Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Denise Richards looking thin

She reminds me of Maria Shriver.
    MsChiff likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

sure she's eating all day long.
    i can't imagine having to manage and deal with 5 kids (?) while starving yourself.

Skinny Denise Richards in a Bikini: “I eat all day long”

May 28, 2013 in Denise Richards by Versus

On how she maintains a skinny figure:
    I am very active. I found what works for my body – everyone’s body is different and I think it’s best to find what works for you. For me it’s Pilates and dance. My diet is 80 percent vegetarian and I eat all day long. I have lots of little meals; it’s best for me. I found eating three big meals I felt too full and got tired especially after lunch. I eat lots of fruit, veggies, egg whites, oatmeal, a little chicken, eggs, rice – that’s mostly my diet. I do splurge on ice cream and I love pretzels. My abs get the best workout with my Pilates reformer – I had two C-sections and it was the only thing I found that got my tummy flat. Turning 40 I honestly feel better than ever. I feel more confident with my body than I did in my 20s.
    … says 42 year-old Denise in Self magazine.
    See more bikini shots!

Skinny Denise Richards in a Bikini: “I eat all day long” | Skinny VS Curvy
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Honey, your face is busted. Eat a cheeseburger.
    MsChiff likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Because being able to see the top of the femur at the hip, having knees wider than you thighs and being able to count your ribs down your chest is such a sexy look....

Also she has no waist, all she needs now the the bobble head & she's the usual Hollyweird blond bimbo.
    Free Charmed.

I saw these shots yesterday on Huffington Post when they said something like, "Denise Richards' Unreal Bikini Body". I have to admit, I was disappointed by how thin and untoned she looked. I'd rather see someone thicker and more muscular -- to me, that's the sign of someone doing things in a balanced, healthy way.

Sexyback....
    MsChiff likes this.
    Free Charmed.

It's pretty bad when your arms are the same size as your 9-year old daughter's.
    MsChiff likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She's had lipo and she's not eating much. On the other hand, kudos for taking on Brooke's kids as well as her own.
    BelledeJour likes this.

her back is disgusting. except for the bolt ons she looks like an 11 year old child.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The bikini would look better if she'd got a top that fit...
    Free Charmed.

When your calves are as wide as your thighs, you're not eating enough. If she eats all day long, which I doubt, it's probably leaves of plain lettuce she's munching.

wow her arms are thinner than her daughters YUK

Denise Richards keeps children active with toys... but may have taken her own workout routine too far as she displays sinewy arms

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 03:48, 2 October 2013 | UPDATED: 09:51, 2 October 2013

She is in great shape at 42 thanks to sticking to a strict workout routine.
    But it seems Denise Richards may have overdone the exercising.

The actress showed off sinewy arms as she took daughter Lola Rose shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart on Tuesday.

What a treat: Denise Richards took daughter Lola Rose shopping for toys at the Brentwood Country Mart on Tuesday

Sinewy: Veins in the actress' arm were bulging

Dressed in a black tank top, veins on the former Bond Girl’s arms were bulging as she carried her purchases.
    The mother-of-three appears to be doing her best to ensure her children are active and bought them toys that will keep them on the move.

Denise was seen loading two colourful skateboards, as well as another bag full of gifts from Toy Crazy into her SUV.

Meanwhile her eight-year-old Lola Rose, who is the middle child, skipped to the car while carrying three large rainbow bright hula hoops.

Denise was dressed casually and teamed her tank with boyfriend jeans and black flip flops.

The gorgeous star wore her honey blonde hair in a braid on one side of her head and completed her look with large sunglasses.

Meanwhile Lola looked adorable in a white top with a heart motif, tie-dye shorts and navy trainers with pink laces.

Heavy lifting: Denise was seen carrying two toy skateboards and another bag full of gifts for her three children

Keeping them active: It seems the actress wants to ensure her children stay on the go and Lola was seen carrying hula hoops

Like mother, like daughter: It seems that eight-year-old Lola has inherited her mother's good looks

Lola’s father is Charlie Sheen. Denise also had daughter Sam, nine, with the actor and is mother to Eloise, two, who she adopted as a single parent.

While Denise sweetly bought her youngsters some exciting new toys, she also found time to treat herself.

The World Is Not Enough star was spotted looking at products in beauty store Space N.K.

Casual outing: The 42-year-old was dressed in a black tank top and jeans while Lola Rose wore a colourful ensemble

Her little helper: Denise's middle child assisted her in loading the various presents into her SUV

Something for Mommy: After the toy store, Denise made a stop at Space NK to check out beauty product

Free Charmed.

"It seems that eight-year-old Lola has inherited her mother's good looks".

That little girl looks like Apple with Theresa's hairline. That's all I'm saying.

ConstanceSpry and ManxMouse like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I think Denise looks a little better in those recent pics with the black top on even tho she has SJP and Madonna arms. Also I don't like to rag on kids in general but because she is Goopy's daugher I have to say wow I feel sorry for her as she looks like her ugly mother.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information