's most definitely got the resources to do whatever she wants! I'm much more sympathetic for the single mothers out there who work themselves to death just trying to feed their babies and provide a roof. This chick gets to live in the lap of luxury, she never has to worry about her or her children going without. Hell, I'd be jumping for joy if I was her!!

I dont think shes anorexic at all. Anorexia necessiates a conscious choice to micromanage calories and obsess about weight so much to the point that u have an instense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat. I dont see that about her. anorexics also deny they are underweight and the seriousness of their low weight--she acknowledged it is a problem.

In our society we use the term "anorexia" as a synonym for underweight which is incorrect as there are many reseasons a person can be underweight. For example, people on anti-depressants or adheral may get down to a significantly low weight--this underweight state does not make them "anorexic".

the reality is shes so depressed she has no appetite and is involuntarily losing weight--not anorexic. One way I KNOW this is true is when i watch WHAT she eats. Anorexics will NEVER consume something extra fattening, even in tiny portions. You will never see an anorexic eat a few bites of refried mcdonalds cr*p.. ever, let alone drink regular coke---hayley is ALWAYS drinking regular pepsi or coke...not the behavior of an anorexic as they manage every calorie/ morsel they eat and almost always dont drink their calories. Furthermore, everytime I have seen her eat it is not something restrictive.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    " I actually do not exercise very much at all. However, I eat often throughout the day and only very small portions. I never, ever finish my plate and always let myself be a little bit hungry. I actually hate the feeling of being full! The trick that works for me is not really watching what I eat but the actual portion of it. If I eat dessert, I usually just eat a couple of bites. I like a lot of variety, so I'll have a small salad, a few bites of the main meal (usually meat and vegetables or pasta) and a few bites of dessert, and that's all. Then a couple of hours later I'll have a yogurt or a piece of cheese. Eating tiny portions all day has always been the way I eat and it seems to work!"

http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/...ghs-88lbs.html

Seriously if you start doing things like this you have serious mental problems. I cant believe she only has a few bites of food
    Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I dont think shes anorexic at all. Anorexia necessiates a conscious choice to micromanage calories and obsess about weight so much to the point that u have an instense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat. I dont see that about her. anorexics also deny they are underweight and the seriousness of their low weight--she acknowledged it is a problem.

In our society we use the term "anorexia" as a synonym for underweight which is incorrect as there are many reseasons a person can be underweight. For example, people on anti-depressants or adheral may get down to a significantly low weight--this underweight state does not make them "anorexic".

the reality is shes so depressed she has no appetite and is involuntarily losing weight--not anorexic. One way I KNOW this is true is when i watch WHAT she eats. Anorexics will NEVER consume something extra fattening, even in tiny portions. You will never see an anorexic eat a few bites of refried mcdonalds cr*p.. ever, let alone drink regular coke---hayley is ALWAYS drinking regular pepsi or coke...not the behavior of an anorexic as they manage every calorie/ morsel they eat and almost always dont drink their calories. Furthermore, everytime I have seen her eat it is not something restrictive.

Sounds me to that she is aware of what she puts in her mouth and she may very be one of those people that don't look to food to sooth their emotions.

As a side note: - some people with an ED do look to get their energy from a beverage - why? because it keeps their stomach flat and the feeling of fullness low.

But that said yes - the term anorexia is too loosely tossed around.

I feel kinda sorry for her - my mother was a doctor's wife and his own interest was himself and his patients but she wasn't allowed to have a life outside of the house either - she was just a prop for him.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Anorexics will NEVER consume something extra fattening, even in tiny portions. You will never see an anorexic eat a few bites of refried mcdonalds cr*p.. ever, let alone drink regular coke---hayley is ALWAYS drinking regular pepsi or coke...not the behavior of an anorexic as they manage every calorie/ morsel they eat and almost always dont drink their calories. Furthermore, everytime I have seen her eat it is not something restrictive.
    As a former anorexic, I totally disagree with this. Anorexics have completely jacked-up eating habits, and there are no universal rules about what they will and will not eat. The brain gets to messed up that it becomes completely irrational and seperates foods into "safe" and "not safe" foods. Some will eat only liquids, some will eat only foods of certain colors, or of certain types. I've known plenty of anorexics who ate all kinds of junk food, just in tiny amounts and sporadically. Also, anorexics are crafty people: it would be completely plausable that Haley is drinking diet sodas, or water, she is just pouring them into regular Pepsi bottles, because she knows she is on TV.

I personally think it's highly likely that she does have an eating disorder of some sort, and she is in complete denial about it.
    Last edited by Cali; December 9th, 2006 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    It's terrible that she's so unhappy, but I still have a hard time feeling sorry for these types of rich bitches. She's most definitely got the resources to do whatever she wants!

No amount of money can make a husband pay attention to you and give you what you need.

I truly get the feeling that their relationship was totally different when they first met--he had no practice so they probably were together more. I think his nouveaux ways developed later and now shes depressed bc shes in a relationship she didnt sign up for w a person she didnt fall in love with

Sad, but the show is probably the worst thing that happened to them. Made him busier than ever and her, even more alone.

I feel sorry for her, yet, don't. She CAN do more about this, but does not. There is obviously a reason she is not helping herself. That jackass of a husband sure as hell isn't going to help her....so it's up to her.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetness
    It's terrible that she's so unhappy, but I still have a hard time feeling sorry for these types of rich bitches. She's most definitely got the resources to do whatever she wants!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    No amount of money can make a husband pay attention to you and give you what you need.
    So true. And I guess gigantic breasts and self-starvation don't always do the trick either. You can't force a man to love you unfortunately. If their marriage is truly that loveless, at least she's been smart enough not to have another baby with him.

All I'm saying is, she's got the resources-- she oughtta start another business or continue with the acting classes. She could find something to do to make a happy life for herself and those kids. As my mama's always said, "You can't sit around and wait for a man to make you happy. Your happiness is up to you."

It's not like she's stuck with no options.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information