Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carnie Wilson: "I lost 50 pounds!"

Quote Originally Posted by landerq View Post
    I am totally sick of these fat celebrity chicks going on and on about:

1) I got so fat and hated myself.
    2) I'm losing weight and feeling so much better. You can do it too, although you may not be able to afford a personal trainer like me, or gastric bypass, or have a cook on staff, and if you can't do it, it's because you don't have my incredible willpower.
    3) I'm so much thinner and now feel like sexy times all the time.
    4) The detailed story of my weight loss and chronicle of every morsel I put into my mouth to achieve same is the most fascinating story on the planet and one which I shall repeat on many interviews both in print and on tv.
    5) A macrobiotic diet is just yummy, yummy, yummy. I just love eating healthy. Now I find chocolate cake and ice cream and french fries not tasty at all and JUST DISGUSTING.
    6) I'm posing in Playboy--albeit with lots of vaseline on the lens, or exposing my new body on talk shows
    7) I'll never get fat again. I'll never get fat again.
    8) That picture of me taken by the paps eating a small sucking pig with whipcream on top and a side of chocolate cake, ice cream and french fries was not fair, dammit. Those bastards missed the picture of me eating some lettuce for an appetizer.
    9) Oops, I seem to have gained a little weight back.
    10) Damn, I'm fat again and hate myself.

Repeat ad nauseum.

As I duck the bullets, may I add that I am a fat chick, too. Yes, I said it. I admit it. Over 200 lbs. I'm a big old sexy fatty lady, wearing some tight ass pants right now. My husband just slapped my fat old ass!!! So I can say mean things about fat people. I've earned this one calorie at at time.

I take sole responsibility for my fatness and don't find it fascinating nor do I think anyone else does either. It just is what it is. I've been fat, I've been thin. Whatever. As such, I refuse to bore people with tales of a depressing childhood that made me fat, or to blame some guy or my mommy who didn't love me enough, or to blame the images society imposes upon women, or other such claptrap. I am fat because I like to eat, and apparently to eat more calories than my endomorph body can burn up as I sit on the couch while knitting and watching tv. End of story. And the funny thing is that I don't think most folks think of me as being a big fatty because I don't apologize for it or make an issue out of it or talk about my fucking diet all the time.

So I wish these famous fat chicks would just shut the fuck up and either be fat or thin but for God's sake, please, just stop making such a big deal about it all. There are many worse problems in this world than some vapid ho gaining some weight.

Sorry for the rant.
    Post. Of. The. Century.

Expresses my sentiments EXACTLY.

How the fuck is her fat baby going to get the nutrients it needs if her stomach is stapled
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by landerq View Post
    I am totally sick of these fat celebrity chicks going on and on about:

1) I got so fat and hated myself.
    2) I'm losing weight and feeling so much better. You can do it too, although you may not be able to afford a personal trainer like me, or gastric bypass, or have a cook on staff, and if you can't do it, it's because you don't have my incredible willpower.
    3) I'm so much thinner and now feel like sexy times all the time.
    4) The detailed story of my weight loss and chronicle of every morsel I put into my mouth to achieve same is the most fascinating story on the planet and one which I shall repeat on many interviews both in print and on tv.
    5) A macrobiotic diet is just yummy, yummy, yummy. I just love eating healthy. Now I find chocolate cake and ice cream and french fries not tasty at all and JUST DISGUSTING.
    6) I'm posing in Playboy--albeit with lots of vaseline on the lens, or exposing my new body on talk shows
    7) I'll never get fat again. I'll never get fat again.
    8) That picture of me taken by the paps eating a small sucking pig with whipcream on top and a side of chocolate cake, ice cream and french fries was not fair, dammit. Those bastards missed the picture of me eating some lettuce for an appetizer.
    9) Oops, I seem to have gained a little weight back.
    10) Damn, I'm fat again and hate myself.

Repeat ad nauseum.

As I duck the bullets, may I add that I am a fat chick, too. Yes, I said it. I admit it. Over 200 lbs. I'm a big old sexy fatty lady, wearing some tight ass pants right now. My husband just slapped my fat old ass!!! So I can say mean things about fat people. I've earned this one calorie at at time.

I take sole responsibility for my fatness and don't find it fascinating nor do I think anyone else does either. It just is what it is. I've been fat, I've been thin. Whatever. As such, I refuse to bore people with tales of a depressing childhood that made me fat, or to blame some guy or my mommy who didn't love me enough, or to blame the images society imposes upon women, or other such claptrap. I am fat because I like to eat, and apparently to eat more calories than my endomorph body can burn up as I sit on the couch while knitting and watching tv. End of story. And the funny thing is that I don't think most folks think of me as being a big fatty because I don't apologize for it or make an issue out of it or talk about my fucking diet all the time.

So I wish these famous fat chicks would just shut the fuck up and either be fat or thin but for God's sake, please, just stop making such a big deal about it all. There are many worse problems in this world than some vapid ho gaining some weight.

