Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Angelina Jolie Explains Why She Is So Thin

^^^^Dear God, that's just SCARY!! Quick, someone get this poor woman a cookie!!!

Bronze Member

She breast fed? My God that poor kid, what nutrients did she get?!

That last pic of her, OMG!!!!!! How can Brad find that attractive and sexy? Last year I lost a ton of weight by walking alot and at 5ft 7, went down to a size 4 and wanted to keep going. I thought I looked great, everyone told me I looked horrid, even my own husband said, "OMG, I'm sorry but thats not attractive, your boobs are gone, there's just saggy skin there now , LMAO and your just bones. I saw pics of myself and man did that snap me out of it. I gained weight back and I get more lovin then I did when I was thin and I wasn't even as thin as Her.

GROSS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    But if this woman has 4 kids to feed, she's around food frequently and if she's checking on their nutrition, she could eat something herself too. You can't help but be reminded it's mealtime when you're surrounded by hungry kids looking for food!
    She probably isn't the one fixing her kids' food.

I don't understand how she would lose weight by stopping breastfeeding. Seems like one would lose the weight while breastfeeding, but since I didn't nurse I have no clue about this.

It makes more sense that she has lost weight b/c of grief over her poor mother's passing.

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    She looks like a skinny python that just swallowed a wart hog.
    HAHA!! Yes she does!

Quote Originally Posted by cissa View Post
    Oh poor you Angelina!!

What about those people in refugee camps that you supposedly help and who have nothing to eat... don't they go through stressful situations too?

Like you don't have money to hire a nutritionist or a doctor to take care of your health.

Angelina is starting to be just as annoying as Manniston. Ugh.
    Just as annoying? She's far more annoying that JA. She won't shut the f*** up.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emilee928 View Post
    She breast fed? My God that poor kid, what nutrients did she get?!

That last pic of her, OMG!!!!!! How can Brad find that attractive and sexy? Last year I lost a ton of weight by walking alot and at 5ft 7, went down to a size 4 and wanted to keep going. I thought I looked great, everyone told me I looked horrid, even my own husband said, "OMG, I'm sorry but thats not attractive, your boobs are gone, there's just saggy skin there now , LMAO and your just bones. I saw pics of myself and man did that snap me out of it. I gained weight back and I get more lovin then I did when I was thin and I wasn't even as thin as Her.

GROSS!!!!
    Because he knows why she lost the weight? Geez, add up the reasons....breast feeding, stress of mother's illness and death, film commitments and PR junkets that had to be honored, and tending to four children. She's aware she's too thin but it's hard to gain weight back when your metabolism won't cooperate.

Whereas, your hubby knew you had deliberately lost the weight. Big difference in how a man sees the woman he loves and knowing when to step in and comment.

Brad has always seemed to be attracted to very skinny women. He likes 'em thin.

The more she talks,the stupider she sounds
    Or,the highest the monkey climbs,the more his ass is showing

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I don't understand how she would lose weight by stopping breastfeeding. Seems like one would lose the weight while breastfeeding, but since I didn't nurse I have no clue about this.
    Sweetness - I think she was saying that the breastfeeding caused her to lose and now that she has stopped breastfeeding it will be easier for her to gain and that makes sense. It's amazing how fast you can drop the post pregnancy weight from breastfeeding. You burn so many calories with your body creating the milk. To me, next to the bonding part, the fast loss of pregnancy weight was the biggest benefit to breastfeeding. They suggest you have 300-500 more calories per day while breastfeeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Because he knows why she lost the weight? Geez, add up the reasons....breast feeding, stress of mother's illness and death, film commitments and PR junkets that had to be honored, and tending to four children. She's aware she's too thin but it's hard to gain weight back when your metabolism won't cooperate.

Whereas, your hubby knew you had deliberately lost the weight. Big difference in how a man sees the woman he loves and knowing when to step in and comment.

Yeah, saints are skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sweetness - I think she was saying that the breastfeeding caused her to lose and now that she has stopped breastfeeding it will be easier for her to gain and that makes sense. It's amazing how fast you can drop the post pregnancy weight from breastfeeding. You burn so many calories with your body creating the milk. To me, next to the bonding part, the fast loss of pregnancy weight was the biggest benefit to breastfeeding. They suggest you have 300-500 more calories per day while breastfeeding.
    Gotcha. DAMN I shoulda breastfed!!!

I don't actually mind that's she's thin, only those awful veiny arms. Yuck.
    Do I look like I care?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information