Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Celeb secrets to staying thin?

Thank you, I will try to get more calories.

Elite Member

Take it from me, when eating and living becomes all about numbers you can get yourself into so much trouble.

if you eat 'clean' 80% of the time: that is fresh fruit and vegetables Ideally whats in season, fish or chicken, tofu, chickpeas and other beans, wholemeal breads and pastas and nuts (basically anything thats on the bottom bit of the healthy food pyramid). You dont need to count anything. And I always say its how you feel in your clothes that is important, not the scale. I am so SICK of the scale right now, but for me its a nessesary evil for the moment.

I totally reccommend any martial arts as exersice. Mainly its about being active in every day life though. Incedental exersice is better for you in the long run. Also they say that insteadof doing 30 minutes all in one hit of cardio you can break it up throughout the day - 3 10 minute cardio hits is just as good as anything else. Also, have fun! if you have kids play games with them. If you used to like basketball find a social group to play it.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Gold Member

A lot in fashion industry survive off Sardines out of the can, Ezekial Bread (flourless), and a daily vitamin.

Ick! Why sardines, and bread instead of vegetables?

Sardines are high protein and very good for you in a lot of different ways.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Uhmm... I think that Special K diet (loose up to 6lbs in 2 weeks... eat 1 normal meal (dinner or lunch) and other 2 meals- Special K cereal... eat Special K bars for snacks and drink beverages as u normally do...) I don't know if it really works.. But I do know that green tea works!!! It is especially good for 'removing' stomach fat.... also drink lots and lots of water, and eat more fruits and vegetables, do ANY kind of physical activity...
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

About two years ago I was about fifteen pounds overweight and seriously out of shape. You couldn't tell it in clothes, I didn't look overweight, but I just felt so....fluffy. I did Atkins and it worked for me, gave me a huge amount of energy. My doctor approved it, and said that there was nothing that said it was wrong for me, as long as I drank plenty of water to flush my system. I did and it worked miracles, that combined with consistent Pilates workouts toned my body up so well, I went down to a size 0 (I am naturally small-boned), I felt the best I had in a long time. I've gained a little bit back, which is my problem, I just haven't been exercising or eating well at all, so I'm going to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffMaker View Post
    A lot in fashion industry survive off Sardines out of the can, Ezekial Bread (flourless), and a daily vitamin.
    I know about shrimp + Ezekial Bread + Diet Coke + Starbucks Nonfat Sugarfree drinks + Cigarettes in the fashion industry. Never heard of sardines. Gross.

Is green tea really good for you? because I drink it all the time.....

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by HollyLove View Post
    Is green tea really good for you? because I drink it all the time.....
    Are you just drinking it because it has grown in popularity these days? Green Tea revvs up the metabolism and its packed with antioxidants.

^^ No I've just always liked any kind of tea but if its good for you then thats a plus too... so thanks for the information on it

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I drink green tea and i haven't lost any weight!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I drink green tea and i haven't lost any weight!
    LOL a lot of people SUPERsize and order Diet Coke OR go to Starbucks to order a Green Tea Frappé

Gold Member

I know about shrimp + Ezekial Bread + Diet Coke + Starbucks Nonfat Sugarfree drinks + Cigarettes in the fashion industry. Never heard of sardines. Gross.[/quote]</p>
    YES prawns(jumbo shrimp) are great. They are protein powerhouses with 0 calories. Oh and here is a secret..........thats mainly Mrs. Beckham way of staying sub-zero; she stuffs herself with prawns. Along with poached eggs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information