Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Danielle Fishel balloons

^They totally changed the characters over the years. Topanga went from weird freak to hot girl. Eric went from cool, obnoxious brother to moronic doofus. They got rid of Morgan (sister) and MINKUS!!

Quote Originally Posted by karat View Post
    ^They totally changed the characters over the years. Topanga went from weird freak to hot girl. Eric went from cool, obnoxious brother to moronic doofus. They got rid of Morgan (sister) and MINKUS!!
    Nah, Eric was never really that bright to begin with. Topanga progressively became more normal, but I wouldn't say 'the hot girl'. She grew into her looks, so I don't think the producers were going to have to a hard time making the audience believe they [Cory and Shawn] still made fun of her.

Morgan disappeared for like a whole season She came back one day where Cory is talking about how good a daughter Morgan is, saying she always behaves and stays in her room. She than comes down stairs and was like, 'I was upstairs the whole time. That's the longest time out I ever had! Next time I won't say #$@#%' Granted she was older (played by a different actress) but they made her so obnoxious, ugh.

Minkus, Frankie and Joey came back during their Graduation. They were like, where've you been?? Oh, the other side of the hallway. We don't got there. Hey Mr. Turner, wait up! (who also disappeared)

Stupid Disney. Continue manufacturing the first 3 season DVD releases...and release the rest of the seasons DVDs already! Apparently its been picked up by some other place and will be released soon, but that news was last year

Quote Originally Posted by karat View Post
    I remember the episode where they skated around Minkus's name and said that they hadn't seen him in years because he was now on "the other side" of the school...very tongue in cheek
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

My sister and I used to call her "Cowpanga". Yeah, we were mean, petty bitches

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information