Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bloody hell what do I need to do to get an ass like Lady GaGa?

Quote Originally Posted by frecklered View Post
    haha, you guys rock. I'm so glad other people are in the same situation! The pictures of her in leggings could have been me from the waist down. geez. Honestly, I still don't get the appeal of it all, I'd rather have a tiny, tight butt. Obviously I never will!

Though today, I found a killer pencil skirt that showcases my ass quite attractively, so it's not all bad...if only I could find jeans that fit me now.
    Rock that skirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Again pictures are appreciated!

You should take that as a compliment.....no?
    I take it as a compliment but it can be a bit unnerving at times
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

She does have a GREAT ass!

She does have a smoking ass. I have come to terms with the fact that I just will never have an ass like that. Her face reminds me of the lead actress from Blossom years ago. Unfortunately.

And count me in as a huge fan of her music! I have her CD cranked every time I'm in the car nowadays. It's great. There are only two songs I don't totally love.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    She does have a smoking ass. I have come to terms with the fact that I just will never have an ass like that. Her face reminds me of the lead actress from Blossom years ago. Unfortunately.

And count me in as a huge fan of her music! I have her CD cranked every time I'm in the car nowadays. It's great. There are only two songs I don't totally love.
    If that's Brown Eyes and Again Again we should get married.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

her arse is amazing - and check out those thighs too - she's worked hard to have muscle like that!

Hola AliceInWonderland & frecklered

I'm the happy owner of a misplaced bubble butt too. When I was young I was almost insect like, but with a big butt. I used to get teased that I walked like a duck due to it sticking out. Now I like it and would gladly take it over a pancake ass any day. As long as I walk a couple of miles a day, you can pretty much bounce a quarter off of it. If I don't, it becomes a bit deflated (but still there in a sad "where'd you go!" way) and lumpy. I used to do lunges too, but I hate how big my thighs can get. When I was younger I rollerbladed a lot, played volleyball, and worked out my legs quite a bit. I'm sure genes are a factor too. Now my thigh muscles have an excellent memory and swell up from the simplest things, so I avoid leg exercises. My upper torso is quite small (think Keira Knightley), so the big thighs just looks mismatched to my body.

AliceInWonderland- Kudos to you for learning to love and appreciate what you're lucky to have. I need to work on my leg issue. I find the toned, large thighs attractive on other women, but not on me. Curves are the same way - I love them on someone else, but not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    I wouldn't mind that bum.

And I like that she does her own thing, she's not generically beautiful but fuck it, who want's to be cookie-cutter? Not me and I respect anyone who feels the same..
    Yeah, she could have gone for something more extreme and 'cookie-cutter' when she got her nose job. Instead she kept it kinda big and didn't pull a Jennifer Grey (Baby from Dirty Dancing) or Ashley Simpson.

I never knew her real name before now, but I like it. Joanne Stefani Germanotta
    Last edited by Tati; March 30th, 2009 at 11:36 AM.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Hey Peike, when you do leg exercises do barre exercises; they train your muscles inward so you can keep toned without feeling like your legs are bulking up.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Hey Peike, when you do leg exercises do barre exercises; they train your muscles inward so you can keep toned without feeling like your legs are bulking up.
    Thanks! I vaguely remember them from ballet when I was a kid and totally forgot that they even existed. I just looked them up. I'll have to figure out the bar bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    Thanks! I vaguely remember them from ballet when I was a kid and totally forgot that they even existed. I just looked them up. I'll have to figure out the bar bit though.
    When I was doing callenetics I used to use a kitchen worktop (but I am quite tall) Howabout the edge of the kitchen table or the back of a chair?

Gold Member

I'd say dancing around in those fricking heels is probably a workout enough!

Anyone know WHEN she got that nosejob? Those pics of her from highschool don't look anything like that one picture that always pops up as the "before".
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

[quote=Peike;1670284]Hola AliceInWonderland & frecklered

I'm the happy owner of a misplaced bubble butt too. When I was young I was almost insect like, but with a big butt. I used to get teased that I walked like a duck due to it sticking out. Now I like it and would gladly take it over a pancake ass any day. As long as I walk a couple of miles a day, you can pretty much bounce a quarter off of it. If I don't, it becomes a bit deflated (but still there in a sad "where'd you go!" way) and lumpy. I used to do lunges too, but I hate how big my thighs can get. When I was younger I rollerbladed a lot, played volleyball, and worked out my legs quite a bit. I'm sure genes are a factor too. Now my thigh muscles have an excellent memory and swell up from the simplest things, so I avoid leg exercises. My upper torso is quite small (think Keira Knightley), so the big thighs just looks mismatched to my body.

Sounds hot!!!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    Hola AliceInWonderland & frecklered

Sounds hot!!!
    haha! Thinking with your other head again! Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    haha! Thinking with your other head again! Carry on!
    Lol....you caught me! But it's Monday so you have to cut me a break!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Lol....you caught me! But it's Monday so you have to cut me a break!
    LOL! I think you might have misunderstood my comment! No sarcasm was intended; I really (do) think that you're great for other posters selfesteam - hence my carry on! I think its great to have a male opinion sometimes to balance the female-mafia-paranoia!

Rah-Rah-Rah! Go TheOne! *shakes pom-poms*

^^Sorry I did misunderstand. But thanks...it's always nice to feel appreciated!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information