Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina Hendricks Tells Friends She's on a Diet

fgg

i agree with suricruise. she said "smaller" not small.

So she tells everyone she's going on a diet, then when she emerges after getting the implants out, people will put the difference down to weight loss. I'm cynical.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Another one bites the dust. She's basically going to shed what makes her relevant. oh well.

Disappointed that they might be implants too.

Its more like a 34 C in the Undressed clips. I know because that was my figure too, in college

Still, even in pregnancy when I gained 50 lbs and went up to a D my boobs weren't this huge, mom tits and all

Implants. Sad but true.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I feel slightly odd going through youtube videos to study another woman's boobs, but as a result I'm going to have to come down on the side of them being real. There's wobble and jiggle to them, especially at the top, that makes me think they are natural and just enjoying the benefits of a damn good bra designed to maximise cleavage and shape. I'm naturally blessed in the boob department and mine have that jelly wobble as well if I'm wearing my going out bra rather than my strap-'em-in-place bra.

YouTube - Chescaleigh Interviews Star of Mad Men
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirlMeat View Post
    Pfft when people talk about her being fuller figured they are only talking about her breasts. Nobody notices anything beyond that. The obsession with her tits is strange, it's like they have more of a showbiz career than she does.
    Good observation. I didn't realize how plain she was facially until I just looked at those stupid clips. I guess I was just looking at her titties as well. What was that show anyway? It was really terrible in every possible way.

Another one bites the dust. So much for her fans gushing over her "courage" and "bravery" with her being happy with her former figure.

In the end it all gets to them.

All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Another one bites the dust. So much for her fans gushing over her "courage" and "bravery" with her being happy with her former figure.

In the end it all gets to them.

All of them.

oh, the drama.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Blame facebook!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

we don't even know if this is true or pure BS. probably the latter.
    most people who are in series like "mad men" have to sign contracts that prohibit them from changing their appearance too much. i don't know how tall she is, but 2 stone is a lot.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I feel slightly odd going through youtube videos to study another woman's boobs, but as a result I'm going to have to come down on the side of them being real. There's wobble and jiggle to them, especially at the top, that makes me think they are natural and just enjoying the benefits of a damn good bra designed to maximise cleavage and shape. I'm naturally blessed in the boob department and mine have that jelly wobble as well if I'm wearing my going out bra rather than my strap-'em-in-place bra.

YouTube - Chescaleigh Interviews Star of Mad Men
    I don't know if wobbling and jiggling is proof enough that they are real. She had pretty big boobs to begin with so maybe what woobles and jiggles is her natural fatty tissue? I heard it's almost impossible to tell if a woman had implants when she has enough of her own boobs to hide them under.

I was so embarrassed for her in that interview clip. That interviewer gushing about how she was a "REAL woman" and practically drooling over her breasts and poor Cristina trying to be polite about it. How humiliating it must be to try to have a normal conversation or want to be talked about for your acting and people are just saying (or posting over the internet): "NOM NOM BOOBIES" or some such crap. So degrading. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was just fed up with it. I know she's made a lot of money off her figure, but to be reduced to nothing more than two jiggling sacks of tissue is horrible.

I hope this isn't true...time will tell I guess. She's perfect the way she is IMO.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

It's BS.

“I’m completely happy with my body, I’m not dropping 35 lbs!”, Christina told Chloe, who just had to ask her about the report. Hendricks, 35, was genuinely shocked- she hadn’t read the story- and gave Chloe a hug, thrilled that we’d be setting the record striaight
    EXCLUSIVE! Fantastic News! Christina Hendricks Tells Us- ‘I’m Not Losing Any Weight- I Love My Body!’ « Hollywood Life
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

She looks great, I'm glad she likes her body as it is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information