Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cher overlooks daughter Chastity Bono's growing weight problem

SSDiva, I applaud your voice. You sound like a very confident person, more power to you.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Fat people are NOT happy no matter how much they claim otherwise. Trust me on this.
    I'm not, but surely at least some ARE happy. That's like saying people who are skinny/slim are happy because of their weight.

On a weight loss forum I said something similar to you, and this woman said that she IS happy right now because she has things more important to her than her weight e.g. husband, kids, good finances, good job, etc. She just wants to improve her current happiness.

Just like with people who lose the weight and are still unhappy, because being overweight wasn't the big issue, just the result of it e.g.this woman on a talkshow who lost 11stone in 6months through starvation, diet pills, etc so she could be skinny for the first time in her life. She STILL wasn't happy. She said the weight loss didn't bring her joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Btw, why is the term “dyke” allowed on this forum?
    True.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Thanks...

I posted this great response, but deleted it by mistake when I was editing it. I am a happy fat chick, and I love all of me. I don't have self-image issues, or self esteem issues, and I have never been teased or denied anything I wanted because of it. I live and enjoy my life and I look good while doing so. I don't need people to tell me I pretty, or that I look good to make me feel a certain way about ME...I know it, say thank you because it's true...and keep it moving!! It might be true that some fat people, and former fatties feel that way..but you can't put that shit on every fat person. Some people are raised with knowledge that they don't have to be below a size 10 to feel great about themselves. There are fat folks who eat healthy and workout a lot, not to become slim...but to be a better them!! I think that you should do what works for you, and let others figure their own shit out...because you can be a size 14 or 24 and be a lot happier than someone who is a size 2. Especially if you don't give a damn what other people think!
    I would say that Chasity is happy...if she wasn't she'd be one of those celebs who ran off and had WLS!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I hope "dyke" isn't forbidden on this forum, as it is how some people refer to themselves, as I call myself a dyke on occasion. I think context determines a lot.

I think she's fat but who cares? She does not look 310 lbs,more like 230 or so.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Thanks...

I posted this great response, but deleted it by mistake when I was editing it. I am a happy fat chick, and I love all of me. I don't have self-image issues, or self esteem issues, and I have never been teased or denied anything I wanted because of it. I live and enjoy my life and I look good while doing so. I don't need people to tell me I pretty, or that I look good to make me feel a certain way about ME...I know it, say thank you because it's true...and keep it moving!! It might be true that some fat people, and former fatties feel that way..but you can't put that shit on every fat person. Some people are raised with knowledge that they don't have to be below a size 10 to feel great about themselves. There are fat folks who eat healthy and workout a lot, not to become slim...but to be a better them!! I think that you should do what works for you, and let others figure their own shit out...because you can be a size 14 or 24 and be a lot happier than someone who is a size 2. Especially if you don't give a damn what other people think!
    I would say that Chasity is happy...if she wasn't she'd be one of those celebs who ran off and had WLS!
    I'm glad to hear that you are so pleased with who you are! That's more than most people (thick or thin) can say!

Thanks...

That's a good attitude to have about yourself. I'd like to feel that way, hope it rubs off onto me.

So everybody fat is happy? I'd better start eating, lol.

I've got some extra pounds, but it really doesn't bother me.

If I was thinner I might not have this juicy butt.

Thanks Cherrypie and Honey

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I didn't say that, since especially I am not every damn fat person that exists. I am just me, and I know for a fact that I am happy, and that there are a lot more people out there like me who feels the way I do. Now, if you think you should eat an extra sandwich to make you a happier person, then fine with me...but don't try to make it seem like I am making up being happy to make some folks on a gossip board overjoyed about me... I could give a rat's ass about what someone thinks of me!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    SSDiva didn't say that or imply it.

Good for you SSDiva!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I live and enjoy my life
    and that's really the most important thing. People who enjoy life are people who are the most fun to be around.

I'm glad to hear that Chastity is happy with who she is.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I'm happy for you, SSDiva. As long as you are pleased with what you look like, it doesn't matter what people think. When people are unhappy, it's due to something on the inside, not the outside. Sometimes weight is a reflection of depression, sometimes not. But losing weight does not necessarily make someone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Wow - what a good, loving mom. She had lunch with her fat daughter. She should be given a medal or something.
    This thread title has bothered me for the same reasons. Exactly what is Cher supposed to do about Chastity's weight problem? How does anyone keep someone else from putting food into their mouth or not? Should she withhold her love or approval of her daughter on the condition that she lose weight?

I'm certain she's aware of her size and weight, criticism doesn't solve anything and she's the only one who can actually DO anything about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information