Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best body

^Yeah but the big boobs throw every thing off kilter, not in proportion you know?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me.it only means the night is coming.

Bronze Member

How do you post pics directly??
    Ok so i have a pretty athletic type of body,

I have a lot of ass lol!But at least it's very muscular
    Just like hers used to be...
    Go Britney Spears Pics - The Neil Bogart Tribute Ceremony Pictures

I also have her (old) upper body but my arms are a bit thinner
    Go Britney Spears Pics - American Music Awards 2001 Pictures

I'm quite busty
    And i have Jessica Simpson legs,exactly the same!SHort and muscular...i'm 5'3 btw
    http://www.serieslive.com/img/news/t...icaSimpson.jpg *sigh*I hate them, i'm also super conscious about them!I wish i was long and lean like Alba!She is PERFECT imo.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    5'9. Do your breasts look like that?
    I have breasts, yes if that's what you're getting at. Hahah. Although sometimes for certain outfits I wish I was flatter chested. You're quite tall too, StayYoung&Pretty. Uhmmm... I would probably say my body type is closer to Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard or her music video minus quite a few pounds and not quite that big of a bust ( I wish. ), also my legs are entirely different and quite long and thin, my dad always says i'm all legs. I really don't know who's body I find ideal though or who has one most similiar to mine, it's hard to tell on television and with celebrities fluctuating weight. It depends on the person. There's too many beautiful bodies out there to choose just one but obviously there's always a preference. Time to start jogging soon and get in better shape for Summer. Itsy bitsy bikini.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by Martirio View Post
    Your ideal bodies are really skinny, eww!

I don't know which celeb's body is closest to my own body shape, but I think Kim Kardashian has a really nice one, though her breasts could be a bit smaller. My ideal body has moderate sized breasts, small waist and wide, womanly hips. Something between hourglass and pear shape, I think.

I don't know who that is but she looks womanly and pretty nice. I have big boobs and hips, It takes a while to accept yourself sadly when you see all these skinny types

I'm extremely out of shape, which is why I need to lose 10, ideally 20, pounds. Still: nobody believes I'm that much overweight, when I'm dressed. Also, I apparently look taller than I really am (5'5"), which may be one reason why nobody believes the amount of weight I should lose. My legs are long for my height, but far from thin. I used to work out a lot, so they're built. To me, my torso now mostly resembles Roseanne (after the boob reduction). Oy.
    So: bikini, NO WAY, bathing suit> not in the near future, camouflage tent> yes please.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

I think my natural body shape would be something like Mandy Moores or Katherine Heigels.

Body I would love would be...KH's or Shakira's.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

my body is a Shakira body - we are even about the same height which is like 5ft nothing. But i wish i had her colouring instead im a lily white English chick. But yeah i'm happy with this body hehehe
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    my body is a Shakira body - we are even about the same height which is like 5ft nothing. But i wish i had her colouring instead im a lily white English chick. But yeah i'm happy with this body hehehe
    Hmm, I see you're 20, less than half my age. When I was twenty, I was addicted to fitness and trained about 10 hours a week. Pretty tight and muscular then. But around 30 your metabolism seriously slows down, and again around 40......

***** celeb

Perhaps, but it doesn't mean everything has to fall apart as long as you look after yourself.

Elite Member

It's hard to top Heidi's body, but I've always admired Catherine Zeta-Jones' body. She's not your typical skin-and-bones Hollywood starlet type, but she's always looked sexy and healthy to me.

Right now I am built like Kelly Clarkson, only with a bigger bust. At my fighting weight, I'm built almost identical to Britney (when SHE'S at her fighting weight). Our legs, torso, arms are very similarly shaped. Currently I am working on getting to the Britney look again. When she's in shape, she's got a killer bod.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Gold Member

Brook Burke from E! hands down best body.As far as similarity in celebs goes again Brook Burke, only difference is my tits are real and I haven't had any plastic surgery. My results are from a healthy diet regime and exercise!

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffMaker View Post
    Brook Burke from E! hands down best body.As far as similarity in celebs goes again Brook Burke, only difference is my tits are real and I haven't had any plastic surgery. My results are from a healthy diet regime and exercise!
    For most young women that's all it takes, a healthy diet and staying active. Brooke Burke has a nice body too. Although I always tend to be drawn toward longer, leaner bodies that don't look like you have to work out on a regular basis to maintain it. I sometimes wonder about stumpier women like Britney Spears or Carmen Electra, grrreat bodies when they work out but the second they get off routine or let themselves go they are considerably overweight or stumpy looking because they're usually shorter aswell. It seems asthough it'd be harder or more important to maintain or stay in shape when you have that body type or are short in stature and not petite. Either way, a healthy body is a beautiful body. It's about being happy and healthy inside and out.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    Perhaps, but it doesn't mean everything has to fall apart as long as you look after yourself.
    Falling apart is quite a leap from natural aging and gravity. Trust me. If I'd work out at my current age, as much as I did when I was your age, it still would not give the same results. Common physics. But you'll understand what I'm talking about in about 22 years.

***** celeb

It is not what I consider the best body but I found these pics and wanted to show them to you and comment

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information