Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Dawn French has lost 3 stone

She looks very cute
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She wowed fans back in 2011 when she unveiled her sleek new look after losing a staggering seven stone in weight.
    But Dawn French then regained some of her curves last year as she admitted she had since regained two stone through her love of bread and pasta.
    And after admitting in an interview earlier this month that she had put on another stone, Dawn French stuck to slimming black as she arrived for the latest round of Australia's Got Talent auditions in Sydney on Sunday.

Sticking to black: Dawn French kept things simple in an all-black outfit as she arrived for the Australia's Got Talent auditions in Sydney, Australia, on Sunday

Getting comfortable with her weight: Dawn revealed that she has gained three stone since initially losing seven stone and revealing her sleek new look in 2011 (right)

Speaking to The Guardian earlier this month about her weight, Dawn said the Australians have been less focused on her size than those in the UK.

Pre-diet: Dawn was 19 stone before she embarked on her diet

She said: 'They think I've lost a bit of weight but they didn't see the part where I lost about seven and a half stone.
    'I think I've since put on about three stone. No one here has said a word.'
    Dawn was 19 stone before she initially went on a strict diet that included cutting out chocolate and carbohydrates.
    On Sunday, the 55-year-old comedienne wore a loose-fitting black kaftan top over baggy black trousers as she made her way to judge another round of singing hopefuls alongside Geri Halliwell and Kyle Sandilands.
    In the interview with The Guardian, Dawn said of her decision to take the role on AGT: 'For my sins and my guilty pleasure I am a judge on Australia's Got Talent, alongside tiny little bambi Geri Halliwell.
    'It's an honest, open kind of competition and I thought, I'll give it a go.
    'It is extraordinary. On top of the jet lag, to be seeing some of the sights I've seen... I cannot make any sense of it. I'm seeing good, bad and everything in between. Great singers, dancers, people's poodles.'
    Dawn has also turned the trip into something of a honeymoon for her and charity director husband Mark Bignell, who she wed in April.
    Geri is another Brit who has joined Dawn and made the temporary move Down Under to judge on the reality show.
    And the Spice Girls star wrote on her blog that she is thoroughly enjoying the experience so far.
    She wrote: 'Iím in Australia judging on the show Australiaís Got Talent. Itís so much fun and everyone here has been incredibly lovely to me. I like Australian people.
    'Iím here to judge, find a star & give my opinion Ė Say what I thinkÖ whether "right" or "wrong". Itís tough when 3 other people that I admire think something different to me.'

My little bambi! Dawn looks indulgently at fellow judge Geri Halliwel as she,Timomatic and Kyle Sandilands arrive at the studio in a white carriage in Sydney for the latest round of auditions

Having a ball! Geri certainly appeared to be enjoying herself as she snapped pictures of the auditions

Read more: Dawn French sticks to slimming black at Australia's Got Talent auditions after admitting she has regained another stone in weight | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(From 2011)

I love Dawn but if she only thinks that she's put 3 stone on she's fooling herself.... She's put most of it back on IMO.
    A*O likes this.

I saw her once on The Graham Norton Show and she was hilarious!!!! Wish we got more BBC here....we get lots of Kitchen Nightmares stuff and AbFab.

She's really funny Rockchick - if you can watch stuff online try the Vicar of Dibley too, but be prepared, it's British humour...

Awww. I LOVE her! Could watch the French and Saunders stuff all day long.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Why is she doing this to herself? She knows better.

These things are more about headspace than plate & mouth IMO. Til you get your head right you will take it off but put it back in again.
    Serendipity likes this.

Looks like she gained a lot back. I feel for her, it is so easy to put it on and so damn hard to take it off permanently, especially when menopause hits.
    Novice likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

It's really not healthy to keep going up and down this drastically.

She looks fantastic! But then she's one of those lucky women who always looks great.

A*O

She has a fatal attraction to bread and pasta. I share her carboholic pain. It's better than crack only it makes you fat, not crazy.
    Novice likes this.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

I love Dawn but if she only thinks that she's put 3 stone on she's fooling herself.... She's put most of it back on IMO.
    I dunno, she's only short (google says 5 foot) so three stone on her is going to look like a hell of a lot.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information