Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christiane Filangieri (Italian actress)

Well, if I can have it now to fatten it up a bit and work out without destroying my joints from my extra weight, why not. But I wouldn't wear anything showing my legs for a while and and I'd be quite self conscious at the beach.

Silver Member

^ If you'd be self conscious on the beach, what about the majority of overweight or even obese people that occupy every beach?

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Her legs are skinny but this type of body is definitely better than being fat. With this body you just need to gain few pounds and you have perfect slim and long legs. Of course some people can't gain any weight no matter what and maybe it's her case too.
    Whatever the reason for her being grossly underweight, she obviously thinks it looks good, as she's clearly wearing the type of outfit to showcase. It doesn't. Unless we're talking morbid obesity, yes I would rather be overweight than this. There is no muscle whatsoever on this chick's body. There is no way I'd wanna sacrifice my muscle tone to look like this. I'd much rather lose bodyfat.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

^Every human has muscles. She wouldnít be able to live without them. Itís funny how people attack media that promote thinness and argue people should be satisfied with their bodies, even when they are overweight. So she is skinny but why should she be an exception? Do you think it would be better if she werenít satisfied with her body and hated it? Whatís wrong with liking you body? I personally would rather have no muscle tone than being overweight cause when you are fat the toned muscles are hidden under the layers of fat anyway. Fat and muscles are two different things and you can be thin and muscular just like you can be fat and muscular. The difference is fat can pretty much cover the muscles. Working out or lack of it has nothing to with weight. Maybe she wouldnít work out even if she were fat. She would be big but that doesnít mean itís a muscle tone.

You claim sheís grossly underweight but if she gained 10 or 15 pounds (which isnít that much), she wouldnít be grossly underweight anymore. I see so many grossly overweight people in the streets that could lose 10 or 15 pounds and it still wouldnít make a difference because they would need to drop at least 40 pounds. These people wear mini skirts, low waist skinny jeans and shorts and they obviously think it looks good. I think these people look like gross human advertisements for KFC but try to tell a one word to them and they call your opinion as anorectic. On the other hand, the same people donít have a problem bashing skinny girls.

She does not look good. Period. I know "skinny girls" who look good. They have visible muscle tone and look healthy. Not wasted. I call it like I see it and it has nothing to do with being biased one way or another. Whether or not she would look good with another 10-15bs depends...on how she gained it and where it would go on her if she did...could go right to the gut, which would make those stick limbs look even worse. She looks as if she is grossly underweight right here, but oddly enough, her bodyfat level is probably higher than a lot of women who look good. If she came by this naturally then I feel sorry for her. But you could probably make her look better if you dressed her in something that wasn't trying to "show off" something she doesn't have.

For the record, IMO if a girl the size of Beth Ditto (or even Kelly Osborne) were wearing this outfit it would look ridiculous as well, so lets not even go there with the "woe is me" over skinny chicks getting unfairly bashed because this chick is no more a representative for thin women who look good than those two are for overweights. I can guarantee you that either of those two heavy broads would take a shitload more flack...in Hollywood AND real life....for wearing the same outfit, even if this chick here lost another 10-15# and wore it. A skinny chick who happens to look like crap has way less incentive to do anything about it, or even think she looks anything less than "hot" in whatever she wears, just because she has no fat rolls to cover. This thread just happens to be about the other extreme instead of fatassedness.

And about muscle and fat... Some people are lucky enough to have a decent amount of muscle mass (or "tone", as everyone prefers to call it) naturally, others have to work for it. But unless we're talking someone morbidly obese, anyone of ANY size with muscle tone will always look better for their size than someone who has none.
    Last edited by MsDark; June 15th, 2008 at 10:14 AM.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She does not look good. Period. I know "skinny girls" who look good. They have visible muscle tone and look healthy. Not wasted. I call it like I see it and it has nothing to do with being biased one way or another. Whether or not she would look good with another 10-15bs depends...on how she gained it and where it would go on her if she did...could go right to the gut, which would make those stick limbs look even worse. She looks as if she is grossly underweight right here, but oddly enough, her bodyfat level is probably higher than a lot of women who look good. If she came by this naturally then I feel sorry for her. But you could probably make her look better if you dressed her in something that wasn't trying to "show off" something she doesn't have.

