Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Celebrity cellulite

U can SEE Jodie Marsh is a product of liposuction, her thighs and butt are HIDEOUSLY too flabby and lumpy, it must be lipo. I heard that it makes your cellulite worse, cuz it cuts it all up and makes it more dimply!

Power Plate is good for cellulite supposedly:

PowerPlate USA
    Power Plate and its remarkable Advanced Vibration Technology is backed by over forty years of research and on-going scientific studies. The Power Plate is one of the most unique fitness and rehabilitation devices on the market today.

Sought after by many of the top medical centers, sports teams, elite training facilities and health clubs, Power Plate's technology has been proclaimed as "One of the fastest growing fitness trends since spinning." (Muscle & Fitness, April 2003). It is safe, easy and effective for anyone to use. It has applications ranging from elite sports conditioning to training elderly and sedentary individuals. In the short training time of only 10 minutes a day, three times a week, Power Plate will allow you to achieve a new level of health, fitness and sports performance.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    U can SEE Jodie Marsh is a product of liposuction, her thighs and butt are HIDEOUSLY too flabby and lumpy, it must be lipo. I heard that it makes your cellulite worse, cuz it cuts it all up and makes it more dimply!

Power Plate is good for cellulite supposedly:

PowerPlate USA
    Power Plate and its remarkable Advanced Vibration Technology is backed by over forty years of research and on-going scientific studies. The Power Plate is one of the most unique fitness and rehabilitation devices on the market today.

Sought after by many of the top medical centers, sports teams, elite training facilities and health clubs, Power Plate's technology has been proclaimed as "One of the fastest growing fitness trends since spinning." (Muscle & Fitness, April 2003). It is safe, easy and effective for anyone to use. It has applications ranging from elite sports conditioning to training elderly and sedentary individuals. In the short training time of only 10 minutes a day, three times a week, Power Plate will allow you to achieve a new level of health, fitness and sports performance.

Oooh I want one I want one!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by blondeviking View Post
    It's kind of ridiculous to expect people to be cellulite-free just because they make their money as entertainers.
    Agreed. I find the whole NYAH NYAH NYAH thing irritating. It's genetic, nobody's perfect, etc etc

I appreciate these photos, not so much to mock the celebrities (okay, a little), but to give myself a reality check. The pix show me that I really need to relax about the comparatively few dimples on my ass, because these 'stars' who are basically paid to workout and look fit and have all the uber expensive creams, lotions and technologies at their disposal still can't fight the slow creep of cellulite.

Quote Originally Posted by blondeviking View Post
    It's kind of ridiculous to expect people to be cellulite-free just because they make their money as entertainers.
    At their miniscule sizes, they could be closer to cellulite free than they are now. If they gave up the unhealthy habits and worked out correctly. Besides, I say pointing out their cellulite (and making myself feel better) is only fair since they're part of the reason that all of a sudden a size 4 or 6 is considered "fat". I know size 8 women with less cellulite than that pic of Eva.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Besides, I say pointing out their cellulite (and making myself feel better) is only fair since they're part of the reason that all of a sudden a size 4 or 6 is considered "fat".
    You go!
    Buying is a profound pleasure. Simone De Beauvoir

Dear God, do we have to see Jennifer's nipple just hanging out in the 2nd pic? I can't focus anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    EVA LONGORIA
    Is it wrong that I actually get a bit of evil pleasure out of this photo?

Cellulite is about fat bottom line - and you can be skinny and have cellulite or you can be fairly large and have none that is visible (you have it it's just not very visible because of your genetics).

Yep, still get pleasure...

Ah well..
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I don't think Eva is attractive, but I doubt most men would notice the cellulite on that butt even if you paid them to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    maybe its because her inner thighs are like, 3 inches apart, and yet she still manages to have saddle bags on her outer thigh?
    That is exactly what I was thinking. Eva's ass looks...very odd. Personally, I don't trust women with 3 inch wide spaces between their thighs. Makes them look....loose?
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking. Eva's ass looks...very odd. Personally, I don't trust women with 3 inch wide spaces between their thighs. Makes them look....loose?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Besides, I say pointing out their cellulite (and making myself feel better) is only fair since they're part of the reason that all of a sudden a size 4 or 6 is considered "fat".
    YEAH!!!! You go girl. My 7 year old who weighs 62 pounds, is skinny as a rail and absolutely gorgeous, recently told me she is worried her legs look fat when she sits down.
    When I told her 1) she is in no way fat and 2) everyone's legs spread when you are sitting, she replied "But not the girls on TV. They are skinny all the time"
    Talk about giving a mommy grey hairs. This is a second grader people!
    I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooey View Post
    YEAH!!!! You go girl. My 7 year old who weighs 62 pounds, is skinny as a rail and absolutely gorgeous, recently told me she is worried her legs look fat when she sits down.
    When I told her 1) she is in no way fat and 2) everyone's legs spread when you are sitting, she replied "But not the girls on TV. They are skinny all the time"
    why don't you monitor what she watches on t.v.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooey View Post
    Sounds like my 7 year old, she nit picks about her so called fat legs, which they are not, they are all muscle from playing hockey. I tell her not to look at the girls on t.v as role models, because quite a bit of them are too skinny, and she is fine just the way she is.

I remember when I was in ballet - probably around 6 years old, I remember thinking that my legs were huge, because there was this girl I went with who had really slim legs. The thing is, I look at pictures of myself at that age, and I had normal looking legs (although my thighs did end up rather muscular after years of ballet and gymnastics).

I've had this one friend since middle school who is very thin. I always felt big next to her. And then if you ask her, she always felt like a boy next to me. She told me she envied the fact that I had an hourglass figure in high school, because I looked womanly. It's all perspective.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information