Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Denise Richards looking thin

Charlie Sheen used to be good looking, forgot that lol

Is it really warm enough in LA to walk around in a vest top in feb? It's always freezing in feb when I'm there, heck last time it even snowed!
    Free Charmed.

That baby is a Sheen. No doubt in my mind. Denise needs to eat a sammich.
    rockchick likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Healthy and happy! Smiling Denise Richards defies weight critics in skin-tight leggings... days after showing off her 'skinny arms'

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 02:53, 9 February 2013 | UPDATED: 02:53, 9 February 2013

While her critics have moaned about her super-skinny frame, Denise Richards appears to be doing her best to prove them wrong.

The actress defiantly wore skin-tight leggings revealing her healthy figure as she ran errands in Los Angeles with her two older daughters on Friday.

That's better: Actress Denise Richards defied critics who called her too thin when she showed off a much healthier figure while out with her two daughters in Santa Monica on Friday.

The former Bond girl and ex-wife of Charlie Sheen showed she still has the curves that made her famous, pairing her leggings with flat boots and a black loose top.
    She completed the look with a cream jacket and a beige-and-red leather handbag.
    The 41-year-old wore her signature long mane loose and unstyled, in true Californian style.
    Denise came under fire recently for her thin, veiny arms, similar to yoga addicts Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker and Meg Ryan.But the actress looked back to her feminine best on Friday, showing all the fuss was for nothing.

Model mom: The 41-year-old is a doting mother to her three daughters Sam, Lola and adopted Eloise

Denise was taking her two older daughters Lola and Sam on an errand in Santa Monica as photographers snapped away.
    The two girls looked adorable in their matching pink hoodies, their long blonde hair tied in ponytails.
    Seven-year-old Lola opted for bubble-gum pink sneakers, while eight-year-old Sam wore fashionable UGG boots.

Doctor's orders: Denise was taking her two older girls to the doctor's office

A bit thin: Denise Richards displayed bony, sinewy arms last Friday in Los Angeles
    Read more: Denise Richards defies weight critics as she shows off healthier-looking frame | Mail Online

Matching mummy: Denise Richards and her youngest daughter step out in similar shades of pink as they enjoy quality time together

By Fay Strang

PUBLISHED: 10:17, 7 February 2013 | UPDATED: 11:10, 7 February 2013

• She made a name for herself as a fashion model and actress.

So it’s no surprise that Denise Richards is always camera ready, even if she’s just stepping out to run errands.
    The 41-year-old was seen looking every inch the yummy mummy as she spent quality time with her youngest daughter Eloise.

Mummy and me: Denise Richards was spotted spending time with her daughter on Wednesday

The former wife of Charlie Sheen covered up in a bright pink jumper which hid her arms.

Just a few days before the star’s bare arms caused concern as they appeared particularly bony and veiny. However the actress looked unconcerned as she kept her slim figure under wraps in the jumper and slim-fitting jeans.

Covered up: Denise kept her slim frame covered in a pair of jeans and a pink jumper

She teamed the outfit with a pair of flip flops and a large black and white bag, which looked like it had plenty in it.
    Her long hair was worn loose falling down her back and she covered her eyes with a pair of dark sunglasses.
    In her arms she held her little daughter whose look was coordinated with her outfit wearing a pink and navy blue skirt with a pair of pink shoes.

Matching: The pretty star wore a similar colour to her youngest daughter Eloise as they spent time together

The former Bond girl has always been a fan of yoga and Pilates, and she is always seen carrying her daughter, which is likely to contribute to her slim figure.
    At the time a close friend of hers told the Huffington Post: ‘Denise has always been thin. Her whole family is thin. She hasn't changed anything, her workout is still Pilates.
    ‘But she is literally on the go non-stop. She's a single mom to three active girls, and sometimes helps Brooke [Mueller] out with her boys. That alone keeps her moving non-stop.’

Juggling: The actress juggles working with being a single mum to her three daughters

Denise, who has three daughters, recently suffered heartbreak when her beloved dog, Hank passed away.
    At the time she tweeted: 'Last night we lost our beloved Hank. I will miss him dearly... been there for me through it all.’
    Denise's next acting project is with Kathy Najimy in the ABC Family drama-mystery pilot,Twisted, about a 16-year-old returning to his hometown after serving time for a murder conviction.

Youngest: Eloise is Denise's youngest daughter who she adopted in 201

Free Charmed.

Of course she's too thin. She shouldn't have old lady sinews in her neck at her age.

I don't think that baby looks anything like Charlie. Remember when his girls were babies they were little Charlie clones? But this one just looks like a little monkey with eyebrows. Or Valentina Hayek.
    effie2 and BelledeJour like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't think the little one is like Charlie either, but she's cute and does look like Selma's kid.

Sheen or not.. all three of them girls are breathtaking to the extreme.
    Novice likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I don't know how she's defying anything in those leggings pics, she still looks skinny as fuck. Hell, even her skinny jeans are loose on her! She looks horrible. This ages the crap out of women. But I guess they don't give a shit if they can wear zeros.
    Melyanna, rollo and I'mNotBitter like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i've always been jealous of her hair.
    dexter7 likes this.

Yeah, I will give her one thing... bitch has fabulous hair!
    dexter7 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Why hasn't the little kid got an ice cream?
    How many monkeys do you see eating ice cream????
    Icepik and nana51 like this.
    Jack I swear.

Umm no just no. She isn't defying skinny and we all know she is probs using two or three pairs of leggings for bulk ( I used to do the same thing many years ago to shut mum up whenever she was at me about my low weight) Can't hide your face Denise and that is the tell tale sign right there.

She Doesn’t Have An Eating Disorder! Shockingly Skinny Denise Richards ‘Eats All Day’ And Loves Grilled Cheese & Fries

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 @ 16:06PM | By radarstaff
    AKM GSI

Denise Richards is looking incredibly skinny these days, but it’s not because she isn’t eating.
    In shocking new photos, Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife looks painfully thin, but sources close to the star tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that despite eating all day and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, that she has an incredibly fast metabolism and can’t gain weight.
    PHOTOS: Denise Richards Looks Shockingly Thin
    “These pictures are very upsetting to Denise because she believes that some of the images have been manipulated to make her look much thinner than she really is,” the source suggests as to why Denise looks so skinny in the images. “Denise leads a very healthy lifestyle, and she has always had a very fast metabolism. In fact, in high school, she tried to gain weight.”
    The 42-year-old, who is no stranger to being in the spotlight for her thin frame, takes extra caution to take care of herself for her kids, because she lost her mother at such a young age.
    “These stories take their toll on Denise because she doesn’t want her three daughters to get the wrong message about their mom. Denise lost her mom when she was only in her50′s and just cooks very healthy meals for herself and kids,” the source continues.
    PHOTOS: Denise Richards Reveals Scary Skinny Body
    “She eats constantly on set all day, and her favorite go-to snack is pretzels and she loves fruit. When she’s working, her favorite meal on the set is grilled cheese and fries.
    “Denise would never do anything to place her health in danger because she wants to be the best mom possible to her three girls,” the source says.
    She Doesn

From the 5th April
    Free Charmed.

fast metabolism my ass.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information