Sorry for the rant.
    AMEN, totally agree with all you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    How the fuck is her fat baby going to get the nutrients it needs if her stomach is stapled
    Whoa, good point!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    AMEN, totally agree with all you said.
    I'll second that amen, sister!

I TOTALLY agree landerq!!! I'm on the hefty side too and make no excuses. I eat right and exercise but I do it to FEEL good. I may have been a skinny minnie many years ago but I am fluffy now and I am at the happiest point I've ever been in my life!!
    Thanks for the great post!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

go away carnie wilson! seriously, where does she even get her money?!

She should just stay at what she is 160. Any less and she just cant maintain it. Me neither. SHe is a beautiful woman and will end up destroying her health and he r looks if she keeps going up and down.
    Jack I swear.

She was still overweight in those "I lost 50 pounds!" photos and now she appears to be unnecessarily bigger while pregnant.

She just does not have the willpower to keep the weight off so I hope I don't see her whinging on another magazine cover after she's had the baby.

Great post landerq.
    ssabmud

With a 4-year-old daughter and another on the way in June, Carnie Wilson says she's proud to be "40 and pregnant." Always very open about her struggles with her weight, Carnie recently revealed that she's gained 40 pounds so far this pregnancy. She chatted with Momlogic about the pressure to be thin, her working mom guilt - and her thoughts on "the Octomom."
    On what it's like being pregnant for the second time: "Different. My body is used to being pregnant and my uterus knows what to do. The great news is that I'm able to exercise this pregnant. I'm walking a lot. I'm not a hiking kind of pregnant chick - that's so not me. But I'm eating healthy. Emotionally, I'm excited and feel more proud. I'm 40 and pregnant, you know! And I'm carrying a few extra pounds, but that's okay."
    On the pressure to lose the baby weight: "All women who get pregnant are concerned with gaining weight and losing it. When someone has a weight problem when they're pregnant, they will struggle before, during and after to lose weight. That's just how it goes. With someone who doesn't struggle with weight before or after pregnancy, it's different. Look at someone like Milla Jovovich - she was a toothpick. She was a model before, gained a lot while pregnant - but lost a ton of weight right after her pregnancy. Or someone like Kate Hudson - they blow up and then shrink right down right after. But I'm not like that. I'm not that athletic type. All I can do is listen to what my body needs and feels. I did put on chunk of weight in the beginning because I was feeling so sick. And like the only thing that helped me at 2:00 AM was an English muffin."
    On why women should give themselves a break: "What is normal? Being anorexic is not normal. It's normal to gain weight during pregnancy. It's something that has to happen to your body. What's not normal is the added pressure that we put on ourselves. The average woman in this country is a size 14! We are comparing ourselves to a minority of women who are size two! They are stunning and gorgeous. But I think the focus is twisted. Look, it's not healthy to be too skinny or too overweight. You have to be happy with yourself though, and if your ass is too big (for you), then work out. But it has to be a personal thing, not about what the rest of society says you should be."
    On her baby-to-be and big sister Lola: "We've named her Luciana. I'm 6 1/2 months and she's kicking away. Lola is going to be 4 in April. She's been a part of this pregnancy from the very beginning. When I took the pregnancy test, she was right there with me and we all jumped up together. We are including her and making her feel like she's Big Sister. I think she's got a great foundation because her nature is already very motherly."
    On working mom guilt: "There is constant guilt. I can't get past the guilt. If I wasn't working, I'd still feel guilty - like I wasn't doing enough. But you know, I'm sober and I'm a clear-headed woman. I've been sober four-and-a-half years. I now am able to make smart decisions, and I think I just have to go with the flow and be present. It's hard to be a working mom. Do i wish I could retire? Sure, but that's not life. I have to work and I make sure Lola understands that. I thank her for understanding that, and I teach her that I can be a strong woman with a career and be a mommy. It's all about balance - balancing work, being a mother and taking care of myself."
    On the "Octomom:" What do you say? She's got to have a ton of help, hopefully. If she's able to love each child equally and emotionally able to give, then great. I can't imagine someone is able to give attention equally to a family of 14, but I'm not around to see it, so it's hard to comment. God willing, she's made some good dough and is saving some of it and spending time with her children. We don't know what she's like when the door is closed. I don't know, I mean, does she look like Angelina Jolie? I can't get past those lips of hers at this point really. It makes my stomach turn. I can't imagine really having the pressure that she has (with 14 kids), but I'm not her. Who am I to judge that?"

Carnie Wilson Talks Pregnancy Weight Gain | CelebrityBabyScoop.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I feel bad for her because I identify with the lifelong weight struggle. But the sympathy stops there because I don't understand her need to constantly talk about it either. It all inevitably comes back to bite her in the ass.

remember when she did something besides being a fat slob?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ NO!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

My GOD. Whoa.

Personally I think her pregnancy like other things are just an excuse to pig out and pork up. Granted you do need extra calories and whatnot, but several co-workers have been pregnant and besides their belly they don't look 'out of the norm' fat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information