For the record, IMO if a girl the size of Beth Ditto (or even Kelly Osborne) were wearing this outfit it would look ridiculous as well, so lets not even go there with the "woe is me" over skinny chicks getting unfairly bashed because this chick is no more a representative for thin women who look good than those two are for overweights. I can guarantee you that either of those two heavy broads would take a shitload more flack...in Hollywood AND real life....for wearing the same outfit, even if this chick here lost another 10-15# and wore it. A skinny chick who happens to look like crap has way less incentive to do anything about it, or even think she looks anything less than "hot" in whatever she wears, just because she has no fat rolls to cover. This thread just happens to be about the other extreme instead of fatassedness.

And about muscle and fat... Some people are lucky enough to have a decent amount of muscle mass (or "tone", as everyone prefers to call it) naturally, others have to work for it. But unless we're talking someone morbidly obese, anyone of ANY size with muscle tone will always look better for their size than someone who has none.

Hmmm, I think she looks fine, but yes, she could use a little more tone. I also don't understand why she should hide her legs, even if she doesn't like them. That just seems opposite of what we're always saying. I don't see the "eww gross" factor. A bit thin, needs more tone, but I by no means think she looks bad. A lot of people would say the same. Just like we're so accepting of heavier people (not obese) in the media because they're "real", I think we should be a little fair on a thin person who isn't super toned. She could just be thin; is she young?

But if she's a bitch, please, feel free tp rip her to shreds.

Good question about her age. I have no idea. But she looks about 30 in the face to me. And I think I'm being generous. If not, and she's younger, it could be the way she looks is more self-induced than natural.

I think anyone with crap legs probably shouldn't be showing them off in short shorts, but quite possibly she doesn't give a damn (and more power to her) or thinks she looks hot (also more power to her but I disagree). I could have ripped much harder, but I don't know if she's a beeyatch or not.

Gold Member

She'll be 30 in August.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Good question about her age. I have no idea. But she looks about 30 in the face to me. And I think I'm being generous. If not, and she's younger, it could be the way she looks is more self-induced than natural.

I think anyone with crap legs probably shouldn't be showing them off in short shorts, but quite possibly she doesn't give a damn (and more power to her) or thinks she looks hot (also more power to her but I disagree). I could have ripped much harder, but I don't know if she's a beeyatch or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    She'll be 30 in August.
    Good call MrsDark. 30 is too old to be that thin and untoned, imo. I dunno, when you're young (some of us) u can eat whatever you want and you stay thin. By 30 you usually need to start exerercising, so I agree with you all: this probably is NOT the natural "she doesn't gain weight" thin.

Silver Member

This is how she looked in older pics when she wasnít so skinny. Few pounds obviously didnít go straight on her belly.

I highly doubt her body fat level is very high btw.

Look at those female tennis players with visible muscle tone on their legs that look still stumpy, bumpy and full of cellulite no matter how muscular they are. Britney is another example-Muscular stumpy legs with cellulite. If her legs were less muscular they wouldnít look so stumpy and the cellulite wouldnít be so visible. It's not always a plus.
    I personally prefer the body type Gisele Bundchen has. Gisele Bundchen is very slender. She doesnít have a very visible muscle tone but she definitely isnít flabby. Both underweight and overweight women are not ideal but I think underweight look aesthetically better than overweight (I donít mean undernourished and obese extremes). Excessive consumption is also a huge burden on nature so itís also not nice morally. I would rather be skinny and without any muscle tone then fat with muscle tone.

Do you really believe ANY size with muscle tone will aways look better for their size than someone who has none? What about this?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Do you really believe ANY size with muscle tone will aways look better for their size than someone who has none? What about this?

Awful outfit, it does nothing for her.

Her legs are too skinny and no shape

I do not envy her figure at all. And that's a dumb outfit.

I said any size with muscle tone, not any level of bodyfat. And I was talking about normal people, not some juiced out on roids bodybuilder with the hormones of a freaking man coursing through her veins. Of course she looks like a big pile of shit and totally unnatural.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information