Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chloe Lattanzi (Olivia Newton John's daughter) admits to anorexia

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bthin View Post
    i think maybe their intentions were to get it out in the open to help people but it's backfiring instead? either that or just to get the attention of the media or possibly both
    There is a big article in Hello Magazine (of which this is just a tiny section) - I'll post it in magazines when I've done the scan & load thing (yawn... it taes ages!)... I haven't read it all yet, maybe they're promoting something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Yeah. It must SUCK to be a celeb's kid and not be particularly good looking, or downright goofy. There appear to be quite a few of those unfortunately.

Yeah, just ask the Willis girls.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Yeah, just ask the Willis girls.
    Chloe & Olivia did a magazine interview over here in Oz not long ago. It said Chloe was recovering from the anorexia. I remember reading it and my first impression was that they were trying to promote some album that Chloe's apparently been working on for six years.

Personally I think she looks horrendous & its such a shame that so many girls fall prey to the illusion that they have to be bleach blonde & twig like to be seen as attractive.

Default Olivia's agony over her anorexic daughter

12th April 2007

Last month she bravely admitted that she had 'gone through' anorexia. But as this picture shows, the 21-year-old daughter of Grease star Olivia Newton-John, still faces a long battle to beat the disease.

Chloe Lattanzi appeared painfully thin as she went shopping in Malibu with her mother.

Despite daily visits from a nutritionist and therapist, on the orders of her parents, she seems to be struggling to gain weight.

In an interview with an Australian magazine, she said: 'I've gone though an eating disorder.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm taking very good care of myself now, but I'm not going to be like "Oh I eat pizza every day!" And I'm honest about that.'

Chloe also told how a series of tragic events in her family had contributed to her eating disorder.

In 1992 her mother fought breast cancer and the family also became bankrupt. A year later, her father Matt Lattanzi divorced Miss Newton- John.

Her health took a dramatic downturn two years ago, after her mother's long-term boyfriend, Patrick McDermott, disappeared under mysterious circumstances on a fishing trip.

Commenting on her daughter's struggle, Miss Newton-John told the magazine: 'All the therapists in the world can't help if the parents aren't present, loving and pro-active.'
    Source:Olivia's agony over her anorexic daughter | the Daily Mail
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Elite Member

and all the parents support wont help if the sufferer isnt ready for treatment.

I hope she pulls through.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Oh my goodness, she looks absolutely horrific!!! Her bony little knees are nearly bigger around than the tops of her thighs! She does not look like the same person. A few years ago I saw pics of her and she was cute even though kinda chub, it was more like baby fat since she was a young teen.

They say horizontal stripes make ya look wider, so perhaps that's the reason her mid-section doesn't look as emaciated as the rest of her. Oh, and I know it's the least of her worries right now, but she really ought to go back to her natural brunette. That brassy hair makes her look extra sick IMO.

I hope she gets better soon. This must break Olivia's heart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information