Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte Church

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I loved being pregnant - it was the only time I didn't care what I ate or how big I got.
    Oh me too. I gained over 50lbs with my first, and over 40 pounds with my second. I loved EVERY ounce I put on..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    Hey i have a question,do you HAVE to gain weight when you get pregnant or is it possible to keep your habitual weight?
    It wouldn't be a good idea. Even if the mother gains no fat there's still the weight of the baby, the extra maternal blood,
    the placenta, extra water, etc. According to doctors it's ideal to gain 25 to 35 pounds.

Up until 35 or so years ago though, they'd tell the women to only gain about 15 pounds.

Priscilla Presley reportedly only gained 9 pounds during her pregnancy with Lisa Marie.
    She was terrified of gaining too much weight and survived mainly on apples......

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Oh me too. I gained over 50lbs with my first, and over 40 pounds with my second. I loved EVERY ounce I put on..lol.
    I hear ya Boogs! I gained 40 with my first, 50 with my second, and almost 70 with my third.

I had all 3 babies in the summer and it gets hot as hell here.... the ice cream was calling my name.

Yes, I was big as a house, but it was no big deal as I ended up losing all the weight each and every time.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    It wouldn't be a good idea. Even if the mother gains no fat there's still the weight of the baby, the extra maternal blood,
    the placenta, extra water, etc. According to doctors it's ideal to gain 25 to 35 pounds.

Up until 35 or so years ago though, they'd tell the women to only gain about 15 pounds.

Priscilla Presley reportedly only gained 9 pounds during her pregnancy with Lisa Marie.
    She was terrified of gaining too much weight and survived mainly on apples......
    I love women that think of themselves first instead of the baby. All that and Elvis still wouldn't sleep with her any more

Bronze Member

Wow that women was INSANE!

I know women who don't gain weight when they get pregnant,but i tkink they have good genes...you know,those people who can eat for 10 and remain totally slim
    Anyway thanks AL LOT for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    Wow that women was INSANE!

I know women who don't gain weight when they get pregnant,but i tkink they have good genes...you know,those people who can eat for 10 and remain totally slim
    Anyway thanks AL LOT for the info!
    I've always been one of those gals---eats whatever, and doesn't gain weight...well, not that much (I mean, even I know to cut back on some things).

But when I was carrying my daughter I put on a good 35 pounds. I didn't overeat at all. And the weight gain was gradual. It's not healthy at ALL to not gain weight while carrying. On the other hand, there are women who don't keep active or eat healthily during their pregnancy and that's when it gets hard to lose the baby weight.

I gained 35 pounds, but lost over 25 pounds the two weeks after giving birth. The weight just fell off. The last 10 lbs were harder to get off, but I did it.

I gained the most weight w/ my 3rd, but it wasn't just fat..... I swelled up soooo bad.

My feet were like footballs!! Lots and lots of water weight that time.

That's probably why it was easiest to lose that time. Well, that and chasing 2 other kids! And some help from
    the Atkin's diet of course. Gained 70, lost 80 by the time baby was 5 or 6 mos. old.

I think she carries it very well though. I still can't get over how great she looked on her show early in her pregnancy when John Barrowman was on. Gorgeous in the red dress with red lippy.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    shes just pregnant! her bf is pretty cute

and she wasnt chubby before
    http://entertainment.pipex.com/Image...teChurchED.jpg

http://www.glitzblog.com/images/char...henson%201.jpg

how the hell is that chubby?
    I'll show you how the hell DeadDwarf got that she was chubby. Here are some more recent photos than what you've posted:

August 2006

August 2006

May 2006

April 9, 2007 (maybe 2 mos pregnant at most, but no excuse to be that big at 2 mos!

And, From Charlotte herself:

Charlotte Church: I'm a fat cow

Sunday, June 4 2006, 20:38 BST

By Peter Stiff Charlotte Church has branded herself a "fat cow" and has vowed to get back into shape.

"I am sick of seeing me looking like a right heifer," the Welsh singer said.

Church has gained weight in the past few months and has even had to deny she is pregnant.

"I love a good fry-up. I'm a natural fat girl," she said. "I just love food and hate the gym, and it seems to be a pretty curvy combination."
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I agree with her quote - she is a natural fat girl - as am i. however, she looks good for six months and she's filled with enough sass to support her huge posterior...

love her despite my desire not to ... can't help it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I gained the most weight w/ my 3rd, but it wasn't just fat..... I swelled up soooo bad.

My feet were like footballs!! Lots and lots of water weight that time.

That's probably why it was easiest to lose that time. Well, that and chasing 2 other kids! And some help from
    the Atkin's diet of course. Gained 70, lost 80 by the time baby was 5 or 6 mos. old.
    You poor thing. I never swelled up like that, but it looks sooooo painful. Excellent job on the weight loss.

Oh yes, and Charlotte is apparently "scared sick" that boyfriend Gavin will leave her unless she loses some of her curves, according to some reports online.

She's been talking about marrying Gavin since Feb. 2006, but a year and a half later, he still hasn't asked.

Me thinks she got preggo on purpose...
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Silver Member

amodel in turkey gained only 8 pounds during her pregannacy. she was already too thin to get pregnant, and she had to seek treatment to get pregnant. (she surely was and is anorexic). she ate only kiwis for 8 months. then she had a c-section, becasue she didnt wanna gain more weight. the baby is now 3 years old and looks at most 6 months old. thats wah you get when you think of your slim-selfcentered-idiot self. the baby will suffer for the rest of his life...

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Sing it, sistah

I gained 47 pounds with my pregnancy

Elite Member

forgot about those pics SouthLake...she chubbed up, you're right. but she looked ok-i wouldnt say her body was unattractive. her face is average at best though. this goes to show sometimes hot men dont like anorexic bitches

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information