Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Denise Richards looking thin

She eats all day, then she throws it back up.

^She doesn't look bulimic to me. She doesn't have the puffy cheeks. I think she's on something.

She has said previously that she gets up an hour before her kids get up & does an hour on an elliptical machine, plus she's a follower of Bethany Frankel so I'm guessing that the pretzels & chips are just one bite & the rest goes in the bin...
    Free Charmed.

I used to do an hour. Or 500 calories, which ever came first. All it really ever did for me was make me super hungry after my workout. If I had any control I may have lost a bit of weight. I think Denise looks a bit too thin and it makes her face look older. Is she still watching Charlie's twins? Maybe she's stressed out.
    Novice likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    ^She doesn't look bulimic to me. She doesn't have the puffy cheeks. I think she's on something.
    That, or she's really sick with something. I hope she doesn't have cancer.

Jesus. The two older girls are oneheads with unfortunate hairlines. Like Teresa Giudice. Or a couple of characters from the Planet of the Apes...which would match the unibrowed chimp that Denise is carrying in her man arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Karina View Post
    That, or she's really sick with something. I hope she doesn't have cancer.
    Never underestimate the power of being a D-list actress in Hollywood to motivate some women into thinking that they need to lose weight to get a job. She regularly gets skinny in the "bikini season", you just have to follow her twitter to see what's going on.
    Melyanna likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Denise Richards isn’t wasting away, despite rumors to the contrary. In recent weeks, the Twisted actress has been criticized for supposedly looking “painfully thin” and “extra skinny” by several media outlets, including The Sun, Radar Online, The Daily Mail and E! News. The 42-year-old mother of three defended her athletic build during the Radio Disney Music Awards in L.A. Apr. 27.
    “I don’t know why lately I’ve been getting so much flack for it,” Richards told Extra. “I have a very healthy lifestyle and I’m busy.”
    The Pilates devotee added, “What bothers me is I have three daughters [Sam, 9, Lola, 7, and Eloise, 22 months]. I’m such an advocate for health and fitness. . . In moderation, we eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese before we got here!”
    In fact, at Carbon Audio’s launch party for Zooka in West Hollywood on Aug. 3, 2012, Richards told Us Weekly her girls are healthy eaters by choice. “They actually like to cut up fresh vegetables with ranch dressing on the side. That’s their favorite!” she shared. “They love helping. They like making salads because they like chopping things up and rinsing the lettuce. Nothing too fancy!”
    [From Us Weekly]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Denise Richards & her ‘active lifestyle’ don’t get why you think she’s too thin

'It's important for her to always instil good, healthy body image to her girls. I don't think she's lost weight, maybe just leaned out a little and certainly not on purpose.'
    Denise once revealed how she stays slim using mainly a mixture of Pilates and an 80 per cent vegetarian healthy diet.
    'I am very active,' she told Self magazine. 'I found what works for my body - everyone's body is different and I think it's best to find what works for you.

'For me it's Pilates and dance. My diet is 80 percent vegetarian and I eat all day long. I have lots of little meals; it's best for me. I found eating three big meals I felt too full and got tired especially after lunch.

'I eat lots of fruit, veggies, egg whites, oatmeal, a little chicken, eggs, rice - that's mostly my diet. I do splurge on ice cream and I love pretzels.

Good spirits: Denise seemed happy, and smiled broadly as she returned to her car

Ageing: The star's thin face meant she looked older than when when she was fuller faced

Growing up fast: Denise and Charlie's daughter Sam showed looked like she will match her mother's height

'My abs get the best workout with my Pilates reformer - I had two C-sections and it was the only thing I found that got my tummy flat.'
    However, the star said she feels much happier in her 40s.
    'Turning 40 I honestly feel better than ever,' she said. 'I feel more confident with my body than I did in my 20s'
    Free Charmed.

Those shoulder bones could cut a bitch.

Unlike her cheek bones....
    Free Charmed.

Her face is reminding me of Carson Daly's. Odd, I never thought that before.
    Chilly Willy likes this.

Bwhahahaha!
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    Free Charmed.

You know I will cut her a break because she is 40 and most women at 40 (not all) faces start to thin out but all those ripples in her face I am putting down to filler wearing off and migrating downwards. I have seen this when I googled filler nightmares and this can happen. I honestly really like her hair tho!!

ever let me go! Denise Richards exposes her buff arms while carrying youngest daughter Eloise on a mommy-daughter date

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 04:12, 19 May 2013 | UPDATED: 04:12, 19 May 2013

As of late, Denise Richards has been caught in the crossfires of a custody struggle due to Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's twins while Brooke goes to rehab.

And though she's taken their two boys lovingly under her wings, the 42-year-old carved out time to spend with her own children.

The busy mother of three headed to The Grove in West Hollywood on Saturday with daughters Lola Rose and Eloise Joni in tow.

Over the shoulder: Denise Richards' thin arms were on display in a loose tank top that concealed her thinning frame while on a family outing in Los Angeles Saturday

The former Bond girl wore a loose blue tank top that hung loosely around her ever-shrinking frame.

Blue and white printed shorts complemented her tanned, toned legs.

With her nearly two-year-old daughter hoisted onto her hip, the slender actress' arms flexed and her veins popped.

Denise's hair was thrown back into a loose, sloppy ponytail and oversized sunglasses hid her face.

Bonding: In the midst of taking Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's children under her wings, Denise carved out time to spend with her girls

Smiling through stress? The actress' veins were pronounced as she balanced carrying daughter Eloise with tapping away at her phone
    Has she been subscribing to the Madonna-school-of-arm-exercise?

Little Eloise donned an all-pink ensemble, even sporting a pink barrette in her brunette locks.

Lola Rose wore a cool, sunglasses-printed tank top, purple shorts and high top Converse sneakers.

In addition to growing family stress, Denise has fallen under scrutiny for her slender frame.

Girls' day out! Denise took daughters Lola Rose and Eloise Joni to The Grove in West Hollywood to enjoy some quality time together

Getting comfy! The mother-daughter duo sat down to take a snack break in the sun
    Nice hands Demise!

Opening up to Extra at the end of April, she said:

'I don't [know] why lately I've been getting so much flack for it.'

'I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy, I have a daughter who's almost two, that I carry all the time - she's just under 30 pounds.'

Putting her words to practise, the actress doted on her youngest daughter throughout their trip to The Grove, never letting her down.

Take a sip: The loving mother handed her youngest a pink cup to take a drink

Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information