Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Christina Aguilera's BIG tribute

Aren't those pictures from a few months ago? She'd actually look great if she dressed in clothes that fit and lost the heavy make-up. Nice necro.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

christina uglylara looks like a blonde snooki. so damm fug

She doesnt look that bad here.

^Her boobs! They're sliding under her armpits! Why would she not wear a dress with more support? She needs to get a grip.

She looks sleazy and unkempt, even with all the trowel-fuls of makeup.

Christina Aguilera Talks Body & Style Criticisms; Says Boyfriend ‘Loves’ Her Figure

By AccessHollywood.com

By AccessHollywood.com | Stop The Presses! – 12 hours ago

Christina Aguilera, Access Hollywood

She may be a blogs fixture for her hair, clothes or figure, but "The Voice's" lone lady coach, Christina Aguilera, is totally comfortable in her own skin. WATCH Christina Aguilera's collab with Maroon 5
    "I've been in this for a long time. I came out on the scene when I was 17 years old. 'You can never be too much of anything. You can never be too prefect, too thin, too curvy, too voluptuous,' this, that. I've been on all sides of the spectrum.. [Every] female in this business at one time or another has had criticism... and I'm always a risk taker too," Christina said on Friday during NBC's "The Voice" panel at the Television Critics Association Winter Session in Pasadena.
    PLAY IT NOW: Carson Daly Dishes On 'NBC's New Year's Eve' 2011 Show
    "I'm very confident in my body," the singer continued. "I think my video works over the years have spoken to that... I've been no stranger to being very comfortable in my own skin," she added.
    Christina said despite the "massive scrutiny," she's happy and her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, loves her curves.
    VIEW THE PHOTOS: NBC's 'The Voice' Goes Live (Season 1)
    "As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need, that's all the confirmation I need. I'm happy where I am, I have a boyfriend that loves my body, I love my body, my son is healthy and happy. That's all that matters," she said.
    Get info on "Burlesque," Christina Aguilera's movie with Cher
    The blonde said she also enjoys mentoring her "Voice" female team members, sharing her own experiences with body image and style criticisms.
    "Being in a position to coach these young girls, is really a great thing for me to be able to share that with them, and also sharing my highs and lows along the way. I'm very open on the show about all of that," she said.
    VIEW THE PHOTOS: From 'Dirrty' To 'Beautiful': Hot Shots Of Songstress Christina Aguilera
    In related "The Voice" news, show host and producer Carson Daly noted that when the show does return, it will feature a more unique crop of contestants than seen previously.
    "Season 1 hit the air and people aspiring to be in this space didn't really know what to make of 'The Voice,' where it sat with the other competition shows, thought they knew, didn't want to sit in the cattle call, but what happened was the level of talent in Season 1 was so high... when [we] went in early for Season 2.... working musicians ... maybe [people] signed to a small label, people who really want to make it, who never would have stood in line for any other show came out," he said. "Whatever you thought of Season 1, this [new talent crop] is way, way, way higher."
    VIEW THE PHOTOS: Crazy! Sexy! Cool! The Planet's Hottest Pop Stars Take The Stage
    "The Voice" premieres February 5, after the Super Bowl on NBC.
    And when it does, the four celebrity coaches -- Christina, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green -- will have eight new superstar friends helping them out. Click here to find out which singers will join the show as guest mentors!

Source: Christina Aguilera Talks Body & Style Criticisms; Says Boyfriend
    She doesnt care what yall think. Her man loves her, she loves her and her child is healthy. Thats all that matters.

Thats what they all say.

Lol, she looks like a blond version of Snooki in that picture.

Snookitina.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Nothing wrong with having the chub. But for goodness sake, dress for your figure and not as the stick you used to be!!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Bronze Member

Bitch is out of control. Is she knocking on door obesity? And really! Really ? Bitch, stop with this pancake makeup and that fake ass looking hair, you are like overweight drag queen.

^^ she is nowhere near being obese. these pictures are just unfortunate.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The girl can't dress herself, but when has she ever been able to? With that said and having read the article I guess I'll give her some props. I wish I could be so comfortable with my body - it's clear she doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks (which I guess really isn't a surprise). It's true that if she's happy then that's all that matters.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ she is nowhere near being obese. these pictures are just unfortunate.
    BMI >30 is obese. My guess is she's met the criteria.

^^ really? i'd say she's probably a bit overweight, but obese? if she's around 160cm (5'3''?) that would mean she'd have to weigh around 80kg/160 pounds to have a BMI over 30. that is a lot.

here's a recent picture:

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

wow... her arms are really huge!
    -

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information