Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears receives body criticism again

She was voted Best Body?? By who, Jessica Simpson??

She looks no different to me than she has for awhile now.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I like Britney's body and think she looks fantastic for having two kids.

Could it be better given the fact that she's filthy rich and makes her living in the spotlight? Sure. But I have the same body type (and eating habits) as her and know that it's a real struggle to stay svelte, especially as you get older.

it's not like she's got any talent as a singer, if she didn't have a good body she never would have become famous. she's famous for her looks. and without her famous body, what else does she have to offer?
    (except for hilarious public breakdowns, fake english accents and assorted antics that bring on the lulz)
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It really doesn't help that anti-depressants/other meds can make your weight yo-yo like a bitch, especially if they are still chopping and changing them to get the best mix. Having said that, some serious restyling is needed.

^Exactly. She has all the resources at her disposal to do it, her career depends on her image and she can't even override tasteful improvements with her horribly tacky taste since she's not really calling the shots anymore.

I don't see what's so hard about making her look better. On stage, anyway. Why don't her people help her out?

Gold Member

Good grief! She's not a teenager anymore! She's had two kids and is up and down on meds. She looks fine and normal in both pics. Granted, her attire isn't flattering but underneath she looks better than most.

Maybe it's just me but whenever I see someone in a corset, they look bigger. The boning creates lines that draw attention away from the body's curves.

I think at this point, she needs people helping her that aren't trying to turn her back into the 16 year old she will never be again.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

yeah, Brit has a nice body, but not for the costumers she wears on stage.

and bring back crazy Brit, with the pink wig, the baseball bat, and the british accent.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Well if she wore clothes fitted for her body she'd look 5 to 10 pounds lighter. Jesus F'ing Christ, not even her bras in that picture look like they're correctly fitted.
    ssabmud

For one, her 'outfits' are ridiculous and do NOTHING to flatter her figure.

They are always too small for her, thus, making her appear larger.

And secondly, she looks better body-wise than most women her age and for women who have had kids.

I mean, celebrities have all the advantages of looking good with money to put towards liposuction, trainers, good food, diet plans, etc.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Britters is the type of girl that bloats easily.The costumes and clothes she wears are too tight and are not meant for her body type.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Britney's body, at least below the neck.
    Her thick short neck has always bothered me, especially when she used to wear chokers.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it's not like she's got any talent as a singer, if she didn't have a good body she never would have become famous. she's famous for her looks. and without her famous body, what else does she have to offer?
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    She looks like she gained a few, but body criticism comes with the territory of the profession she's in.
    Exactly again. She's being paid to look good and has access to the best nutritionists, personal chefs, personal trainers, stylists and costume designers. IMO, her not utilizing these resources just further proves she's a shit performer that is a shell of her former self and a one-trick pony. It's an FU to her fans. She's a hasbeen and part-time train wreck that needs to shape up or retire.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Britters is the type of girl that bloats easily.The costumes and clothes she wears are too tight and are not meant for her body type.
    Certain medications make people crave carbs and makes them highly sensitive to salt. She probably has a shit diet with too many carbs and salt, which we all know causes bloating.

Also, there has been a link between bipolar disorder (if she is) and food allergies.
    Food allergies: These can devastate both the gastrointestinal tract and brain function, and are thought to be common among bipolar sufferers. Allergies include gluten (the protein in grains like wheat, rye, oats and barley), aspartame, chocolate, caffeine and casein (a protein found in dairy).

Hit By Ban Bus!

She not fat by any means, but like everyone else has said, her costumes do nothing for her.

That said, I do think she is stuck in some time-warp where she thinks it's still 2000 and is still a jailbait sexpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I agree it sucks that she's always getting compared to her pre-baby body, but her choice of clothing kind of opens the door for criticism.
    Exactly! Is that thing around her stomach supposed to be a corset? Cause it looks like one of those Abdominal belts that pulsates to build muscles...

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    She was voted Best Body?? By who, Jessica Simpson??
    I was asking myself the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Because she's Twitney and we hate her or that's my story I have no reason for it I just can't stand this twat
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information