Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears packing on pounds instead of dropping weight after baby

Default Re: Britney Spears packing on pounds instead of dropping weight after baby

I got pregnant with my son 2 1/2 years ago and I went from 125lbs and then got pregnant and went up to 152 lbs and by the time I was 7 months I shot up in weight and at 9 months I was 210 pounds. My son is 2 1/2 and Im back to 133. I have 15 pounds left to go to hit my new goal. If I can do it.. BRIT CAN DO IT

Default Re: Britney Spears packing on pounds instead of dropping weight after baby

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkstonsMom
    What do y'all think? I remember pics a few weeks after the birth when she got her belly ring done again. Her tummy was going down...now it's going UP UP UP....

At first everyone thought she was pregnant again, but I think she just doesn't care anymore and feels better eating and doing whatever she pleases. It's easy to pick on her but really, think of all those years starving and exercising all day just to look good for the press.

She's probably just burned out.

I think that she needds to shut the fuck up and get rid of that baby weight!

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Banan View Post
    I think that she needds to shut the fuck up and get rid of that baby weight!
    I think you need to shut the fuck up! Who cares if she doesn't have a "perfect" body at the moment. All her life she has probably watched her weight and worked freaking hard for what she has now. Not everyone can or has the willpower/energy to give a shit about losing weight after popping out a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I think you need to shut the fuck up! Who cares if she doesn't have a "perfect" body at the moment. All her life she has probably watched her weight and worked freaking hard for what she has now. Not everyone can or has the willpower/energy to give a shit about losing weight after popping out a baby.
    Now, now.....play nice.

She's a dancer for heaven's sake. She better have a perfect body. If not, she'll be waiting tables at her local Shoney's while The Federline babysits.

I'm sorry, why is this fantard still here and attacking people? Do your job, mods.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'm sorry, why is this fantard still here and attacking people? Do your job, mods.
    What do you mean "still here and attacking people"?? i have never attacked anyone on this site until i heard that stupid comment. And to continue along the line of pettiness - why isnt your comment an "infraction" for insulting other members -you called me a "fantard" OMG

Shut the fuck up is not an attack? And over Britney, of all the worthless trivial pieces of shit in the world. Geez.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    What do you mean "still here and attacking people"?? i have never attacked anyone on this site until i heard that stupid comment. And to continue along the line of pettiness - why isnt your comment an "infraction" for insulting other members -you called me a "fantard" OMG
    Maybe because it's an apt description for someone who religiously defends some celebrity dumbass? Michael Jackson has em, Milla Jovovich has em, I suppose Titney is bound to have some, maybe the fetal alcohol syndrom engenders sympathy in some.

But you, back down off the freakouts.. you're at a 9, we need you down at about a 3.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

In all honesty, i wouldnt class myself as a fan. But as other people on this post have stated that after giving birth they found it hard to lose weight. I believe that britney has always struggled with her weight and i think that the hollywood obsession with keeping a birdseye critical view on celebrity mothers is way too harsh. and yes i know we are going to have the argument that she is a celebrity she should be used to the critiscisms but i think a line needs to be drawn somewhere. Imagine how hard it is to be a first time mother and have a loser husband at the same time. Thats hard enough as it is. Throw in the extra stress of having the whole world pick on your body weight and judge your every move as a first time mother. Its shitty and personally id love to see how "perfect" you all must be to be able to pass judgement.

Why take it so personally? Why do you care what people think of Britney?

I've said this 1000 times, and I'll keep saying it: when you make all your money off your looks & image, the cost is that people are VERY CRITICAL!

Nobody gives a damn about the neighbor having trouble shedding 20 pounds because she's not wallowing in luxury due to shaking her nasty ass. If you devote your life to being LOOKED AT, people aren't always going to like what they see, and if you don't like it, get a new career or stay home!

and yes i know we are going to have the argument that she is a celebrity she should be used to the critiscisms but i think a line needs to be drawn somewhere.
    Fine, draw it for yourself. Don't impose it on others. It's a fucking celebrity mockery board, did you miss the sign on the way in or something? If you don't like what people say, don't read it. You have no right to tell people to shut up and whatever else you were dribbling.

Its shitty and personally id love to see how "perfect" you all must be to be able to pass judgement.
    I'm not perfect by a longshot, but that has absolutely no bearing on me making fun of some stupid cow from the sticks of louisiana who married a rodent and porked out on Cheetos.

No, I suppose if we're not perfect, we can no longer make fun of celebrities.

Everybody pack your stuff, we're being sent home.

*sniff*

I'm going to miss this place.

Yep, it has to be closed down because of one poster's position on what is acceptable or not.

Sorry, the rest of you don't have a say. A line, according to this person, has been crossed. It's his/her line, mind you, but we all have to adhere to what she thinks on this issue.

Why?

BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

Again you are missing my point. Firstly im not taking this personally and this goes beyond Britney (as i said im not a fan) im making a suggestion about the way all celebrity mothers are treated. Im not trying to dictate your thoughts and i really dont mind if you choose to pick on mothers thats really your choice of moral judgement. And yes i am well aware of what this site is for. I just find it amazing that you pick on people for being too skinny and then when someone like britney becomes the size of the average woman you crack down and say how fat she is. Exactly what weight would make you happy??

See, it's you that's missing the point.

NOTHING WILL MAKE US HAPPY.

THAT, my friend.. is the point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information