Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Britney Spears packing on pounds instead of dropping weight after baby

Bronze Member

Default Re: Britney Spears packing on pounds instead of dropping weight after baby

whoa this is powerful stuff should have joined ages ago it is pretty sad though that a bunch of 30-40 year old bags are choosing to pay out on a 20 something year old because of her weight and image. Thats truly brave! as for sleuth i somehow doubt that you can change the sad and cruel body image phenomenom that has riddled hollywood for way too long now. It was a nice try though!!

Default Re: Britney Spears packing on pounds instead of dropping weight after baby

Another twit who doesn't get the point of this place.

Honey, we make fun of everyone. If you don't like that we're picking on your chosen celeb for whatever reason, boo frickety hoo. Find somewhere else to go.

God, who the fuck joins a celeb gossip website to wag a finger at people gossiping? Is that doubly redundant or just stupid? I'm having a hard time deciding.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MistiQ View Post
    whoa this is powerful stuff should have joined ages ago it is pretty sad though that a bunch of 30-40 year old bags are choosing to pay out on a 20 something year old because of her weight and image. Thats truly brave! as for sleuth i somehow doubt that you can change the sad and cruel body image phenomenom that has riddled hollywood for way too long now. It was a nice try though!!
    Oh boy! Are you gonna spank me? I've been very, very bad.....and I love college girls.....git 'r done!!!!

And you can't call fags bags, everyone knows you call us hags.....

Now I need to consider the societal implications of BIP (Body Image Phenomenom).

Life didn't stop in its tracks and start treating me with kid gloves when I got pregnant. And I guaran-damn-tee it that if I'd gotten too fat & looked like shit everywhere I went, people who knew me would have talked smack behind my back.

If Britney had just put on a little too much poundage, but still engaged in personal hygiene & grooming activities, she wouldn't get cracked on so much. As it is, she chooses to be out in public looking like Queen of the Singlewides, so pregnant or not, mom or not, she's fair game.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Yeah no shit.. bitch has a whole fleet of nannies and cooks and house cleaners to do all the dirty work for her, and she STILL bitches and whines?

Stupid cow, come down to the real world where REAL women have to do all that AND hold a job AND raise the child. Maybe then you'll shut the fuck up.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Um, I think she looks sorta ok for a relatively new mom, especially coming from the South.

*runs and hides*

You need to run and hide, because you're talking crazy. Southern women, apart from trash, are quite concerned with their appearances. And trash is everywhere, my friend, not just the South.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

It just tends to blow across the Mason-Dixon line a lot more

Lawdy, yes! Those big, ole bouffant hairdoes and the red dragon lady nails paired with the t-shirts with their favorite NASCAR driver's car number on it.....

Stylin'......

OH my, now it ALL makes sense.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Life didn't stop in its tracks and start treating me with kid gloves when I got pregnant. And I guaran-damn-tee it that if I'd gotten too fat & looked like shit everywhere I went, people who knew me would have talked smack behind my back.

If Britney had just put on a little too much poundage, but still engaged in personal hygiene & grooming activities, she wouldn't get cracked on so much. As it is, she chooses to be out in public looking like Queen of the Singlewides, so pregnant or not, mom or not, she's fair game.
    Same with my pregnancy, luckily I have a husband who loves me and supports me - but taking the weight off and still keeping up with personal hygiene is my responsibility. While I know I will probably never been as thin as I was before the baby, it doesn’t stop me from working out and trying to be healthy FOR MY BABY.
    Maybe I don’t look that hot taking out the trash, but if I knew I was, let’s say - *shopping*, I would at least wear an outfit that matched. And I would make sure my hair actually looked like it had been washed recently and there wasn’t a big ass grease stain on my shirt.

I just feel bad for the “normal” people in Kentucky - she’s making them all look like white trash. And for the record - she always WAS white trash, she just needed someone to help bring that wonderful side out. Don’t blame Kevin for what she looks like, there are alternatives to prevent pregnancy and looking like shit in public. Not to mention she choose to marry him - and even ASKED him herself, he even said he didn’t want to get married.

SO Mrs. Spears has only herself to blame - we’re just helping.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Alright im beginning to (sorta, vaguely) agree with some statements here. Her weight is fine i mean (for some strange and non existent reason) she jumped straight into another pregnancy (which only means more money for k-fag when they finally divorce). I stand by my previous comments that its not on to pick on her weight but i agree that her image is not good. I don't know where she gets the confidence (considering her celebrity status) to walk out in public dressed how she is and not brushing her hair. its kinda sad seeing what she used to be and what she is now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information