Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demi Moore: "I stopped dieting so my daughters wouldn't obsess about their weight"

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    she's not even fat. she's normal. and she's 18/19, w/e. i dont like celeb kids being attacked and degraded. she may be an ugly coked up girl, but she is only fat when compared to nicole richie.
    Oh well. She is one of the ugliest celeb kids on the planet. I think it is the best kind of Schaden that she is Demi (100% Plastic) Moore's daughter. Demi must weep when she looks at her unfortunate offspring. I also think she's fair game because in addition to being a ugly celeb spawn, she's an ugly actress. She sucks at that too, BTW.

I feel sorry for Demi's girls. Demi was never that attractive pre-surgery and fixed the features that her daughters are now stuck with. I had a gorgeous mum when i was growing up and i was hoping i'd one day get her looks- in demi's daughters' cases their mothers looks aren't hers. I dont think I'm explaining this very well, but hopefully people know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I feel sorry for Demi's girls. Demi was never that attractive pre-surgery and fixed the features that her daughters are now stuck with. I had a gorgeous mum when i was growing up and i was hoping i'd one day get her looks- in demi's daughters' cases their mothers looks aren't hers. I dont think I'm explaining this very well, but hopefully people know what I mean.
    I didn't know that. I thought she was very pretty around General Hospital time. All I've read is that she had a wonky eye fixed prior to becoming famous. Her features are her own from what I've seen. After she became famous, she got her boobs done, lipo and her knees lifted. I think the unattractive features on her kids are a gift from Bruce.

Did she have other surgery before she hit it big, besides her eye?

Reading that it sounds like she's really saying "Some of my children are beautiful, and some aren't. I'm trying to help my ugly kids live as normal a life as possible." Also, the only fat thing about Rumor is her jaw (thanks dad).

Being obese is just as bad for a person as having an eating disorder. She should just teach them how to be healthy.

I wonder if she'll be honest with her girls about the amount/type of procedures she's had done already and the money she's spent on that body/face?

Given the unfortunate combo of hers and Bruce's genes, you know she's going to have to deal with at least one of these girls wanting some kind of PS while still living under her roof and young enough to need her permission, if she hasn't already.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The middle daughter is the cutest IMO.

The youngest is sooo tiny & short, especially compared to the other two. I remember reading how Demi was really obsessed with avoiding weight gain during pregnancy with her. Wonder if it stunted the child's growth?

I think shes totally full of bs. I HIGHLY doubt she just up and quit dieting so that her daughters wouldnt feel pressured to be thin by proxy. It sounds to me like she had a few too many cases of "the munchies", hasnt had any major roles lately, and didnt feel like using the same discipline she does when shes working on a project...so she crafted a real heart string pulling reason to explain the weight gain bc she knew shed get asked about it and that it would be noticed

For one, Demi's weight has always fluctuated. Shes never been "fat" but you can tell she goes up and down and has gone thru phases of working out and not working out. Thats exactly whats happening now. Im sure shell resume her regular dieting when a role calls for it and then Im sure shell say "I jsut started listening to my body and feeding it when it wanted and what it wanted and *poof* the weight I gained just melted away".

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Im sure shell resume her regular dieting when a role calls for it and then Im sure shell say "I jsut started listening to my body and feeding it when it wanted and what it wanted and *poof* the weight I gained just melted away".
    Femme you're hip to all the bullshit celeb lines! That sounds exactly like a typical interview.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She says shes all natural and continues to deny that she's had ANY palstic surgery. Thats enough for me to not believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

^omg i cant believe she lies about never having plastic surgery

before (nudity)
    http://www.boreme.com/oboreme/media-...on_boobs-5.jpg

after (nudity)
    http://news.softpedia.com/images/new...or-BOBBY-2.jpg

oh yeah soooo natural

I still think shes done more than a boob job.

seriously??? shes had SO much work done. Besides the boobs, I think she had a nose job, and face work, and possibly liposuction

Silver Member

I think she should have saved her money. She still looks fug.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    seriously??? shes had SO much work done. Besides the boobs, I think she had a nose job, and face work, and possibly liposuction
    Don't forget the rumored knee lift. A tab showed a picture of her sagging knees. Supposedly she ran out and got them lifted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information