Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This could be Nicole Richie in a few months.....

I just can't believe this pic is real, I know there is someone on the web that loves doing shit like this with photoshop and it's always very well done, here's an example with model Anouck Lepere :

That's markedly LESS detailed
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Here with Gisele :

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    That's markedly LESS detailed
    Yes that's true but the pic is smaller too. I don't know, I mean it seems quite impossible to me to be able to stand on one's feet with a body like that, she seems so fragile...

Bronze Member

Oh my gawd =0O I am speechless........
    "Be strong minded and always think that the impossible is possible."

I feel so sorry for the poor woman :-(

Quote Originally Posted by sarahphim View Post
    I'm getting physically ill looking at that.
    you and me both. YUCK.
    I've actually seen photos of a woman with a body like that in a magazine, her twin sister was also anorexic and they had posed together for the photo and i was having nightmares for weeks, it was terrifying.

Disgusting!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    BLech...I still think it looks more like Teri Hatcher's future though!

It's fake, right?

Yes, im pretty sure that it is, its sad that people photoshop pictures like this, it annoys me

And as for Nicole i think it is unfair to post this because she is obviously getting help she has put some weight on and she looks a lot better now

Pfft, nobody escapes the label of Skeletor THAT easily around here
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ironic. in my country people look like that because of lack of food.here people want to look like that by choice.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Elite Member

OMFG.

Okay that kind of just kicked my ass. I must be one of the rare anorexics who find things like that a motivation to get BETTER rather then inspiration to be sicker then I am. God I cant believe how close I got to that. I really wish I could get through to Nicole and other celebs in this position.
    I think I need to watch some girl action movies to get further inspired.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

^^ it is good to hear that those picture motivate you to get better.

I used to go to pro-ana sites out of pure curiosity. Those exact same pictures where being used as "thinspiration". I was shocked that girls could look at images like that and aspire to be that. Most of them thought that jutting out hip bones were gorgeous and that it would be their dream to achieve prominate collarbones, ribs and hipbones.

It was seriously shocking to hear the way they were talking and giving advice on how to chew but not swallow or how to make it look like you eat so that your family won't notice etc etc.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

There's a range of different kinds of anorexics and how they use their perfectionisum. For me my anorexia is about being super healthy and super fit. Somehow my wires got crossed and I thought that if I just got thinner I would be about to run further. OR if I was just this certain atheletic build then my martial arts would improve. I find thoes kinds of girls who try so hard to have an eating disorder sad, I dont really think that they have the same psychological issues as most. Its like kids who try so hard to have depression. You can fake having the symptoms but ultimately is the motivation behind it the same? What I've uncovered through extensive therapy is that my eating disorder has always been there, its just mutated over the years from one thing to another.

But yeah. I'm not one to find inspiration from other people with the illness or photos. If anything I find other people who look like me horrid and sad. I just cant see it on my own body. I look more toward the jessica biels of the celeb world for inspiration to get better. To look how I used to when I was at my healthiest.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

A*O

Necro'd thread but that's OK this time - this is an important subject. Lots of people claim those pics of the lady in the sunshade are fake. I don't think they are unfortunately. Excessive exercise when you are skin and bone isn't uncommon with anas. There's a couple who go to my gym who both weight well under 100lb IMO and they spend HOURS on the treadmill. I try to understand and be sympathetic about anorexia, I really to, but if you are so intent on killing yourself there's much quicker ways of going about it.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information