Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie disturbed by the anorexia police

....and when i came out of my herion stupor and realized my mother was dying.....

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

“He is just a great friend..."

uh huh

I would never think to refer to my significant other as a "great friend." It's interesting that she tends to distance herself from saying she loves him. It's so different than when she was married before. Maybe she has a better connection with Vanilla or maybe she's really not in to him.

Didn't she and her brother-lover say they considered themselves orphans, but then her mother dies and she's devastated because they were close? WTF? I'm sorry. I just think EVERYTHING this overrated praying mantis does and says is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I would never think to refer to my significant other as a "great friend." It's interesting that she tends to distance herself from saying she loves him. It's so different than when she was married before. Maybe she has a better connection with Vanilla or maybe she's really not in to him.
    ^^Its seems really weird. She was always very vocal about everything with Johnney and Billy Bob. I think its over between Brangelina romantice wise. Its all about the kids now.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I think the problem is that considering some outfits she's seen sporting, I wouldn't say she's embarrassed about looking like a skeleton and what kind of message that sends out. I may hate the fish lipped bitch but I feel for her for her mother's death. However, I think she's been using it as an excuse really. She's had problems dealing with he weight in the past and I don't think she's over them.
    you totally pegged it Yanna. There's a difference between working through a tragedy and using a tragedy to excuse your mental health issues. She has more than enough resources to get WHATEVER help she needs mentally and physically, so I can only assume she doesn't want to. In that case, my sympathy is limited.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

While I agree that the loss of a parent is tragic and can cause one to become too preoccupied to eat healthily, I would like to point out that she was rediculously thin WAY before her Mum passed away. Her arms and legs were meatless sticks as she carried her first bio-child.
    Last edited by Dixie Normos; December 21st, 2007 at 01:08 PM.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I dont see how her mothers death could affect her so,while her mother was terminally ill she was happily globbtrotting,posing ,giving intervews,adding to her brood and talking non stop about her perfect life,between saving Africa the country and other parts.
    All i say is on pictures and intervews..i kept thinking,your mother is dying alone,bitch,you dont give a shit and then ,you ll pose grieve striken and expect me to believe it.
    I dont give a shit if she is anorexic,in drugs or WHATEVER..
    She is not mentally stable,in my humble opinion..i think she should keep her mouth shut..the more she talks...

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I dont see how her mothers death could affect her so,while her mother was terminally ill she was happily globbtrotting,posing ,giving intervews,adding to her brood and talking non stop about her perfect life,between saving Africa the country and other parts.
    All i say is on pictures and intervews..i kept thinking,your mother is dying alone,bitch,you dont give a shit and then ,you ll pose grieve striken and expect me to believe it.
    She is not mentally stable,in my humble opinion..i think she should keep her mouth shut..the more she talks...

Hit By Ban Bus!

whatever, pooping pills drug addict! go eat a big, fat hamburger and get some meat in those bones!

Like I said: IMHO, she's milking her mom's death, using it as an excuse for her emaciation. I'm not exactly saying she didn't recognize the sadness a parents death may bring, but she wasn't exactly bff with either of her parents before she died. And, like someone else pointed out, her mom was terminally ill... Angelina, being the rational being that she is (), should have known better to prepare herself for the day her mom died.

She was all stoic and shit, globetrotting, picking up random kids on the side of a road and adopting them, wrecking marriages, and whatnot...

"I’m not a hugger. People make fun of me. It’s something that I have a hard time with. If someone hugs me, I hold my breath. Snuggling, cuddling, hugging, crying - all that stuff makes me very uncomfortable. I’ve often been accused of not talking about my personal things. I mean, even with Brad. He usually has to draw something out of me.”

And here she is, telling the world her moms death makes her skinny... I mean, emotional.

Did anyone see the photos of them riding bikes around New Orleans today? Hilarious! Somehow I'd bet it's the first time Angie's ever been on a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Did anyone see the photos of them riding bikes around New Orleans today? Hilarious! Somehow I'd bet it's the first time Angie's ever been on a bike.
    Yup. And once again Shiloh was left out. So was Pax, I think.

Doing press, promoting her movies, globetrotting -- all that is part of her JOB as a movie star and a UN representative. I wasn't able to quit my job when my brother died -- did that make my grief any less real? Not to me or to those who KNOW me. I am sure she had contractual obligations that she wasn't able to just walk away from. We already know that 99.9% of those interviews are either made up or taken out of context so that's not even a factor for me.

To say that she is rich and should have just stopped everything is not an answer either. Keeping busy is what most people do, and it works to some extent, which is why it's often given as advice. People also say not to make rash, life-altering decisions when you're grieving. Why should she be any different ?

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Isn't this story basically the same thing she said last year, just kinda hodge-podged into different phrasing?
    Yes!
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information