Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin maintains curves despite DWTS routines

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Daddy unknown. The rumor is she got knocked up after she broke up with Levi, quickly got back together and "engaged" to him so she could have a cover ("Yes, we had sex, but we were engaged!"), broke up with him a week later, and there you have it. I believe it all fits in with the timeline. They probably paid Levi pretty well to go along with it. Or found something to blackmail him with, which makes more sense, because they're not letting him see his kid very often.
    What the hell could they blackmail that moron with? He lacks the basic princples to show shame. He has no decency and no shame. That nimrod cannot be blackmailed...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She announced her engagement to Levi in mid-July, then their breakup a few weeks later. If she was already pregnant then, she'd really be showing by now, wouldn't she?

Isn't it more likely he knocked her up again, which would make her about 4 months now? They both seem like real fertile turtles.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If it's Levi again, hahaha!

if it wasn't for that photo montana posted i'd say she just gained weight, but she does look pregnant in that picture.
    then again i know girls whose bellies look like this without being pregnant.

i really really hope she is, though, just for our entertainment.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    What the hell could they blackmail that moron with? He lacks the basic princples to show shame. He has no decency and no shame. That nimrod cannot be blackmailed...
    They could threaten to throw his mother in jail on some new drug-related charges. Or anything. You never know with these people.

The anti-Palin sites (of which I am a devotee) are pretty convinced that this is Bristol's 2d pregnancy this year. She gained a lot of weight in the spring and either had one of her mother's "white-outs" or miscarried. She slimmed down quite a bit before she and Levi got engaged and then started gaining weight when she started dancing 8 hours a day. I saw clips from the first episode and she looked very belly heavy in that episode and has only gotten bellier since then. I don't think you can produce that belly unless she's drinking a keg a day, but who knows?

WhoAmI - that was the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard especially when compared with Todd's sister's crimes and "punishment."
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    The anti-Palin sites (of which I am a devotee) are pretty convinced that this is Bristol's 2d pregnancy this year. She gained a lot of weight in the spring and either had one of her mother's "white-outs" or miscarried.
    I was reading one of those earlier today and it was riveting!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I usually visit Immoral Minority a couple of times a week. I tend to forget about Palingates. Mudflats once a day, though! So well written!

Sputnik--those sites will show you that there's no problem with the math of Bristol carrying the first two babies (Trigg and Tripp, or whatever the hell they're called). There are discrepancies about when one of them was actually born (as opposed to the announced birthdate) that would make it possible for Bristol to have had them both. I don't remember the details, but the above-named sites have the dates worked out.

Well she could be pregnant, or perhaps she takes the Depo-Provera birth control shot, known to cause massive weight gain in no time flat (...if she were my daughter I'd be strapping her ass down and forcing that shit). Or maybe all the exercise is making her extra hungry so she pigs out. Whatever the case, she's gotten pretty damn juicy.

Elite Member

Nah..I bet that his her stomach post baby and she just wasn't sucking it in. Her son is a few months older than mine and it's entirely possible she's got stretchmarks and mush that didn't go back (even though it should have at her age.)

^Not a chance. She's knocked up. You can't tell me with all the workouts she had during DWTS that she'd actually get pudgier instead of slimming down that "mush". Nope.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Well she could be pregnant, or perhaps she takes the Depo-Provera birth control shot, known to cause massive weight gain in no time flat (...if she were my daughter I'd be strapping her ass down and forcing that shit). Or maybe all the exercise is making her extra hungry so she pigs out. Whatever the case, she's gotten pretty damn juicy.
    It did me! I gained 30 lbs. AFTER I had my son, and was on Depo for a year. No change in eating habits, and I was even more physically active.

No opinion on this chick tho, just the Depo.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Nah..I bet that his her stomach post baby and she just wasn't sucking it in. Her son is a few months older than mine and it's entirely possible she's got stretchmarks and mush that didn't go back (even though it should have at her age.)
    She has been very slim since Trip's birth. So she did lose the baby weight. She does gain weight quickly, particularly in her face and chins, but that Sherri Shepherd picture just doesn't lie.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

Wasn't it well documented that she missed a lot of practices? She could still be eating crap and workout and gain weight. Her stomach is pudgy but again I'm not sold she's pregnant yet.

As if I actually believe that Kelly Osborn lost 50lbs during DWTS, who does she think she's fooling.

Thin in a magazine doesn't mean she's thin in real life, TV puts 10lbs on you, so who knows unless someone has seen her in person.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbear905 View Post
    It did me! I gained 30 lbs. AFTER I had my son, and was on Depo for a year. No change in eating habits, and I was even more physically active.

No opinion on this chick tho, just the Depo.
    Yep this happened to a friend of mine. She was slim her whole life, even right after having a baby. 5'10, 125 lbs, could eat whatever she wanted. Got the shot and packed on 40 lbs within a few months! It took her a couple of years to get the weight off, long after quitting the Depo.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information