Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' laxative diet

What a way to go, shitting yourself to death.

well, it worked for Elvis.....;-)

Yeah, I call BS on this one too. There is no way she weighs 160. I weigh 160 and I'm 5'10 and flabbier than her. Britney is around 5'3 and she probably weighs about 135 max. Stupid article.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    If that's the case I feel BAD for that photog that she dragged into the Quizno's bathroom. Imagine the stench in there. Probably something like taco seasoning and dog shit.
    yeah definitely. but I guess when you have survived paris stench then anything else is okay by comparison!
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    yeah definitely. but I guess when you have survived paris stench then anything else is okay by comparison!
    Damn, if you survive the Paris stench you deserve a fucking Purple Heart. National hero right there..

This story gives Shitney a whole new meaning dunit?

I can believe Britney has a problem with laxatives, because she's circling the bowl. She needs some serious help - mentally, physically, and nutrionally.

However, there's no way in hell she's 160 at 5'3". She's maybe 140, but she's not overweight. She's just not the ripped 17 year old anymore.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hell, she doesn't need any laxatives with all that coffee she drinks!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i abused laxatives in high school and somewhat in college for a little while. it doesn't really make you skinny! she's so dumb man.

but its kind of a purge thing, its painful and you're getting rid of something in your body so its a psychological cleansing/release of sorts. so i can understand it, the same way i understand cutters.

oh and SJ is right! it severly fucks up your digestive system. it took me years before i shit like a normal person on my own. i still have instances of constipation too SJ and i haven't done that stuff in years!! So its just not smart at all if you're doing it for purely silly reasons like trying to be lazy and pig out and not take care of yourself, but if you're doing for the self-abuse; it sure is abusive and you will be in pain and isolated from ppl b/c you're in the bathroom a lot and stinking stuff up and in pain a lot too.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; October 10th, 2007 at 07:08 PM.

How about sorting out her inner problems first, I think they are more important! She doesn't need to lose much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    How about sorting out her inner problems first, I think they are more important! She doesn't need to lose much weight.
    If you ask me, this is an inner problem.. well, only til the laxatives kick in

Quote Originally Posted by DontMindMe View Post
    This frustrates me. She feels so guilty after eating junk food so why doesn't she just stop? If she would just eat better she wouldn't have to worry about feeling "fat".
    Because eating disorders are without logic and is something that cannot merely be "stopped" without proper psychological intervention.It is sick but she probably gets some kind of comfort or function from her self hatred and guilt.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Unfortunately, I am not surprised. With the way the media hounds her about her weight. I'll admit she was more Hollywood material back in the day. Now, she just looks like a regular person (maybe a tad worse on some days.) which is a big no no in that business. If I were her (thank G-d I am not!) I would either throw in the towel or of course, use the money I have and lose the weight the healthy way. She can afford it, so she SHOULD do it. How stupid!

Nah, she wants her cake ( or her taco bell) and she wants to be able to eat it too. She wants to be hot and she wants to eat her junk. So I can imagine her downing a box of poo pills with her jack and coke and spending half the night on the crapper, in hopes of getting rid of what she ate.

Healthy way? this is Britney, responsibility and accountability are foreign concepts.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

This idiot will probably kill herself from doing something stupid like this, and everyone will assume it was a suicide and feel sorry for her dumb ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information