Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Angelina Jolie Explains Why She Is So Thin

  1. #31
    Elite Member cataroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Between a rock and a hard place!
    Posts
    1,637

    Default

    ^^^^Dear God, that's just SCARY!! Quick, someone get this poor woman a cookie!!!

  2. #32
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    64

    Default

    She breast fed? My God that poor kid, what nutrients did she get?!

    That last pic of her, OMG!!!!!! How can Brad find that attractive and sexy? Last year I lost a ton of weight by walking alot and at 5ft 7, went down to a size 4 and wanted to keep going. I thought I looked great, everyone told me I looked horrid, even my own husband said, "OMG, I'm sorry but thats not attractive, your boobs are gone, there's just saggy skin there now , LMAO and your just bones. I saw pics of myself and man did that snap me out of it. I gained weight back and I get more lovin then I did when I was thin and I wasn't even as thin as Her.

    GROSS!!!!

  3. #33
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    But if this woman has 4 kids to feed, she's around food frequently and if she's checking on their nutrition, she could eat something herself too. You can't help but be reminded it's mealtime when you're surrounded by hungry kids looking for food!
    She probably isn't the one fixing her kids' food.

    I don't understand how she would lose weight by stopping breastfeeding. Seems like one would lose the weight while breastfeeding, but since I didn't nurse I have no clue about this.

    It makes more sense that she has lost weight b/c of grief over her poor mother's passing.

    Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    She looks like a skinny python that just swallowed a wart hog.
    HAHA!! Yes she does!

  4. #34
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cissa View Post
    Oh poor you Angelina!!

    What about those people in refugee camps that you supposedly help and who have nothing to eat... don't they go through stressful situations too?

    Like you don't have money to hire a nutritionist or a doctor to take care of your health.

    Angelina is starting to be just as annoying as Manniston. Ugh.
    Just as annoying? She's far more annoying that JA. She won't shut the f*** up.

  5. #35
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emilee928 View Post
    She breast fed? My God that poor kid, what nutrients did she get?!

    That last pic of her, OMG!!!!!! How can Brad find that attractive and sexy? Last year I lost a ton of weight by walking alot and at 5ft 7, went down to a size 4 and wanted to keep going. I thought I looked great, everyone told me I looked horrid, even my own husband said, "OMG, I'm sorry but thats not attractive, your boobs are gone, there's just saggy skin there now , LMAO and your just bones. I saw pics of myself and man did that snap me out of it. I gained weight back and I get more lovin then I did when I was thin and I wasn't even as thin as Her.

    GROSS!!!!
    Because he knows why she lost the weight? Geez, add up the reasons....breast feeding, stress of mother's illness and death, film commitments and PR junkets that had to be honored, and tending to four children. She's aware she's too thin but it's hard to gain weight back when your metabolism won't cooperate.

    Whereas, your hubby knew you had deliberately lost the weight. Big difference in how a man sees the woman he loves and knowing when to step in and comment.

  6. #36
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Brad has always seemed to be attracted to very skinny women. He likes 'em thin.

  7. #37
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    16,291

    Default

    The more she talks,the stupider she sounds
    Or,the highest the monkey climbs,the more his ass is showing

  8. #38
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I don't understand how she would lose weight by stopping breastfeeding. Seems like one would lose the weight while breastfeeding, but since I didn't nurse I have no clue about this.
    Sweetness - I think she was saying that the breastfeeding caused her to lose and now that she has stopped breastfeeding it will be easier for her to gain and that makes sense. It's amazing how fast you can drop the post pregnancy weight from breastfeeding. You burn so many calories with your body creating the milk. To me, next to the bonding part, the fast loss of pregnancy weight was the biggest benefit to breastfeeding. They suggest you have 300-500 more calories per day while breastfeeding.

  9. #39
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Because he knows why she lost the weight? Geez, add up the reasons....breast feeding, stress of mother's illness and death, film commitments and PR junkets that had to be honored, and tending to four children. She's aware she's too thin but it's hard to gain weight back when your metabolism won't cooperate.

    Whereas, your hubby knew you had deliberately lost the weight. Big difference in how a man sees the woman he loves and knowing when to step in and comment.

    Yeah, saints are skinny.

  10. #40
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sweetness - I think she was saying that the breastfeeding caused her to lose and now that she has stopped breastfeeding it will be easier for her to gain and that makes sense. It's amazing how fast you can drop the post pregnancy weight from breastfeeding. You burn so many calories with your body creating the milk. To me, next to the bonding part, the fast loss of pregnancy weight was the biggest benefit to breastfeeding. They suggest you have 300-500 more calories per day while breastfeeding.
    Gotcha. DAMN I shoulda breastfed!!!

  11. #41
    Silver Member labello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Someplace nice.
    Posts
    267

    Default

    I don't actually mind that's she's thin, only those awful veiny arms. Yuck.
    Do I look like I care?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angelina Jolie feeds crickets to Maddox Jolie-Pitt
    By louiswinthorpe111 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: August 5th, 2014, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: June 5th, 2007, 04:15 AM
  4. Angelina Jolie gives birth to Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
    By Karizma in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
  5. Is Angelina Jolie too thin? Her doctors think so.
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 25th, 2006, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •