Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie disturbed by the anorexia police

Don't hit me, I agree

^^Lol, Honey, don't worry, I'm just sounding off.

I'm sure her mother wouldn't want her to be withering away while she has young ones to look after. Umm that's right, the kidlets have nannies and Brad.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    So the fact that someone went to a party and smiled BEFORE her mother died of cancer after SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS of being ill is proof that she felt nothing, that she had no grief?

I laughed the day my brother died. It was my birthday and I even had a few drinks and wore a party dress!!!! I guess that proves that just like Angie, I felt NOTHING, NOTHING at all for him. Yeah, right.

Again -- was she supposed to spend seven and a half years by her mother's bedside, not working, not smiling, not having a life, just grieving? What on earth is expected of someone in that situation? Someone is supposed to sacrifice their life to grieve for another? Who in this thread has actually done that? I'd really like to know.

Hate AJ all you want. But let's get real about how people handle grief. There is NO handbook. None.

Nail us both on that cross and crucify us for being human.
    Please let me extend my deepest condolences to you and your family. That is so tragic. I totally agree with you, PB, for your statements made about the way people handle grief. Her mother was ill for years, and no doubt they were very close. I think most people at GR seriously dislike her, and assume she's lying about why she is so thin. Maybe she is, maybe she's not. We'll never know, but AJ needs to try and heal her spirit, as well as nourish her body properly.

So the fact that someone went to a party and smiled BEFORE her mother died of cancer after SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS of being ill is proof that she felt nothing, that she had no grief?

I laughed the day my brother died. It was my birthday and I even had a few drinks and wore a party dress!!!! I guess that proves that just like Angie, I felt NOTHING, NOTHING at all for him. Yeah, right.

Again -- was she supposed to spend seven and a half years by her mother's bedside, not working, not smiling, not having a life, just grieving? What on earth is expected of someone in that situation? Someone is supposed to sacrifice their life to grieve for another? Who in this thread has actually done that? I'd really like to know.

Hate AJ all you want. But let's get real about how people handle grief. There is NO handbook. None.

I like reading your posts. Very much so.

PB,i was not talking about you,you are not Angelina Jolie,and i certainly dont judge you or want to crucife anybody.
    You are a normal,every day woman.
    Miss Jolie is not.
    She is a deeply disturbed celebrity,she lies repetedly and craves attention,so she is open to criticism and has to take it.
    She wants the world to adore her,she sells an image for gain..
    There is just some people not buying her crap,simple.

She was skin and bones way before her mother died, so its hard to believe that her grieving daughter story is the cause of her weight loss.

She=AJ
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    She was skin and bones way before her mother died, so it’s hard to believe that her grieving daughter story is the cause of her weight loss.

She=AJ
    The only time she will look healthy again is when she pops out another golden child. After that, she will go back to the starving errmm I mean grieving process.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Please let me extend my deepest condolences to you and your family. That is so tragic. I totally agree with you, PB, for your statements made about the way people handle grief. Her mother was ill for years, and no doubt they were very close. I think most people at GR seriously dislike her, and assume she's lying about why she is so thin. Maybe she is, maybe she's not. We'll never know, but AJ needs to try and heal her spirit, as well as nourish her body properly.
    Thanks. It is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I like reading your posts. Very much so.
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    PB,i was not talking about you,you are not Angelina Jolie,and i certainly dont judge you or want to crucife anybody.
    You are a normal,every day woman.
    Miss Jolie is not.
    She is a deeply disturbed celebrity,she lies repetedly and craves attention,so she is open to criticism and has to take it.
    She wants the world to adore her,she sells an image for gain..
    There is just some people not buying her crap,simple.
    I wasn't responding to you in particular, effie. I was responding in general. And as you know, I disagree with some of what you say, but we all have a right to our opinion. Thanks for sharing yours.

I don't think St. Vagina is human. She's a praying mantis! Psh.

I don't believe anything that comes out of this disgusting insect's craw. She's a liar---a pathological one, too, I'd bet my last dollar. She's not a good person. Like I said, she and her brother (you know, the one she frenches) said they consider themselves "orphans" but is "distraught" when her mother dies? Sorry, St. Vadge, you can't have it both ways. She might be aware that she is far more like her father than her mother. Frankly, I feel sorriest for her mother, having to deal with Jon Voigt AND her insane, selfish daughter.

I think we have to remember she's an actress, very good at fooling people. Any one of them with any skills can put on whatever persona fits the image they want to portray at the moment.

^^Yeah, very true. When I was in the biz a friend of mine who came with me on a junket thought Mel Gibson was so "nice." I reminded her that actors ACT. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Wasn't that also the night when she was having a big ole flirt with Wylef? (is that how you spell it?)
    AJ in action. She is wearing different clothes so maybe a different night.

(Click to enlarge)

But, but shes changed from her earlier days.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

that look kina-says it all doesn't it?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

...there is a reason they call it "heroin chic".......

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information