Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awww...poor Jennifer Lopez is feeling fat...tear

She was never small-framed but it's normal to put on weight when pregnant. Hello, TWINS.

Has she actually confirmed that she's having twins or is it just speculation?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post
    Yeah, you expect the stomach but her thighs are humongous, which means afterwards her personal trainer is going to have a whole lot of work to do with her if she even thinks her body can look the same.

she's been on lipo all her life, of course she's already making a list what she's going to get rid of after giving birth!!!

I have 20 month old boy / girl twins and I absolutely loved being pregnant and being seen pregnant. It was such an amazing time in my life. And like others have said, just because you are pregnant, it doesn't mean you are fat. WTH.

I only gained 40 pounds with my twin pregnancy. You can be pregnant with twins and have a healthy weight gain. JHo should have not have gotten pregnant if she's that uptight about weight gain. WTF. She should know weight gain is a part of pregnancy. DUH.

Some women feel ugly and fat during pregnancy and some feel their most beautiful. I think my belly is beautiful b/c it's carrying my sweet baby girl but my thighs, arms and face are hideous. If I'm vain then oh well. Doesn't mean I don't or won't love my baby any less. I'm grateful to be pregant with her and cherish the 9 months I've carried her. On the other hand, I can't wait to be skinny again.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Please, she has always been a fattie.

JK!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Incredible!!! Is this the same J Lo that deserately wanted a baby so bad??? Well, weight gain comes with it, these celebutards are so fuckin selfish, even when bringing a baby into the world that you have waited forever for, you are more worried about the stupid scale...

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wonder if she will pay more attention to her body image than her baby when its born?

I wouldn't ever have considered JLo "fat", BUT...it's only because she works hard to combat what's basically her body type, which is one that gains weight easily were she not to work it out like a soldier and watch what she eats. Something I've always admired about her. But I know from personal experience that with this body type there's a good chance that she'll end up bigger than a house and looking like a total different person, if only until she's had a several months afterward to boot camp fitness it.

The fact that she's carrying twins and pregnant at this late age are two factors that increase the chances of this. At least with one baby...assuming no complications...she could have probably kept working out normally for much of the pregnancy and then to a lesser extent for the last couple months or so. But with twins and at her age she'll have to take it easy (which would probably make her prone to getting fat even when not pregnant) and it wouldn't be unusual if the last few months she ended up on bedrest. I say she's gonna gain at least 60lbs and have 40 to drop. And that's being conservative. The only way I think that's NOT gonna happen is if she goes a couple mos early and has 2-3lb babies that end up in the NICU for a spell. If that happens I hope to hell it's not because she does a Posh Spice and has em cut out early on purpose.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I will ask again ... when was it confirmed by her that she was having twins? I don't recall her saying anything other than she was pregnant.

Good thing she will have a csection, those babies will get lost near that ass.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I will ask again ... when was it confirmed by her that she was having twins? I don't recall her saying anything other than she was pregnant.
    I thought that was a given now?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, I guess that if you're a narsacist on the scale of JLo, you can really really want a child but also dislike how you look. But.... I agree she's entitled to stay of of the public eye for a while - if only for my own selfish benefit... I don't have to look at pictures of a) JLo or b) yet another smug pregnant!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't recall seeing a direct quote from either of the alledged parents .. but it seems like I was reading somewhere that her sister was shopping for gifts for "the twins" - speculation (and purely that on my part) is that she's having one of each...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that she's having twins. Thought I read it on here somewhere?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information