Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Celebrity cellulite

czb

lipo will leave someone lumpy.

i think most people now do CoolSculpt, but not sure how that would work here with a jello mold full of fat.

Well isn't the premise that she gets lipo on her belly and waist and reinjects that same fat into her own ass?
    fgg and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

Silver Member

Her ass is just fucking repugnant. There are really no words to adequately convey my disgust.
    ManxMouse, Angeli and Beeyotch like this.

czb

maybe. cannulas are smaller than they used to be, but would still leave a scar (i think).

This looks so unbelievable I'd think it was Photoshop if the absurdity that is her ass wasn't so well documented.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

'It's maybe too big': Kim's rumored 'Dr Derriere' says that she has gone too far after un-airbrushed bikini photo furore

29 April 2017

It is her most famous – and most recognisable – asset.

But Kim Kardashian's extraordinary derriere has become so large that even Hollywood's 'bottom doctor to the stars' has said she's gone too far.

Her backside made headlines again last week as photographs taken on a Mexican beach revealed the cellulite that is usually airbrushed out of carefully approved images of the reality star.

And cosmetic surgeon Dr Aardon Rollins, who is said to have treated her, said the pictures should serve as a warning to other women considering the so-called 'Brazilian butt-lift'. He said: 'Let Kim serve as a lesson to anyone who wants to make a body part bigger.'

'If they have cellulite there before the procedure, then it will be there afterwards, too. People need to think about that or it will look bad like Kim's.'
    And he said of the 35-year-old's backside: 'It's very big, maybe too big.'

The reality star has never admitted to having her backside surgically enhanced, but Dr Rollins told The Mail on Sunday: 'Fat was taken from her waist and put into her bottom. But it's transferring problem fat to another area. Problem fat is problem fat wherever it is. It grows in the same way as it would in the place it was taken from.

'Kim has had two children, she has put on weight and then lost it, then gained it again and lost it again. It's like blowing up a balloon and then letting the air out – there are ripples. No wonder it looks like that. She has everything going against her and there is nothing she can do about it – apart from get the airbrush out.'

According to Dr Rollins, who plans to open a London clinic this year, Kim has now lost her place as 'top of the bottoms' to her young sister, Kylie Jenner.

'When people come in now, they ask for a 'Kylie',' he said. 'She's younger, and her weight hasn't gone up and down like Kim's.'

Cosmetic doctor says Kim Kardashian's bum has gone too far | Daily Mail Online
    arie_skop and Waterslide like this.

Imagine what Kylie's butt will look like in 5 years time, she's following Kim's footsteps.

Kim's butt looks so uncomfortable.

it's "maybe" too big? Dude....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No maybe about it.
    czb and arie_skop like this.

I'm not for body shamming natural chicks, butt SERIOUSLY. To get lipo from your stomach and shove that shit in your ass. This doesn't look well and it's setting a bad precedent for younger girls thinking they need this body. Just be happy with what you have.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information