Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awww...poor Jennifer Lopez is feeling fat...tear

I think she looks great in that white dress. I damn sure didn't look that good when I was pregnant ..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I may be in the minority but I hated being pregnant. The way I looked and I was sick the entire time. If I could have disappeared I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmommy View Post
    J.Lo loves the pregnancy, not the weight gain - The Scoop - MSNBC.com

Jennifer Lopez might be thrilled that she’s pregnant, but according to some sources she’s “freaked out” over gaining weight.
    “She is huge and freaking out. Her face has become really puffy from retaining a lot of water,” a source told international press.
    The weight gain is enough to prompt Lopez to put her career on hold until her little one makes an appearance.
    “She plans to do a Victoria Beckham now and hibernate for the last few months. You won’t be seeing much of her in public from now on.” After a months-long bump watch, Lopez announced her pregnancy in November. She’s due in the spring. Lopez’s rep weighs in saying, “This is ridiculous and untrue. She is happy and healthy

I totally belive this one.
    As big as she is, isn't it safe for her not to make a lot of appearances and get some rest. Damn, even stars/singers get maternity leave...And for her to be that big and due in spring she is definitely carrying twins or one very obese baby.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think she looks great in that white dress. I damn sure didn't look that good when I was pregnant ..
    That's not the most recent one - nor the one on dlisted. If I wasn't lazy I'd copy & paste it here, but I'm lazy today

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's always been fat, so i dont see what's difference and she's complaining about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pishah!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    she's always been fat, so i dont see what's difference and she's complaining about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh bugger off she has never been fat.

I think she looks really gorgeous in that pic of herself with the white dress! I've never done the pregnancy thing, but when my friend was pregnant she didn't want any pics taken of herself either because she felt so crappy about herself. Whatevs, as long as her baby (babies?) is healthy then she shouldn't worry about such things.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Always been fat? WTF??? Are you kidding? I hope so.

She's not fat at all, and being pregnant she should just focus on her and her babies health and fuck the media who are cruel to everyone anyway.

I hope she fattens her hubby up, he needs a good meal or ten.

Actually, I've always felt like she's had one of the best bodies in Hollywood, but thats just me. Her stomach has been ripped and flat, her backside is amazing, and in general she looks athletic and toned. Maybe her thighs are a bit big, but she's got an apple shape in general. To me, I've always envied her, I've always really idealized her body. I think its amazing, but again, thats just me. She does seem like she has the type of body that she could gain weight easily, but she's always managed to look great.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

If she is feeling blue, that husband of hers should be telling her how lovely she looks. She looks good to me. My god! She's having twins and should be gaining weight.

Shes always been sort of heavy in person.....she'll blow up like a balloon after this pregnancy and never be the size she was before....

She's built that way, you can see it coming

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

ive never found her a bit attractive, so she always been ugly and fat to me. doesn't make me feel any different to me, now that she's preggers, or makes her look any different. she's just going to blow up and look uglier than she already is.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Shes always been sort of heavy in person.....she'll blow up like a balloon after this pregnancy and never be the size she was before....

She's built that way, you can see it coming
    Yeah, you expect the stomach but her thighs are humongous, which means afterwards her personal trainer is going to have a whole lot of work to do with her if she even thinks her body can look the same.

One word about the thighs: Lipo.

Like she would consider NOT having it after giving birth. With her vanity? Pfffffft!

smf

jlo does have a type of body that can easily put weight on but she seem health consious enough i think she'll get rid of most of it after giving birth ,plus a tummy tuck prolly aint gonna hurt looks either

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information